Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

An eyebrow twitched upward for a second before melting back into Leo's serious stone face. Something about this boy's tone.... It set him off edge. There was no competition, and yet he still felt threatened. Or violated. Or vulnerable. There was just something in Hunter's eyes, it was almost similar to the lust in Zavier's eyes he got someti-
Leo's eyes widened for just a brief second. "You can't be serious." he breathed and quickly narrowed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh but I am hun just dont let your pretty little head worry about a thing" Hunter let out a soft chuckle then walked over to his brother Nathaniel so they could talk a bit in private. "Nate he is a feisty one indeed...just think about how his brother would be if he's like this. You would certainly enjoy yourself I bet he would be an amazing lover~" he whispered low enough so no one could hear them  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Quiet now, my dear brother." Nathaniel hissed at Hunter. "You'll rile my thoughts and get me all bothered, and I'll have to punish you for that if you do." he said with a small smirk.
Meanwhile, Leo glared at the two. They were deciding on some kind of plan, of that he knew. But was it to become school kings or... He shuddered at the other possibility.
Fortunately, Leo was thrown from his thoughts when an office aide tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to glare down at the freshman girl, who trembled beneath him. "What?" he asked bluntly.
"U-Umm..." the girl stammered, maybe even blushed. "Wh-While you were gone yesterday.... Th-The student c-council decided to put you and N-Nathaniel as the Homecoming Queen nominations." she said, too frightened of the glare to smile at the very thought of such a burly man in a prom dress.
Leo paled. He had forgotten about the school's stupid tradition of dressing up a few Senior boys as girls to be the Homecoming 'Queen'. Degrading as it was, it also decided the ruler of the school. Popularity won the pageant, and popularity won the school.
"I'll do it." he muttered and turned to watch the girl scurry to the other twins.

"What?" Nathaniel blinked slowly at the girl that stiffened at his gaze. "Homecoming... Queen?" The girl nodded, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Umm... I'm a man." he said slowly, agitated to even be thought of otherwise.
"N-No!" the girl stammered despite her small smile. "I-It's a school tradition! We take a few Senior boys and get them to try to be the Homecoming 'Queen'." she said with a small giggle.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh but a punishment may be why I'm doing this Nate" he said with a small grin before he saw the girl walk over and talk about Homecoming 'Queen'. At first Hunter thought the tradition was just as ridiculous at it could get be he also thought it came with an opportunity. If they could win that would make them more popular that Leo and Zavier thus making them the most popular boys at school which would make them the kings of course. "Oh Nathaniel would love to do it young lady! He does have the perfect bone structure to pull off something like this" he said with a small grin as he looked over at his brother.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nathaniel shot Hunter a surprised and angered look. He quickly turned around to tell the girl that he wasn't at all interested, but she ran off like a fox. He stared at her direction for a while then turned and gave his brother a venomous glare. "Why the Hell did you do that?" he hissed as he gripped his brother with one of his famous bone-crushing clamps. "I refuse to take part in this! I will not wear a dress, Hunter, I will not!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter rolled his eyes then quickly grabbed his brother's side in a rough manor since he knew that was one of his sensitive spots. "Oh hush and calm down. You will take part in this and you will like it don't you even know what this means? This all must be some ridiculous popularity contest and if you represent us and win then we could more than likely be kings of the school..plus that cutie's brother would get to see you in a dress and we both know you would be absolutely stunning~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nathaniel winced, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure coarse through his body. As much as he hated to admit it, Hunter was right. Of the two, Nathaniel had a softer complexion and more feminine features. His long hair was an added bonus, so was his body. He didn't exercise as nearly as much as Hunter, so he didn't have as ripped a body. It certainly wouldn't do to have muscles bulging through a dress.
"Fine." he grumbled in defeat, glaring hard at his brother. "But you owe me. Big time."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"It won't be so bad and if there's a slim chance we don't win you still get to flirt with his brother and we both know you are dying to see him. I bet he will find you irresistible and just want to bend you over and have his way with you as soon as he can~" Hunter said with a grin just to tease his twin a bit. He knew his brother would probably get aroused just thinking about such things, oh the problems he could cause~  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:26 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Hunter." the other said in a low and dangerous tone. It was a tone the two were all too familiar with, it was used whenever he was bothered and didn't want to admit it. If Hunter kept provoking him, it would end up as a very hard punishment.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Ugh you're no fun..." he said with a pout but stopped teasing his brother. Even though he loved doing it he knew when to stop even if he didn't want to. "Anyway is our tour over? Should we just leave now?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo turned when he heard Hunter and eyed the two brothers. "Hmm? Yeah. I'll show you the gym tomorrow since I'll be heading there soon anyway." he said with a slight grimace, despising the thought of having to wear a dress. But it didn't matter. It gave him an excuse to see Zavier, and though he wouldn't dare admit it to anyone, he desperately wanted to see his brother.
Nodding at Leo, Nathaniel turned back to Hunter and gestured towards the door. "After you, dear brother." he said with a hint of a smile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh now you're being sweet?" Hunter said with a light smile then walked out the door with his brother right behind him. Hunter decided to go straight to their new dorm rooms so he could possibly take a nap or something.

Meanwhile in the hospital Zavier was getting better with his therapy and he was walking better than they expected him to. But he still needed plenty of rest to keep his strength up. He looked over at the clock when he was in bed and wondered when Leo would be coming and how he was doing. He really missed his brother.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

As soon as the two were secluded into their rooms, Nathaniel took Hunter and slammed him against the wall, pinning him against it roughly. "I warned you countless times, my dear brother." he hissed as he closed up on him, their lips barely touching. He tilted his head a little and allowed a small smirk upon his face. "Now it seems I'll have to punish you."

Leo entered the hospital, it was a painfully slow walk, but he wouldn't run like the excited schoolgirl he was. He strode down the halls, giving his nods to patients and nurses all too familiar with him. After another painstakingly slow five minutes, he reached Zavier's room. "How are you holding up?" he grunted his greeting while closing the door.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter winced a bit and chuckled while looked deep into his brother's eyes. "Oh punishment hm? Well I think you need a little punishment of your own for eyeing Leo like that when you know he's mine~" He found his way out of his grip and grabbed his brother by his sides roughly knowing how he reacts to that.

When he heard his brother's voice Zavier looked over at him and smiled softly. He could tell that Leo had missed him too even though he probably didn't make it obvious on his way over here. "I'm doing better the doctors say I'm walking a lot better but I still need to rest a lot afterwards. How was today? I wish I could have been there with you to help you with the new students and all"

User Image  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nathaniel winced and cried out meekly when his sensitive spots were handled. Damn him! How dare he turn the tables so soon! "How dare you." he seethed, though he was in no position to fight back with his fists against the wall and his cheek pressed against it.

Leo smiled softly as he sank into his seat, glad to hear his brother getting better. He tensed up when Zavier requested to hear about his day at the school, and shortly after a long sigh came from his mouth. He leaned forward in his seat with his forearms on his knees. It was his weary position, and it aged his looks up to ten years. He explained to Zavier everything that had happened - the twins, their unusual behavior, and him being nominated for Homecoming Queen.

User Image  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces