Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:40 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he kissed back as best as he could before passing out again.

Michael sighed in both reliaf and sadness. He stroked the males hair out of his face adn kissed his forehead.
Later that day he went out ate in the lunch area and bought him a book to read.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:45 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Did he say anything while he was awake today sir" the doctor asked as she came in to check on the machines

Adrian moved a bit but not much since he was restraint as he continued to breath, small breaths with the machine.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:49 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Did he say anything while he was awake today sir" the doctor asked as she came in to check on the machines

Adrian moved a bit but not much since he was restraint as he continued to breath, small breaths with the machine.

((Dang it sorry, I am half asleep right now lol.))

"He said I came." He said sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:52 pm
MichaelaWhite18

((its okay dear but if you are then get some rest))

"Well seems that he is very happy that at least someone came to visit him"she said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

((its okay dear but if you are then get some rest))

"Well seems that he is very happy that at least someone came to visit him"she said gently.

Nah I'll be fine))

"He might be...no one I has really care about him. I guess." He said and rubbed Adians cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18

((you sure?))

"Well he does need someone to show him that he is loved and cared about. But if he wakes then please call the nurse so she can call me and I can talk to him for a little bit"she said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

((you sure?))

"Well he does need someone to show him that he is loved and cared about. But if he wakes then please call the nurse so she can call me and I can talk to him for a little bit"she said softly.

"Alright." He said smiling. "I love him so much.....is there any way I can help him get better?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"He just needs his rest and a lot of blood but the least you can do to help him is to be here for him as much as you can but still take care of your own life"she said gently and left.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:54 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"He just needs his rest and a lot of blood but the least you can do to help him is to be here for him as much as you can but still take care of your own life"she said gently and left.

"Right. What kinda blood does he need?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 am
MichaelaWhite18

The doctor blinked as she smiled softly and shock her head softly. "There is no need to worry about the blood, we have enough of the blood type he needs before we can take him off it and let his body recover it over time"she said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The doctor blinked as she smiled softly and shock her head softly. "There is no need to worry about the blood, we have enough of the blood type he needs before we can take him off it and let his body recover it over time"she said softly.

He nodded adn sat there looking at the male "I'm going to protect him better next time so this won't ever happen again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:42 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly she nodded "Alright well still if you have school then go, we will keep him here and safe. So please do not put your life on hold because of this"she said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly she nodded "Alright well still if you have school then go, we will keep him here and safe. So please do not put your life on hold because of this"she said gently.

"Right." He said kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 am
MichaelaWhite18

"good if you need anything then ring the bell and the nurse will come"she said calmly and left the room leaving the two boys alone.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"good if you need anything then ring the bell and the nurse will come"she said calmly and left the room leaving the two boys alone.

Michael sighed heavily, he picked up his cell phone "Hey Jack, can you bring me my school books? Yeah the history and and fashion study books. Oh and my sketch pad. Thanks."He said and hung up.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff