Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 pm
Awesome nerd

"oh, Cybil's adopted. and Christie will have a family in his own time. I've seen it. Just as that little girl has." Iris chuckled. "and i don't have a family. or did you forget? i'm cursed."

"that makes me happy." she smiled, hugging him. "um.... so... who was that lady? the one who stopped him?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 pm
Pure T0rture

"Like I said, kid, uptight." Armageddon sighed and walked off out of sight.

"Her name is Iris, she is like me, only she embodies all that is time." Chaos explained. "And the man you met is a demon named Armageddon. He's a rough one, but the destruction he spreads helps bring out the heroes in many."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"heh. yeah. i guess you could say that." she nodded, brushing some hair from her face. "anyways, bye."

"so, in a way, he's a good guy?" she asked tipping her head to the side.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos hesitated with his answer. "I wouldn't necessarily describe him as that." he said. "He's more of a bad man unknowingly doing good things."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"oh.... okay!" she smiled and stood up, grabbing the food. "um.... i'm gonna go put this stuff away..." she mumbled, heading over to the kitchen to put what she could into the icebox.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Pure T0rture

The masked man nodded and watched her leave before looking back out the window. "I will be back." he said and stepped out the door, making his way to the Doors that beckoned anyone near enough over.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

smiling to herself as she put away all she could, Cybil soon found herself wandering outside to do some gardening.

Leaning on the side of the Door was Iris, a smirk on her face when she noticed Chaos. "hello again, Chaos."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 pm
Pure T0rture

"Hello, Iris." Chaos nodded at her when he reached the large doors."Are you here because of the Doors, too?" He looked up at them and narrowed his eyes at the structures. "They're becoming unstable."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"yes. it's starting to become a problem." Iris sighed as she looked into the caves. "the time stream around this area is beginning to fall apart."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 pm
Pure T0rture

"Not just time," Chaos stretched his arm out and let his gloved fingers rest against the substances that created the Doors, feeling the uneven wavelengths run through them. "But all the elements. It's breaking down without a guardian to watch over them, and at this rate it will need someone stronger than our last one."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"you're the strongest of us. and you're already nearby. would it be possible for you to do it?" she murmured, placing her hand in and watching in wonder as her fingers slowly started to fade away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Pure T0rture

"No." he replied flatly. "Perhaps I would have at one point, but now I must watch over Cybil." His hand slid down and his eyes followed it, narrowing slightly. "She tried to go through the Doors last night, and they nearly consumed her." he said softly, the memory of her bleeding and crying burned into the back of his eyelids.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 pm
Awesome nerd

"that makes sense. her visions are influenced by all the different elements," the young embodiment mumured as she pulled her hand out, her fingers regrowing. "i'd imagine that the imbalance here would trigger such visions and amplify them. perhaps beyond a point the child is yet able to handle."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:32 pm
Pure T0rture

He nodded slowly in agreement. "So you understand why I cannot watch over this place." He let his hand fall to his side in an elegant manner and turned his head to look at Iris. "I might have to retreat to another location if the instability gets worse."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"what if there were a seal on the Doors? to keep it from leaking out? and to keep her from entering?" she asked softly, recalling her old magical habits. "if someone could manage that, would you protect the Doors?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games