Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"no... i haven't aged since i turned nineteen." he sighed, shrugging. "i think its because i'm an angel..." he mumbled, chewing on his lip as he moved in front to cut Nikolai's bangs.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 pm
Pure T0rture

To age when the one he loved would remain the same. Sure Belyi would insist that he's perfectly fine with it, but Nikolai would be far from fine. He wouldn't be able to stand looking as though he were seventy-nine when Belyi remained nineteen. Ugh, even already they had a six year gap, and that was by looks alone! "I need my Sin back..." Nikolai breathed before looking over at Belyi just as the angel got in front of him. "Where are my powers, dearie? Is there a new Sloth yet?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"not that i know of." the angel shrugged, quickly fixing Nikolai's hair with a smile. "there, perfect~" he hummed, setting the scissors down and kissing him.

"see? i told you he'd realize it." cybil smiled softly as she stood up, grabbing her crystal ball. "now, let's go."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:54 pm
Pure T0rture

But Nikolai lacked the excitement Belyi held. He set his hands on the man's chest and pushed him back lightly, a worried look on his face. "You don't understand, dearie." he said with a deep frown. "Without my Sin, we won't be able to grow old together. I'll die while you stay the same!" he said with furrowed eyebrows.

Unable to really have a choice, Sloth baaed in surprise as the two foot chain tugged it alongside Cybil. Well, even if it were a choice, it'd follow happily. Ah, to be reunited with its beautiful body!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm
Awesome nerd

"i wish i could tell you, but i don't know wh-" he paused, hearing a knock on the door. "who the hell could that be?" he asked, tipping his head to the side as he stood.

"why don't you just get back in the ball?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "it'll be a lot easier on you"

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Tension climbing in the air as silence fell, Nikolai finally stood. "I'll get that for you, dearie." he murmured. It is my house after all. Wandering towards the door, Nikolai took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Yes... I suppose I should. I'd be absolutely devastated if Nikolai were to see me like... this." The ball glowing, the goat turned back into mist and went into the ball.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"i'll come with you" he smiled, rushing over and grabbing Nikki's hand.

"i thought you'd say that" she chuckled, her eyes flickering silver.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai gave Belyi a small smile when his hand was grabbed then looked at the figure in front of the door. He squinted his eyes for a moment until he recognized the person. "Cybil?" he blinked. "Cybil, darling, is that you? Why are you here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"hi, nikki~" Cybil smiled, hugging him. "i'm here because i caught a little bug who i think belongs to you." she smiled, holding up her crystal ball.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:49 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai hugged her back before looking at the crystal ball held out to him. He eyed the fog inside it curiously until the fog pressed itself against the glass.
"Nikki, darling~!" a familiar voice sprouted from the fog, making the Soviet light up himself.
"Ah, Sloth! Wonderful timing!" the brown-haired man smiled. "I was just wondering where you were, dearie. Now that I'm alive once again, shall we reunite?"
"Mmm, must you really ask such a thing, darling?" purred the fog. "But remember that the process will immobilize you for three days, dearie, did you forget? For you, however, I believe it will only last the night."
Nikolai frowned, practically already feeling the pain he had nearly a century ago. Rubbing the arm that used to sport the brand, he looked at Belyi and gave him a twitchy smile. "I... suppose we'll have to wait another night for that bath, dearie." he said then looked at Cybil. "Would you like to do the honors, dearie?" he asked and motioned towards the crystal ball with the hand that wasn't in Belyi's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:04 pm
Awesome nerd

Nodding, Cybil smiled and placed the crystal in Nikolai's hand, finally allowing Sloth's soul out of the crystal and back into Nikolai's body.

"maybe... you should sit down?" Belyi murmured, a little too late.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Pure T0rture

By the time Nikolai heard Belyi, the fog had phased through the glass and entered his body. A silent moment passed, and it wasn't until Nikolai turned to face Belyi that the fusion occurred. He froze suddenly, and as his eyes grew wide, their hazel irises began to brighten. His brown hair grew silver roots and pain coursed through his body. Stiffening, Nikolai painfully pushed his right sleeve away to show the brand reforming on his arm, starting with 'S'. Once the 'L' carved itself into his skin, the pain had grown unbearable and pulled a shriek from Nikolai's mouth. Screeching louder, Nikolai pressed his hands to his eyes and stumbled backwards into his home, tilting his head back. Blood leaked down his hands, and when he removed his eyes only lime green irises showed through the blood in his eyes. 'O' had finished forming on his thin arm and 'T' began its course, sending a new wave of pain throughout the man's body. Purple fog snaked around his legs as he blindly stumbled towards Belyi, his hair now fully silver. 'H' finally began to carve itself into the skin, and as it did so the fog climbed over Nikolai's body, enveloping his suit in purple.
The Sin brand now fully back on the Soviet's arm, Nikolai's body was no longer able to tolerate the pain and shut down. He collapsed into Belyi's arm, stuck in a pain-induced coma for the night; meanwhile, the purple mist climbed down his body and faded into the air, replacing the tattered Soviet uniform with Sloth's suit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 pm
Awesome nerd

carching him with ease, Belyi gave a worried sigh and rushed him upstairs to the bedroom. "You really are an idiot sometimes..." He mumbled, laying Nikolai on the bed gently. "But, you're my idiot" he smiled, gently kissing the renewed sin's forehead as he gently tucked him into the bed.
Turning on his heel to go grab a bucket of water and a washcloth, the albino froze when he saw Cybil in the doorway, staring at him.

"I told you, we would meet in the real world" the prophitess murmured, a soft smile on her face. "You have come a long way, Belyi. But you still don't remember, do you?" She whispered, sitting lightly on the edge.

"Not all of it, but I'm getting there." Belyi nodded, only to smirk. "Is it ironic that I've remembered more of my previous life then I have of this one?" He whispered, walking past her to grab a bucket of water and two wash cloths. Returning only seconds later, the boy set them down beside Nikki and very gently started to clean the blood from his hands and face with warm water.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm
Pure T0rture
Do you want me to time skip?

Feeling the damp cloth against his cheek, Nikolai shifted slightly in his sleep and leaned against Belyi's hand. "Mmph... Belyi...." he whispered in his sleep before a pulse of pain made him curl up in agony.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Awesome nerd
yes please~

sighing, Belyi gently stroked Nikolai's hair, doing whatever he could to comfort him and make this easier.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games