Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm
TeddyAssassin33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Exactly what I was thinking. But, for now, lets enjoy our date...I mean, social outing." he said with a small chuckle, his face flushing. He took another drink of his mixture and cleared his throat. "So....I guess we can use this time to get more acquainted with each other, eh? And let's do it like this: I'll ask a question, and/if after you answer, you ask a similar one. Ok first question: HOW powerful are you exactly, If I may ask? I mean, how strong is the pull of your voice? How far does it go before it becomes ineffective? Do you have any other powers?" He was obviously getting a bit excited, his hands motioning around as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:04 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya Lee
Don't listen when day turns to night
I won't be there to protect you then.

"Alrighty then, I can answer those. The pull of my voice is very minor during the time between dawn and dusk. It's what most humans would say was a gorgeous voice or something. Nothing enough to control someone. However, from dusk until dawn, my voice is powerful enough to make any person fall in love with it, regardless of gender. The voice itself beckons to their mind, rendering them unable to control bodily movements. The pull of my voice is better underwater, but over the water, a mile or two is the furthest we can be. The only other thing I can do is shift, meaning my actual siren form. Some call us mermaids because of it." She took a breath and settled herself, sipping from her tea again.

Now for his question. "I was wondering this earlier. What is the point of the whole splitting into three parts? Do you have any special non-human powers because of it, or are you only a skilled knight?" She found herself leaning forward, eager to hear about a person other than herself who wasn't all human.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:16 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"Wow...fascinating...." He laughed and grunted, ready to answer her question. "Well, as you know, I have the Gift, which is the only way that Humans can learn magic. However, I feel like Im more than just human, mostly because even humans with the Gift cannot be split into 3 spirits and survive . I feel like im a race that can handle serious Spiritual beatings, like a Demon or Angel or something like that...I'm leaning more towards Angel though because of my prowess as a healer. And to answer the other one, The point of the trial was to see how I can handle controlling 3 entities at the same time. It was hard, like looking through three different binoculars at the same time..." He said with a sigh. "No clue what the honest point of it was, but I feel like i'm still in training..." He looked at Maya and smiled. "Next question: What was your home life like? Like your parents, lifestyle, possible social life before this, ect."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"Social life equals none. I lived by the ports with my father, his wife, and my half-sister. I spent most of my time playing in the water or talking to the other fishermen. Every once in a while I got to visit my mother, but that was rare." Going into depth about that kind of stuff was getting hard, but she would do it anyway. "I didn't like my sister much, so the only people I could confide in were my mother and, on occasion, my mother. It was rough."

"Well, what about you? What was day-to-day life in Siberia like?"

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:43 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"about the same. No social life, especially since we were deserted in an ice storm. Had only a father, and no siblings. He was more like a teacher to me than a father though. Every day was training in one way or another. This one time I had to run a mile naked! in the snow! It was tough training, but It made me as strong as I am today. Seriously.." he said, placing his sword on the table. "Try and lift this. Its literally near a ton of Dragon bone and teeth, with a magic imbued into it to make it unbreakable." He sighed at the sight of it. "Just don't take it out of its sheathing if you want to look at it though." He skipped to his next question. "Why this school? of all the places for Crytic creatures, why here? was it at random, or did you want to come here specifically?"

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya felt the weight of the sword in her hands. She had just enough strength from swimming to lift it above the table. It was a beautiful thing. She handed it back to Nikolai as she began her reply.

"I chose this school because it was far enough from home to make me feel secure. Now that I think about it, its distance from home probably will make me feel homesick. It makes me miss the ocean." She got back into the topic. "One of the biggest reasons was also that I was going to be homeschooled by my step-mother again. Let's just say we don't get along."

She felt shivers down her spine when she imagined the cold woman that had somehow won her father's heart. How anyone so unlike her mother could break into their lives was beyond her.

"I can already guess why you chose this school, with its proximity to that guy's friends, but what are you going to do here after it's all done? Are you going to leave?" She leaned forward again and felt the pressure on her arms as she did so.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"No, no I will stay. I came here to study Magic and improve on my swordsmanship. This is just a little bump in the road." He said with a small smile. "I...don't really have any more questions. You have any for me?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:25 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

She sighed in relief. "I ran out of questions a long time ago." Maya laughed at herself.

"I have an idea. Let's move this 'social outing' somewhere else. I saw a flower field nearby that would be amazing to visit. Want to go?" She didn't completely know if this was a date, but she was determined to make it so at this point.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"Ohhhh, a flower field huh? someone getting a bit frisky?" he laughed. "I joke, I joke. Sure! I'll follow you there" He said, collected his things then got out of his chair. He paid for his drinks, and started out the door.
(I'll post tomarrow. Its midnight here)  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:37 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"Off we go then!

*Exit to Flower Field*

(OOC: I'll just post first then. Night.)

TeddyAssassin33

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

================ ================

Kaito felt his eye twitch as he looked at the interiors of the restaurant. Orange place mats, orange carpet, orange lights, orange everything! "Sheesh, I dunno if I'm goin' colorblind or if this place is nuts." he muttered under his breath. This kind of place seriously existed? What was their specialty dish? A plate of orange slices with a glass of orange juice?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Watch how you speak to me."

"The owner is a student. He's kind of obsessed with oranges." With a chuckle, Avery waited until they were seated, crossing his legs and leaning back as he stared at the menu. "Huh, I think I want the Orange Fields Forever salad, but it feels a little too girly for lunch. What do you think?"

"I will be king someday."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

The teacher choked on air and gave the kid a bewildered look. "Whoa there, buddy! Are you tellin' me that a kid your age owns this entire thing?! You've gotta be sh-ttin' me! Are all you brats here loaded?" he guffawed one his way to the table. He sat down with a thump and did nothing to look like a proper guest, spreading his legs out and slinging one arm over the back of his chair. He eyed the menu, wondering what half of anything meant. "Can't I just get a steak or somethin'?" he grunted more to himself than to Avery. After a moment he glanced over to see the kid staring at him expectantly. "What? You say somethin'?" he asked, making it clear that he didn't hear the question.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Watch how you speak to me."

He blinked at the outburst, then shrugged. "Well, Ethan's not rich. He's pretty middle-class. His boyfriend's a pop star, though, so he bought it for him." He hadn't thought the story was that outlandish until he said it himself. With a delayed shrug, he looked back to the menu, deciding on something about chicken and mushrooms that he didn't care to pronounce correctly. He set the menu down, then shook his head at Kaito. "Nothing. You figure out what you want yet?" he asked.

"I will be king someday."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:52 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

Kaito continued giving the kid a bewildered and awry look. "You're kidding me. Is everyone at that school a f-g too?" he sputtered under his breath yet loud enough for Avery to hear. Shoot, he didn't care if anyone else heard. If they wanted to fight he'd be more than happy to oblige.
When asked about food, he looked back down at the menu. He narrowed one eye and tilted it around as if he were looking at a map. "No." he finally answered, dropping the menu onto the table in a fit. "Sh-t if I know. I'll get their lunch special, I guess. Whatever it is." Instant noodles were far easier. And it was weird as hell eating at a place like this with only one student. Or a student in general. And this brat, nonetheless.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces