Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm
Mayah Playah
I guess once we're done with the banter between Arm's family and Myka-

Pure T0rture
-we'll time skip to wedding day?

Bennacio continued walking, although he did gain a blush.
Once gone, the masked man turned to face the confused priest. "And I will assist you." he said, interested in the man turning pale.

"I don't care if you heard it or not." Zeke seethed.
Gus came back moments earlier with a girl that looked remarkably similar to him. "Myka," he started. "This is Meg."
The girl, Meg, smiled softly, maybe even shyly, at her. "I-It's nice to meet you." she said, sticking close to her twin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka stood and smiled sweetly, walking over to the shy girl and holding out her hand. "I'm Myka, your father's new wife. It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm glad to see another girl for once. My own daughter doesn't spend much time around here."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

The princess smirked, her eyes glowing softly as she spotted the briefest of blushes on his face.

"Zeke, please...?" Iris murmured, holding his hand as she looked at him. "She's not that bad, on e you get to know her... And she's a great friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"You know her?" Zeke asked Iris incredulously, unable to decide if he should be shocked or infuriated.
"You have a daughter?" Meg asked lightly and, after giving the outstretched hand a contemplative look, took it and shook it. She never had a sister before, she wondered how it would turn out, although she was a bit confused by the chuckles coming from Gus.
"Hehe, darn shame." Gus snickered and slyly rubbed his nose, remembering how he met his step-sister. He also remembered the book being thrown at him, and his head was still pulsing with pain.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

After reaching over and smacking Gus upside the head, Myka nodded. "Yes. Arwen has just turned eighteen. You would like her. She's a very sweet girl...when she isn't rebelling."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"Yup. We went to school together~" she hummed, her eyes glowing softly as she looked up at him. "Not that we were close back then.... But, we're getting along now"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"You've got to be kidding me." Zeke groaned and ran a hand through his black hair.
Meg watched Gus yelp and rub the back of his head before looking back at Myka. "R-Rebellious?" she mumbled and, out of nervous habit, put the tip of her thumb to her mouth, lightly biting the nail. Would that mean she's like Zeke?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The wife nodded and sighed. "Before she knew who Gus was, she tried to sleep with him. She's very into sexual encounters." 

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

Slowly pulling him from the room, she sighed. "You wanna tell me what's going on; Why you're more on edge then normal; or do you want to just me to leave it be for now?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She could do either one, but she'd much rather have him tell her what was wrong.....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"What!?" Meg gasped and looked at her twin, who replied with a sheepish grin.
"Whaaat?" he asked innocently. "If it's any consolation, she's good with her hands - OUCH!"
Darrell stretched his glove from behind whining Gus, his glasses sparkling and blocking view of his eyes. "Speak appropriately, Gus." he scolded.

Zeke grunted at Iris. "I just don't like anyone automatically assuming that they can just be my mom all willy-nilly." he growled softly, shooting glares at Myka occasionally. "Especially a dumb bimbo like her."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka hid a giggle behind her hand, then cleared her throat and clasped her hands behind her back. "It appears, Gus, dear, that you will need to learn to behave," she said, suppressing a smile. "I would recommend my daughter to teach you, but since she has been rather naughty as of late, it comes upon me and your wonderful brother to educate you. Meg, would you like to help as well?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"Well, as I recall; she didn't really have much choice in the matter..." She sighed, brushing some hair from his face. "And as such, I think she's just trying to make the best of a sour situation...." She sighed, smiling at him. "But, if you want to get away from her, then you're welcome to come with me when I go back to the war against Eris."  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"O-Oh, I'm no good at brutality." Meg murmured while shyly rubbing her arm.

Zeke looked at Iris with slightly widened eyes. "...Maybe." he finally said and looked away. "I don't want to leave my family."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"they're welcome to come with." she smiled softly, leaning on the wall.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Zeke considered it. "Maybe." he muttered.
"Maybe?" Gus snorted from besides his younger brother, making him jump. "What's the matter, Zeke? Afraid we'll outshine ya?"
"I think he just wants to go with her alone." Darrell mused as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, on the other side of Zeke and, yet again, making him jump. "What do they call it? A honeymoon?"
"Like Pops would ever let him." Gus snickered then puffed up his chest, trying to imitate his dad. "Now listen here, kid," he said in a oldtimer voice. "You're not dating anyone as long as I live, kid! Got that, kid?"
"He hardly talks like that." Darrell muttered with an unimpressed look.
"Everybody's a critique."
"Hey, hey, hey!" snapped Zeke. "Don't eavesdroppe!"
"That's not a word, Zeke."
"Okay, we get it, Darrell, you're a frickin' genius!"
"Don't ignore me!"
Meg wandered over towards Iris as the three brothers began quarrelling. "I think what they're all trying to say," she translated with that shy smile of hers. "is that they'd love to join." She looked over her shoulder to where the stairs were. "Although I'm not sure if we should tell our dad..." Gus' impersonation of their father may be more mocking than anything, but he still had a point: Armageddon was fiercely protective of his children.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games