Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust sighed, a slight smile on his face, then turned to Estelle and tapped his nose. "Must have followed out scent." He explained. He came up off the bed, slowly, and shuffled to the window. Bongo spotted the lock and clasped his hands together, pulling back to smash the window with his elbow. Rust frantically waved his hands to stop him, and not a moment too soon, as Bongo hauled his assault inches away from the window, giving Rust a confused look. Rust tapped the side of his head, showing that he had a plan. Bongo did not seem to like it, but he seemed to understand. He shrugged and tapped his wrist, asking what time would he be ready. Rust thought a moment, then breathed on the glass and wrote "hour b4 sunrise". Bongo nodded hesitantly and backed away from the window, giving one last look into the room at Estelle. He gave a thumbs up and raised eyebrows, asking if she was okay.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle watched them communicate back and forth, rather speechless. She was suddenly reminded that they still had a lot of problems to solve, but Rust seemed to think everything would work out fine so she tried not to worry. Part of her wished she could invite Bongo in, maybe share some food, after all that would be the polite thing to do, but not so much the logical thing to do. Estelle caught Bongo's gaze and she nodded quickly in response, flashing a reassuring smile.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo gave a quick nod and he was gone, off the edge of the balcony. Rust turned to look at Estelle, leaning on the wall by the window. "Well, that might make things easier if things turn out badly." He said with a nervous chuckle. "Either way, its nice to know we have back up." He pushed away from the wall and came back to the bed. "Where were we?" He asked, taking her and wrapping his arms around her. He had grown quite addicted to her lips, and just about everything else about her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded in agreement, though she hoped things wouldn't come to the point of violence. As angry as she was with her father, she didn't want anyone to get hurt, nor tangled up in this ridiculous mess in the first place. Shaking off any more worries, she followed Rust back to the bed and exhaled slowly, her body relaxing into his. Her lips pulled up into a small smile before she pressed them against his, her eyes fluttering shut.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:48 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust closed his eyes and accepted the kiss, giving it back and then some. When he pulled away, more color had returned to his face as he blushed in happiness. He cleared his throat and stepped back, rolling the stiffness out of his shoulders. "I think I'm ready for that bath now." He said, smiling sheepishly. After all, if his plan worked, he did not know when he would be able to soak in a nice, hot tub.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:17 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

For a moment, Estelle was still lost in the feeling of his lips against hers. When he spoke, she came back to reality, blushing and blinking profusely. "Oh, right... Yes." She nodded and took his hand, leading him to the bathroom, which was rather extravengant, but she was used to its pristine white walls and gold trimming. A basket of soaps and shampoos sag against the wall. The bathtub was more like a hot tub, big enough for four people, plus some wiggle room. Estelle knelt down and turned on the warm water, immediately pooling into the deep set tub. She stood back and backed out of the door. "Enjoy." she said with a small smile and a wink.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust followed Estelle into the bath room and was in awe of the grandeur of it all. The bath room was bigger than his entire apartment! He steadied himself on the sink as he looked around the room, making himself slightly dizzy. He was still weak from the draining, though feeling much better. When Estelle turned the water on, he looked over to her and the massive tub. "You could fit the whole pack in there!" He exclaimed, walking over to the tub and peering into it. "Sure you don't want to join me?" The words left his mouth without permission, his beast still awake inside of him, making him more bold in his statements. He hoped she took it as a joke. He busied himself with inspecting the plethora of soaps.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle giggled nervously in response, running a hand through her hair. "I-I'm fine... I already took a bath last night, s-so..." she trailed off, her face becoming a light shade of pink yet again as she leaned on the frame of the doorway. It had become rather warm in the room, she noticed this just before slipping and practically falling backward out of the bathroom like a klutz. She giggled awkwardly again and grabbed the door knob to shut it. "I-I'll leave you to it, then... If you need anything, just holler." With that said, she blew him a kiss then shut the door behind her, and made her way over to her wardrobe to change her clothes. Gosh, Estelle, what is wrong with you?? You're such a spaz.. she thought to herself, rummaging through her closet.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

When Estelle had closed the bathroom door, Rust hung his head in exasperation with himself. He looked up into the mirror and glared, "You are evil..." He said to the beast. His reflection smiled back and Rust turned away from it quickly, unnerved. He went to the tub and, as he was already partially undressed, kicked off his pants and stepped in. He sank into the water, an audible "Ahhh," of bliss escaping his lips. The hot water stung the few cuts that had not healed completely yet, but felt like heaven to his muscles. He practically melted into the water. "Oh... my... good... lord..." he closed his eyes and submerged his head, resurfacing with a face flushed and smiling. This was definitely heaven, without a doubt. "I love you Estelle!" He called from the tub.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:43 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle had settled on a pair of shorts and a loose, flowy top. When she was finished getting dressed, she pulled her hair back into a braid that went down her back. Smiling in the mirror, pleased that she could have a chance to look fresh and clean, even if it was only for a little while. When she heard Rust's voice from the bathroom, she jumped in surprise then covered her mouth in a giggle. "I love you too!" she called back, wondering suddenly if the maids could hear them.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. making Estelle rise quickly to her feet. She opened the door and greeted the maid who strode in without being invited. The woman placed a new tray of food on the bedside table, picked up the old one and turned to Estelle with a placid face. "You shouldn't have run away, miss," she said coldly. This woman was the opposite of the other maid, the younger one who was more forgiving. Something in this woman's eyes was not as warm, in fact, quite the opposite. It was cold and scolding, like her mother's. She stood there in the doorway, eyeing Estelle with distaste. Estelle, on the other hand, was quite sick of having people look at her that way. She shut the door in the woman's face with a short "Thanks".

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust soaked in that tub, letting the water wash away all of the pain and the grief from the last few days. He closed his eyes and exhaled, breathing out the darkness, and breathing in the light. He let it fill him and rejuvenate him. He lost track of time there in the water, milky with bath soaps and salts. He had not even washed himself yet, and he felt cleaner already.

about a half an hour later, Rust was scrubbed and his hair was watched and baby soft again. the water was no longer hot, but still slightly warm. It was time to get out. He drained the tub and wrapped himself in a towel, opening the door and peering out. "Estelle? Do you have any clothes for me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle flopped down on the bed and took out one of her journals and a pen. Her more recently used journal was still in her bag with the pack, and she hoped it was safe, or at least in decent condition. So for now she started a new journal (luckily she had plenty), and wrote in it all that had happened in the past few days, and all about her adventures with Rust, and the adventures she hoped to come.

She had become so lost in her own writing, that it took her a moment to look up and realize what Rust was asking. "Clothes?" she asked, blinking. Then, remembering she had put them on her dresser, she rose to her feet quickly and gave them to him. It wasn't much, but it was the best that the maid could have fetched her at such a short notice. After all, there were no other men in the house aside from her father and maybe some servants. Estelle blushed when she saw Rust, and looked away quickly, despite having just seen him shirtless earlier.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust took the clothes and popped back into the bathroom to change. When he reemerged from the bathroom, he was fully clothed. They clothes were a bit big on him, as he was still skinny for his build, but they did the job. He tried to tuck in his shirt a bit more, to try and get rid of some of the baggage, but it did not seem to do much. He came to the bed and flopped face first into the soft blankets. "MMmf mmmbbb muuurff" he said into the sheets.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:27 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle finished writing her entry, shutting the journal and looking up to see Rust fully clothed. She couldn't help but to smile in amusement at how the clothes hung on his frame; she knew they wouldn't fit perfectly, but it was kind of adorable the way he tried to fix it as if it was important. She turned on her side to face him. "What?" she asked with a giggle, and got down on her stomach so that her head was in front of his. "Did you have a nice bath?"

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust turned over on his side and pulled his face out of the sheets, holding his head up with one hand, "I said, 'I wish I was this rich.' if only to have a tub like that." he pointed to the bathroom. "I swear, if I had that tub, I would never need anything else. It was heavenly." He said with a smile. Then her frowned, "But...I don't think that tub would fit in my apartment, let alone by bathroom."He said, smile returning. He laid back on his backside and turned his head to look at Estelle. "How are you feeling by the way? Things got pretty hectic and I don't think you go enough recovery from that mermaid incident." He asked her, his face serious as he hat up and reached out to her, cupping her cheek in his hand and looking into her eyes with concern.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games