Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Ignoring the rush of relief running through his arm clashing against the rush of pain the flames brought, Nikolai clung to Leon and pressed himself as close to him as possible. He didn't speak, mostly because if he tried he would only end up coughing and hurting himself more; his powers were weak, but he had enough in him to create a purple mist.
Ivan blinked away tears as the smoke veiled his eyes. He fanned away quickly and coughed, angered by having Nikolai stolen from him. He couldn't see, but he wouldn't dare let the tyrant take his beloved away, not without a fight! Taking out the first thing his fingers curled around inside his suit, Ivan hurled it forward. By the time he could make out what he had done, a purple mist flared out and darted out of the burning house. "No!!" Ivan snarled as he reached out for the already long out of reach mist. He tried to chase after them, but the sound of the house's groan stopped him. He looked up just in time to see a burning pillar fall from the ceiling and fall right where he was standing.

Nikolai never liked snow, but he could make an exception for now. His powers finally leaving him for a much needed rest, the Sin fell against Leon, weak, tired, scared, and shaken up. He still coughed, but it was comforting to breathe in fresh, cold air instead of the stuffy smoke. Stripping off the carpet to feel the air better, Nikolai breathed in then smiled tiredly at Leon. "Thank you, dearie." he croaked, his throat raw from the flames that ate at the cabin a good few feet away from them. "You saved my life." His smile quickly replaced with a concerned frown, Nikolai set his hands on the teacher's arms. "Ivan didn't hurt you, did he, darling? Did the fire burn you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Taking great gulps of cold air, Leon wrapped his arms around Nikolai, closing his eyes and holding him close. "I'm fine," he said breathlessly, pulling back a bit to push silver hair from lime green eyes, his own violet, love-filled ones looking into Nikolai's. "Ni-Nikolai...I'm sorry..."

Suddenly, Leon fell against the thin Sin, dark red drops of blood falling onto the pristine white snow. He grunted, his knees crumpling and his eyes shooting wider with intense pain. "Oh...oh God," he groaned, his hand touching his side and pulling away, covered thickly in blood.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Panic gripped Nikolai with its icy fingers when Leon fell against him. He caught the man and followed his gaze, catching his breath at the crimson sight. "No..." he breathed, his own knees threatening to fail him. He slowly lowered Leon onto the ground and laid him across the snow, him sitting on his own knees. He looked across the teacher's body frantically, searching for anymore wounds. When he saw nothing else, he forced himself to look at the wound he wanted so badly to ignore. Blood gushed and around Leon's body, absorbed by the snow. The wound creating the blood was a deep cut... with a pocket knife protruding from it.
Nikolai put a hand to his mouth, trying not to gag at the bloody mess. Tears edged around his eyes as he shakily reached out and took the knife out, disliking the sight of something so foul inside Leon. The knife's entire blade, which was four and a half inches, had been in the wound. Nikolai flung it as far away from him as possible before laying his trembling hands on the wound and the areas around it. "No..." he said, his voice on the verge of breaking as the tears collected in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon coughed from his attempts to catch breath, his hand clutching Nikolai's shirt. "D-don't cry, Nikolai," he stammered, his body trembling as the pain grew and grew. His muscles tensed as agony roughly coursed through his quickly emptying veins. Leon's heavily bleeding wound pushed out more and more blood, covering both the snow and Nikolai.

The dying man's shaking hand reached up and stroked the Sin's cheek. "E-everything will b-b-be okay...I pro-promise."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai held the hand against his cheek, his own body beginning to tremble. He closed his eyes, tears falling, and shook his head. "Don't go, dearie..." he said with a shaking voice. A sob escaped him for a quick second, pushing out even more tears that fell against Leon's body. "Don't go... Don't leave me!" Another sob came out, and this time the Sin was defenseless against it. More followed, shaking his body and throwing more tears away, drenching Leon's shirt. Nikolai cried and pressed his forehead against Leon's, his hands holding the teacher's cheeks. "Don't go, dearie! Y-You promised you wouldn't leave! Please don't leave me, Leon! I-I need you! I-I... I-" Say it, he pleaded to his entire being. Please, let me say it! The comment he hadn't uttered in nearly a century, his mouth had forgotten how to form the words.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's thumb set itself on Nikolai's lips, stopping them. He smiled, despite the pain, and took a deep breath. "I know," he whispered, his slowly fading eyes searching the Sin's. "I love you too."

WIth a one large shudder, Leon grunted and grew stiff. His eyes looked down at his prone body, then returned, full of fear, to gaze into Nikolai's. "S-so much...so much I wa-wanted...wanted to s-s-say. I love you...I love you, Nikolai...m-more than...more than you can ever know...I will be watching over you...I pro-promise you." Leon cried out as the pain wracked his body once more, losing feeling in his legs. "You...must live...live f-f-f-for me...live for us." Peace overcame his eyes as his arms grew numb. Leon's hand held Nikolai's cheek, and he moved himself up to kiss Nikolai one last time.

"I love you," whispered the man a final time, before his eyes, still open, became lifeless, and he was limp.

At the age of 27, in the arms of love of his life, Leon Derrick Court breathed his last.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The thumb stopping his quivering lips, Nikolai's watery lime green eyes stared into Leon's violet eyes. He gasped when he felt how stiff Leon got, fearing death's grip on him already, but it was set aside when the man showed life, albeit a small amount, and spoke.
It was unbearable hearing all that from Leon. Nikolai squeezed his eyes shut to get out the tears long enough for him to be able to see Leon's face clearly for these final moments. He sniffed and helped Leon by leaning in most of the way and pressing his lips against his. He caressed Leon's cheek lovingly, pouring in all his sadness, his fear, his compassion, his gratitude, and, most importantly, his love into the kiss.
Nikolai barely heard the final whisper, but still he knew it had been said. He stared at the reddened snow for a while, letting his sense of touch guide him through the slow, tragic process. He felt the last small heave of Leon's chest, he felt all the muscles relax with nothing telling them to work anymore. Nikolai slowly opened his eyes and lifted them, gazing into the lifeless eyes of Leon Court. He stayed still for a moment before tears flooded his eyes and blurred his vision once more. His body became reanimated and shuddered uncontrollably with the sobs overflowing from his body. Nikolai rested his forehead against the cadaver's chest and wailed in agony of the life taken away from him too soon.
"LEON!!!"

Caw!
In the cold, smoky air, a crow flew. It gaze upon the scene below, a red spot in the pure white snow and a smoky mess. Its small pupil diminishing into a dot, the crow cawed once more then shot down to the red dot. The splotch enlarged as the crow flew towards it; a man was standing around the red, staring down at a man that most likely caused the coloring of the snow. With yet another caw, the crow landed on the standing man's shoulder, who barely paid it mind.
Nikolai had finally stopped crying, hours of his mourning emptying everything he had. He stared down at Leon's body, his gaze lingering on the peaceful face, whose eyes were now closed. It was a strange thing, death. Being a Sin and Devil, Nikolai had been through so many of these, from wars to illnesses, yet this held such a strong impact. What made it so much worse was the cold and bitter snow.
Caw!
Nikolai turned his head a fraction and finally took notice of the bird. He stared at it for a second then looked forward at the burned remains of the cabin, whose smoke rose to the sky and masked the sun. "...Just a few hours ago." he said in a hoarse voice, his vocals used up from his sobs. The crow cawed, and Nikolai looked back at the body. He stared at Leon's peaceful face once more, seeing all the memories they shared in such a short time span - from him stealing Leon's first kiss to Leon teaching Nikolai how to play the banjo. The Sin smiled sadly, though his tears were still used up. "...No.... It was who he reminded me of that I loved." he whispered. Nikolai turned around to face the school, a breeze blowing against him and pushing his hair away from his grief-filled face. "Although I'll admit.... It was nice to feel that again." he said with a tiny smile. The crow shifted a little but stayed on his shoulder. It let out a caw as Nikolai began walking away. "Of course I won't. I just... can't be here right now. I'll get someone to work this out soon." The crow ruffled its feathers then cawed once more. Nikolai seemed to give the crow's question some thought - it was when he reached the trees that circled the cabin that he spoke again. "If anything...." The wind had stopped, and Nikolai's silver hair fell in front of his lime green eyes. "It's only reminded me of why I do this." He hesitated and looked over his shoulder one last time, staring at Leon, then turned back and carried on walking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon finally stopped the car as they pulled up to a strangely familiar site. He got out, then moved tot he other side to take out Nikolai. His fingers fumbled as he unclasped the seatbelt, excitement coursing through him. The cabin had finished almost days ago, and Leon had made sure to change things for the better. Gone was everything that reminded him of Maggie, including her family. Now, the entire cabin was a secret lover's hideaway. Thankfully, much of the basement was saved, so money, jewels, and that special sex room were unharmed and restored to their former glory. On the outside, the cabin looked more magnificent that ever, and on the door, a tiny snake writhed around the frame. Leon had outdone himself with the cabin, but didn't much care. All that mattered was whether or not Nikolai liked it.
"We're here," he said softly as he set Nikolai down in front of the door. "If it's too much for you, we can just go back home and I can give you your other surprise there."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Another surprise?" chuckled the slimmer man with his eyes covered. "Dear me, you'll spoil me rotten at this rate, dearie." Realizing that he was allowed to look now, Nikolai moved his hand away and gasped at the sight. His memory recalled the burnt ruins of what was once a magnificent cabin, but now... it was completely different. It was like a phoenix, an even better and more majestic cabin had sprung from the ashes, burying the painful memories with it. "My goodness... How...?" he breathed, staring at the cabin with wide, awed eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm
Leon Court

"I called in a favor," he replied, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key. Taking Nikolai's hand, he set the key on the Russian's palm and smiled softly. "Here, why don't you open it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Watching Leon set the key on his hand, Nikolai fingered the tiny item before looking back at the cabin. He gave it a contemplative look before nodding and stepping out of the car. There was no snow, nor any smoke from fire, yet he could still see that scene vividly with each blink. He turned his head and stared at the spot Leon died, remembering the hours of pure dread and sadness. His lime green eyes slowly went back to Leon's living, breathing figure. How surreal it all was.
Stepping up the steps of the porch, Nikolai looked at the door happily greeting them. He smiled at the snake welcoming them in and, after glancing at Leon again, inserted the key into the doorknob and unlocked it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:20 pm
Leon Court

As the door swung open, the scent of what seemed to be Italian food met them. Leon set his hand on the small of Nikolai's back and gently nudged him, his ever-present easy smile on his lips. "Come on, darling," he urged sweetly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Pushed forward, Nikolai walked into the building and paused. The warmth was purely delightful, and the delicious aroma of food was nearly overwhelming. "Did you do this the past few days, dearie?" he asked softly while opening his jacket and looking around. It was so much different from the old log cabin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 pm
Leon Court

"More or less," he said, smiling and taking off Nikolai's coat as the door closed behind them. "I did most of it via phone. Do you like it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's unbelievable, darling." Nikolai said and looked back at Leon with a bright smile. "I love it."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games