Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika looked at David over Sam's head, wide-eyed, and nodded. She gestured with a jerk of her head that they should get out of the library and back home to the Institute quickly.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded at Masika, pulling Sam's arm over his shoulder. He carried her out of the school without a huge incident, but what he saw when he walked onto the street was downright terrifying. As far as the eye could see, there were MRD trucks and agents on the street. They walked through the center of town like some overdone show of power. David had no idea why they would be here, and just swallowed and breathed. "Keep your heads down, and try not to attract attention." David muttered.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Untouchable_Sanity
User Image Sumina rolled out of the rosemary bush when she was sure Kyle was gone. She stumbled off school grounds and collapsed against an abandoned building. She continued to hold her head, panting softly as she began regaining control of the thought flow. She hoped no one walked by her. She didn't need someone touching her without her control.

((Meh... short))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

As before, when David touched Sam her power flared in a tingling rush only to be denied. She tried to tell them that she could walk on her own, but time slipped from her mind and before she knew it they were walking down a busy street. Fear chased away the power that tried to reach out around her as they made their way, stopping her from looking for the dead.

But though she managed to stop from reaching out, it was like a chorus of voices that only she could hear, calling her name in voices and languages she didn't know or understand. The only thing she knew was that they needed her. They were pleading for a second chance, redemption. Her eyes wandered, but her body stayed between Masika and David. They were the only ties to the living that reminded her she was not one of the dead too.

"Singing trees and humming grass, look to me through sightless glass.
With hands to heaven and feet to hell, we hope to rise above the swell.
But the winds of death are always there, a winters chill to strip you bare
,"
she whispered as she watched the trucks drive by without registering what they were.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika's eyes went even wider, but she nodded and kept walking. "Papa Legba, Loa of the spiritual crossroads, Damballa, Father Loa of the sky, Ayida-Weddo, Loa of rainbows, the wind, water, and fire," she muttered under her breath, invoking some of her people's gods--the ones she most identified with--to help them.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David licked the corner of his mouth, and continued to move. He wished that he had some kind of deity to pray to, or some kind of mantra to repeat, but nothing came to mind. He just kept moving. Then he heard, "You! Freeze!" Every muscle in David's body tensed, but he forced himself to not look and keep moving. He was lucky. The MRD agent wasn't referring to them, and they managed to get away to the institute. Once inside the institute, David let out a loud breath. "What are MRD agents doing here?!" David said almost immediately.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

As soon as they were inside the Institute, Masika thanked the Loa and leaned against the wall. She was shaking, and a slight breeze was blowing around her. It was taking all her control to keep it from getting worse and just take deep breaths. Once she'd sufficiently calmed her self, she shook her head. "I have no idea. Do you think it could be because of what happened last week? Oh Loa, please don't let this be my fault."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Untouchable_Sanity
Untouchable_Sanity
User Image Sumina got up after a few minutes and took a few deep breathes. She pulled her walls up to keep the thoughts out until she could go home and rest in the room Polaris had built to mimic her helmet.

Sumina might have her walls up, but her thoughts were too loud. Any telepath would be able to hear here. She started walking back to the brotherhood mansion, using the back ways to avoid any contact and or big crowds. She could hear a commotion, but ignored it. She just wanted to get home.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:53 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"The devil often sends his minions to scout for the weak to prey upon," Sam whispered as they passed the gates to the mansion. Her vision, which had started to clear went into an almost painful hyper focus. The whiff of old death that she had sensed when she first came here, now seemed eager to take the edge off, pulling little bits from her as they hurried her inside. It was relieving, like taking the froth off the top of a root beer float and she told them so.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, her lips suddenly so dry. She pulled away from them both, her hands covering her eyes, which had started to feel like sand had been rubbed in them. "But please, don't touch me." Her voice sounded so frail, like she was on the verge of collapsing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David reached out to help her, but pulled back. "Sam, you need to release all the pent up energy you have. We just need to find something for you to put it in." David said, looking around. Of course there wasn't anything on campus that was dead except for Davids food. "Could you put the energy in something that isn't dead? Like me?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"You weren't dead when I did last time, but you aren't even hurt so your own energy will only repel mine," she groaned as she backed up til her back hit a wall. Her eyes closed, she had no way of knowing where she was standing, but the firm surface helped her to ground herself to a more conscious realm.

"Please," she sighed, shaking her head drunkenly. She wanted to say, please don't hurt yourself for me, but couldn't seem to focus enough. The chorus was drowning out her own thoughts, begging for her to save them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David rubbed the temples of his head. He wasn't sure what he could do to help her. "Crap... look, lets get you to your room. You can release the energy like you always do in your sleep." David said, not sure what else he could do.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:33 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"No," she replied, her eyes opening wide. "Sleep will not help this." Then she made a connection she had not before. Something that in essence was so obvious, she wondered why she had not thought of it before. With eyes gone golden and tear rimmed, she looked at David with an edge of determination.

"Come here. I want to try something," she breathed, the energy making even that effort hard. She raised one hand to him, keeping the other on the wall so she did not fall down. "Think of it like a science experiment."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David didn't even have to think about it. He took Sam's hand, and waited for the worst.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Gasping the moment she felt the warmth of his hand, Sam felt her energy well up to spill out. She knew it would hit his and bounce back as it had before, but it was then she had a thought. What if she took some of it? What if she could take a little of his energy so that she could give him her's?

Taking a step closer, she angled her face up to his as if for a kiss, her eyes focused on the life force that surrounded him. Taking in a shuttering breath, she tried to pull some of that heat into herself. Like pulling a plug, Sam managed just a little and swallowed it down before her power rushed through it and into David.

Like the saying went, give an inch lose a mile. With a wrenching sensation, large feathered wings burst from her back as all that energy left her and slammed into the boy she started to lean into. It was an exchange of life, and in giving all this energy, her normal reserves changed to mimic that which she took.

User Image
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games