Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 pm

iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

Say it I dare you! XD

iMusicLovah

You are talking about with the kids right? o-o

"Raiden-oppa... Please... Be Gentle..."

You dared me! xD maybe this cracked me up more than it should have...

Babe that was NOTHING. DId I not tell you I write some not so clean fics? Good god that is just childs play ;3

I-I'm just now learning! sad I'll get better at it...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:45 pm

AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

Say it I dare you! XD

iMusicLovah

You are talking about with the kids right? o-o

"Raiden-oppa... Please... Be Gentle..."

You dared me! xD maybe this cracked me up more than it should have...

Rotflmao! xD
You know... I'm pretty sure if Alex was real, he'd be kicking Raiden's a** now... o-o
Geeze, why do you have to turn the conversation down this road man... Just... Jk. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 pm

LilRinn

AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Hey guys. I'll be responding a little bit later tonight because my friend recently passed, and I'm going to a viewing tonight. Sorry if the flow is really delayed, but this is something I have to do.
Love you guys <3
Ps. Baby daddy or not, Zuri and Alex would make some damn cute children. And Nana has the genes of one of the most beautiful mages out there, so screw you Raiden xD I'm gonna make our children beautiful wink
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn

AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Hey guys. I'll be responding a little bit later tonight because my friend recently passed, and I'm going to a viewing tonight. Sorry if the flow is really delayed, but this is something I have to do.
Love you guys <3
Ps. Baby daddy or not, Zuri and Alex would make some damn cute children. And Nana has the genes of one of the most beautiful mages out there, so screw you Raiden xD I'm gonna make our children beautiful wink

Awww, I'm soory to hear that. Love you too Music. sad
Alex and Zuri would... She looks cuter with a werewolf though! (I didn't say that.... o.o) ;P
You telling me you WANT Raiden and Nana to have kids? *Facepalm*

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Love you guys <3

Alex and Zuri would... She looks cuter with a werewolf though! (I didn't say that.... o.o) ;P

Only kidding babe, only kidding (: And also, I think A neko would be cute with a mage (Who said that <_
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:41 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Love you guys <3

Only kidding babe, only kidding (: And also, I think A neko would be cute with a mage (Who said that <_

Well, to be honest, it's not that I'd mind kids in a role play. It's just that in this one I think they's get in the way... xD
BY THE WAY! Pregnant moody Nana would be scary as hell... Raiden will probably be put in the dog house for his smartass side coming out..
A mage... Sounds like a neko would be more of a mage's pet kitty cat... :3
Rotflmao. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:44 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Love you guys <3

Well, to be honest, it's not that I'd mind kids in a role play. It's just that in this one I think they's get in the way... xD
BY THE WAY! Pregnant moody Nana would be scary as hell... Raiden will probably be put in the dog house for his smartass side coming out..
Rotflmao. xD

Keheheheh. Just give me something to laugh abou when i get back ;3 <3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Love you guys <3

Rotflmao. xD

Keheheheh. Just give me something to laugh abou when i get back ;3 <3

I shall try. (:

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:57 pm

I rarely post in the ooc now--- anyways...

Are you guys starting up unwanted shipping wars? x) jk Curious but just kidding.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Eeimae

Are you guys starting up unwanted shipping wars? x) jk Curious but just kidding.

Shipping wars? I'm not sure I can say I know what that is... x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae

Shipping wars? I'm not sure I can say I know what that is... x)

Let me rephrase lol. Pairing wars xD I don't know the official term if there is one. XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Eeimae

Let me rephrase lol. Pairing wars xD I don't know the official term if there is one. XD

OH okay lol. Well, that is apparently what has happened. Grrrr. More fun though. (:

iMusicLovah

Make sure to take note to the newer post and ignore the previous one! I changed it because the other one I felt was just soooooo terrible. I donno what happened yesterday. :c

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:06 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae

OH okay lol. Well, that is apparently what has happened. Grrrr. More fun though. (:

iMusicLovah

Make sure to take note to the newer post and ignore the previous one! I changed it because the other one I felt was just soooooo terrible. I donno what happened yesterday. :c

Makes everything interesting. Btw, I will post later because I'm currently on mobile. I don't exactly favor writing paragraphs on mobile. Lol
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

Makes everything interesting. Btw, I will post later because I'm currently on mobile. I don't exactly favor writing paragraphs on mobile. Lol

It's like impossible writing on mobile. xD
It's alright, we will all be waiting. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:15 pm

LilRinn

If you just posted something, I dont see it razz
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games