Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 am
Bara
I woke up and saw a girl "I failed" I felt tears coming out of my eyes "I failed to get Crystal Aqua Gem now Katy will get it" I turned back and saw Katy with the Crystal Aqua Gem then she stuck her tounge out.I got the Crystal Aqua Gem that was in my pocket.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara was crying "Don't be sad~nya" I saw her look at me her cat ears and tail came out but for once they where said then she said "At least it isn't as strong as sun drew" I saw her widing her eyes then I looked at the clock "Aw crap where late for work Ryou is going to yell at us for long"I grabbed the others by the hand even the other girl and raced to cafe mew mew.

Katy
I got back to the other cynaclone then shouted with glee "HEY I GOT THE CRYSTAL AQUA GEM" I saw my two other brothers Tart and Pie we're there "hehe deep blue will awaken soon with Crystal Aqua Gem"Pai said then Tart replied "Good job sis".  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm
I sighed. They didn't see me with my tail. I started to cry. My tears glowed. The other Mews started to glow. I ran into the sea, not caring if anyone saw me. I swam deep down. Surprisingly, I didn't turn to bubbles. I sat on a rock in the sea... and for the first time in a while, felt at total peace with everything around me. Before you know it, my harp was in my hand, and I was playing a lovely song that I did not recognize. But my peace did not last for long. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I barely had time to say " Kisshu?!" Before he teleported away... taking me with him!  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 pm
Kitsune didn't go after the girl but as soon as she was gone her head started to Jett then she saw a vision of Bara and fell to the ground then she opens her eyes and she was next to Bara already transformed so she stood up and threw a nife at Katie's hand  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:39 pm
I try to escape from his steel grip, but it's impossible. I didn't know what he wanted with me... but the look in his eyes scared me. I screamed, and out of shock he loosened his grip just enough for me to run... but I decided to forget he could teleport. STUPID ME! He grabbed me again. " Oh No you don't!" he said. I fumed. " Why don't you let me go? I can't escape from your dimension anyways!" I screamed. He looked startled. He let go. I massaged my sore hand, but I didn't run. Having yelled out the words, I knew it was true. I couldn't escape. There was no use to run. He would find me. I sighed. " Well, I guess I'm stuck here now," I said. " Like... FOREVER." I looked at my feet. Kisshu laughed. " And you know it's true!" he said. " Deep Blue will be pleased... I mean, your tears are mew aqua!" I couldn't help what I did next. I slapped his laughing face. " Don't... you...DARE!" I said in a rage. I calmed down Kisshu looked bewildered and surprised... and VERY cute. I blushed. " Sorry..." I said in a small voice. He looked even more surprised at my apology. " It's okay..." he muttered. Now it was his turn to look down at his feet. " I'm sorry too..." He said. I blushed. "Why do you fight us?" I blurted out. He looked up. " Well... humans sorta polluted Earth, and my race had evacuated, I came back too Earth, to find it was polluted and ruined and..." He trailed off. " Then your not all that bad," I said." Your fighting for your planet, and I'm fighting for mine. That's fair." I held out my hand. "Friends?" I asked, surprising Kisshu and myself. "Ummm.... ok." he said. "I'm still gonna fight for my planet," I said. "But that doesn't mean we can't be friends." I said. He nodded. I nodded. We didn't stay friends for long... I didn't plan on it, but we became more... so much more in such a short little time.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 pm
(Elements? If we're doing elements, I call earth!)

Lola stood, confused at what was happening. Shaking her head like she was in a crazy messed up dream, or something along those lines, she walked over to Josh, grabbed his wrist, and pulled away from the beach, heading towards the park.

Josh, startled at being grabbed, and pulled, so suddenly asked, "Where are we going?" His question was answered by a slightly confused, yet calm, Lola, "To the park." Josh didn't question further.

(Also, right now I'm on my tablet so it takes a while to type.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm
It had been an hour or so of just me and Kisshu talking. I wondered if anyone even noticed I was gone. And I was worried that Katy, Pai, or tart knew I was here. Kisshu hadn't told anyone yet, but still... "So,what's it like being a mermaid?" asked Kisshu. I thought about it. "Pretty cool. It's sorta hard to keep it secret though." I said. Kisshu nodded. He had a kind look in his eyes... I loved it. He smiled, a kind smile, and I loved that. But there was one more look in his eyes that you could only see if you looked closely: complete and utter despair. I was startled. " I can see it in your eyes," I said. " Your upset. Whats wrong?" He looked at me. The eyes were now completely sad. And it happened... so fast. Before I knew it, he was pinning me down. I barely had time to utter a smell cry of pain before his lips met mine. Time stopped. All I could think of was how I wanted this very moment to last forever. I cried. But these tears were different, they were warm against my blushing cheeks, glowing yellow, and glittering... they were tears of joy, beautiful and bright, just like the golden sun. And I loved them. Kisshu pulled away. "Hey," he said softly. "When your tears are tears of joy, their sun dew tears. You really powerful, aren't you?" I smiled. And then he held me in his arms, sunlight spilling out my eyes. But I felt guilt. Not only did I love the enemy... but he loved me back. And when love is not supposed to be... well, look what happened to Romeo and Juliet.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm
After kitsune jumped into the tree and sent a signal out to all of the news for help then she look at her mew amulet the red heart had a little of black in it " No NO NNNNNOOO!" Kitsune screamed reamember she was in a fight and shouted " MEW ROSE NOW "  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 pm
I started to glow. I sighed. " I have to go," I said to Kisshu. He knew what I meant. He opened a portal to Earth. " See you soon," he said sadly. And I left to help fight. But there was something i hadn't noticed, and when I went to the portal, I also saw a mirror. I almost screamed. The Sun Dew had left golden scars on my face. " Great..." I muttered, as I left for home.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 pm
Kitsune then remembered about Mila so she went back to the beach and saw her on the way hey " Mila wats up why is you face gold like sun dew"  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:16 pm
I gulped. " Well, apparently, I cry Sun Dew when their tears of joy, and they leave scars, so now I have a golden face, and Mew Aqua when their sorrowful tears." I sighed. " Is that normal?" I asked.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm
" Do you have any of the sun dew tears " kitsune said then looked around and said its not safe to talk about this here you can come over to my house and talk kitsune said then dropped her mew amulet next to Mila then she said " Oh that's normal for people like you and me she said then took a crown out of her backpack it had two foxes holding a red sun flower  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:36 pm
I gasped. "Ummm... Okay..." I said. And I followed Kitsune.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Once she and Mila arrived at kitsunes house and temple they went to the Inari shrine and kitsune said " can I have my amulet back now " kitsune said looking worried  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:45 pm
Mila nodded, and gave it back. " So, tell me why we're like this. I thought I'm like this because-" I hesitated. " I'm a mermaid." I whispered. I expected to turn to bubbles, but I didn't. I let out a sigh of relief.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm
" well I don't know the only thing I know is that I and maybe you could become great gods or evel demons and that me mom is not dead she is just well she is sorta a....... an I mportant person" kitsune said looking at the crown  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games