Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:07 pm
A small smile came over Tempests face as he looked from Aaron and back to Greyson, a light of humor in his eyes. "ah yes but i would not dare to presume to much." he gives a low bow to Grey looking up at him with mirth in his eyes. "it would be up to you considering it would be you everyone would be hearing." he gives a slight smile as he allow that to sink in and he straightens.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:39 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey smiled and said shyly
"Well, I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to stay here for the night."
"Wait, you knew this was an Inn... Grey, you're lost, aren't you?"
"..."
"I knew it!"

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 pm
Tempest gave a half hearted smile to Aaron. "honestly i didn't really know either, to tell the truth it was raining fairly heavily when i came in here and you weren't far behind me. myself i ducked in here to get away from slogging in more rain for a while. but it is a nice thing to know. thanks Aaron." he turned and smiled at Grey feeling his body heating up instantly like someone had just dropped a hot coal into his blood stream. "your sexy, you know that?"as he said this he walked back to the table that Grey was still seated on and putting his hands on the table to either side of the males hips, leaned forwards and captured his mouth again moaning against those soft lips.
((Coughs.. anyways))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:49 pm
((Sorry I took so long, I was watchin a movie))
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey blushed and kissed back, tilting his head slightly. He wrapped his arms around Tempest in an embrace

"Could you just get to the damned room?"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:06 pm
Tempest pulled back from the kiss with grey slightly looking at Aaron out of the corner of his eye. "Your just jealous, plus i'm in a room can't you see" he smiled at his own personal Joke. his eyes widened as a dull deep thumping sound could be heard from through all the walls. "oh it can't be." he pushed back from the table into a standing position to stare at the door with narrowed eyes.
((Time for my New Second Character to make an appearance.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Keran pushed the door open as gently as he could yet still it broke off of it's hinges and slid across the floor into the bar, ignoring it now that it had happened he stepped inside his eyes scanning until they locked on Tempest. "oh so this is where you went to you Ya little basterd, Don't think you can jump around time makin fun O' People and they won't come find you." he tilted his head from side to side cracking his neck then proceeded to rotate his shoulders to loosen the joints. he stopped spinning his shoulders and looked at Grey, then slowly at Aaron, eyeing him up, then even slower to take his eyes off of him, his gaze swung to zero. "See we got us a full house of wild cards."
((Btw his Write up is in the fursona section as well.))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:57 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey's eyes narrowed slightly at the door, then relaxed once they saw the culprit.
"Hello there, good sir. May I ask what your buisness here is? Or did you just wander and end up here?" Grey asked as his proper English manners took over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:50 am
Keran looked back to Grey the To Tempest as he put his arm around Grey.
"Oh nothing much i suppose just a little here and a little there."he walked over to a table by where Zero and Aaron where standing, the floor shaking with each step, and the poor chair that passed by his attention was shattered to tiny splinters. "That too bad." He just frowned down at the peices.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 am
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"Oh, yes. I almost forgot introductions. I'm Lucian Greyson, the husky/wolf douchebag is Aaron, the wolf sitting next to me is Tempest, and the polite fox/wolf hybrid is Zero."
"Just go to your room and f*ck already!!"
Without even trying, Dante flicked a table knife Aaron, hitting him directly in the forehead.
"And you are?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 am
He smiled at Greyson his eyes seemingly filled with murderous intent. "I am Keran "The Tank" Sesha, That bugger your with is Lulu "The Tempest" Kazuma" He gave a slight bow, to greyson and walked over to where Aaron was standing, nonchalantly pulling the knife out of his shoulder and licking the blood off of the blade. "Reapers eh? well it's a pleasure to make your aquaintences."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:49 am
"oh shut up will you, i can't believe your still holding a grudge against me for that." Tempest shook his head, as he looked around the room to steady himself a slight agitation rising within him. "i've told ya a million times im sorry, it wasn't my choice to wipe out half of our own military force in the battle for Constantinople."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am
"But it still happened.. Somehow you nullified their remaining time and absorbed it into yourself in the exact moment you should have died. A arrow clean through your heart, instead everyone around us aged a few thousand years in a matter of moments and you were fine. the only thing that saved me was that i was never 'born'" Keran cracked his neck as he growled towards Tempest.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"What's a bugger?"
"Basically, it's a more polite way of saying fuc*er. Tempest, may I ask: were you supposed to die in Constantinople?"
Aaron just narrowed his eyes at Keran
"I believe I can answer that question. In my pocket, I have a book written by the Fates themselves. It has the names of all mortals and the day they die."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 am
((srry for the triple post style.. but i explained what happened lol. and bugger is when your caught in between B*sterd and F*cker.. but dont want to use either swear.))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am
(( So.. I'm too lazy to read the entire 23 pages of posts.. Can I just have my character walk in the door and be like "Heyyy everybody!" ? ))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff