Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave him a wary look "Then explain how it is that I don't have a fate and you do." She was half afraid to ask what his suspicion was so she kept her mouth shut on that "We need to tell the owner what we're getting..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "No idea, but the owner's headed this way," he said as he noticed the broad shouldered man with a good sized table over his shoulder; he looked almost like Kevin Nash from wrestling, though his hair was black. He cocked an eyebrow slightly at the jagged scar that ran over one eye from just above his eyebrow to his chin though he didn't comment on the man's appearance. "Anything ya want, kids? I assume ya moved in togethah ta spite yer parents," he said gruffly with a thick Southern accent. Raen snorted softly. Idiot; we don't technically have parents in this world... but best not tell him that, he thought sarcastically.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed a light pink in embarrassment What the hell is with these people and thinking we're together like that? She noticed the man's aura had a warm glow to it, similar to the white light that caught her when they fell through the 'hole'.She shifted uncomfortably "I've found a few things...." She kept her mouth shut about their parents, not exactly sure what to saw anyways.Ginhana finally lifted her head finally and looked at the man, her tail wagging slightly in greeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shifted his shoulders. "We have a few pieces we're interested in; we are willing to pay for delivery as needed, which in our case would be preferable," he said coolly, not too surprised to see the owner nod. "Ah'ight; just show me what ya want an' Ah'll ring it in and get a buddy to deliver it," he said with a slight shrug. Raen tilted his head slightly, shifting his weight fractionally as he pointed out the pieces he liked and desired, then glanced towards Mairi to let her mention her own desired pieces.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi carefully pointed out the pieces she'd found before realizing the mirror wasn't in view "There's also a mirror near the front.Full length with phases of the moon carved into the frame.I couldn't find a price tag on it though..So I was wondering if it's just for display or for sale..?" She kind of wanted to kick Raen for being rude, but refrained.Ginhana jumped off Mairi's shoulders and bounded over to what looked like an old baby doll cradle with a plush cushion inside that was just big enough for her to curl up in and jumped in, watching expectantly.Mairi raised an eyebrow slightly, glancing at Raen "I guess we'll take that too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:29 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly, mildly amused at Ginhana's antics. "Ya can 'ave it; ain't like I'm doin' anything with it," he said as he shrugged slightly, walking towards the cash register. "That'll be... 168,000 yen, plus 'nother 4,000 fer delivery," he said as he glanced towards them. Raen quietly took the money out of his wallet, blinking as he realized what he thought had been a small amount of money was quite a bit more than he expected. He did, however, pay the aforementioned amount, as well as adding another three thousand yen for a delivery tip. The man mentioned he'd have the furniture delivered by late afternoon and put in the apartment; Raen cocked his head slightly, but didn't comment on how the man knew they had purchased an apartment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi went to argue about paying for the mirror but shut her mouth when he walked off, mumbling a small 'Thank you'. Ginhana let out a happy little bark and jumped out of the cradle and fallowed after the man, basically ignoring the two fallowing behind.Mairi noticed when she passed the mirror, it's aura flared slightly, and it had done the same when the man had passed as well.She gave a slight from frown when he mentioned their apartment.Touching the back of Raen's hand lightly, tapping it in Morse Code "I don't recall mentioning we had an apartment." She wasn't overly worried about the fact, she got the sense that if anything, this guy was an someone who could help them if they needed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head, noting Mairi's message unconsciously. 'If my guess is right, then the people in this neighborhood are friendly and outgoing, which is really good for us. It'll let us blend in more... and help when needed.' he sent back; he was thinking of the Senshi in that moment, though he was sure they wouldn't trust them immediately, and they didn't know how long they'd be here. For just an instant, he caught a flash of what he clearly sensed was a vortex of dark energy, yet he knew in that same instant that it wasn't happening in the present as his point of view in that moment was on a suspension bridge late at night. He shifted his gaze slightly as the entire sensation faded away; he wasn't sure why he was catching flashes of the future, but his gut instinct told him that it would happen.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((I just realized something lol, you mentioned the Atlantians in your one post.Are you referring to them as we know or the ones from Escaflowne, that is if you'd looked it up))
User Image

Mairi gave no outward reaction and tapped his hand again "Most of them anyways..." She still got a odd feeling about Satsuki, she wasn't sure if she was friend or foe at the moment.Sensing a certain amount of discomfort from him, she tilted her head slightly before speaking to the shop owner "Thank you again for the mirror, sir, and for your help.We'll be sure to stop by again sometime."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:06 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| Both, albeit a bit differently from you might think; and by the way... when they get back to their 'home' world, they'll notice things that they never did before... thought of the idea kinda like a cross between the True Blood series and Dark-Hunter series (hence the Apostolos reference).

User Image
Raen saw the man grin and wave as they turned towards the door. True he sent back simply. "Now... to find that hot spring, or do you want to shop for some clean clothes first?" he said wryly, chuckling as he remembered the latter would be wise, as it wouldn't do much good to go to a hot spring to get clean only to end up having to put on the same smelly clothes from before the 'bath'. "With my luck it'll just happen to be co-ed day in the hot springs, if they do that here," he thought, unintentionally sending the thought to Mairi without realizing it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah okay.And I've absolutely no idea what the Dark Hunter series is sweatdrop and I've only seen up to the last episode of season five in True Blood))
User Image

Mairi gave a small wave back and didn't even hesitate when answering "Clothes, definitely clothes." Mairi paused mid step and contemplated on slapping him for a moment "Why am I not surprised...." She shoved her hands into her pockets and walked down the street, subconsciously heading for the block four clothing district.Ginhana looked from one to the other in confusion, not understanding what just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen walked away, flipping a casual farewell towards the friendly owner as he walked alongside Mairi. He was confusion, however, when an annoyed look flashed over her face after answering she'd prefer to get some clean and dry clothes. He wasn't sure what she muttered before stalking off, but had the feeling it was something odd. He glanced down at Ginhana as he sighed. "I have no idea what'sunder her skin at the moment, but I have the feeling it might be a bit embarrassing," he sighed as he jogged after her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept walking, realizing he didn't know he'd shared that thought with her, she snicker quietly.It was weird, and she really didn't want to know his thoughts on naked, or half naked, chicks, but the fact he did it without knowing was funny.Ginhana trotted after Raen and caught up to Mairi, her confusion intensifying when she saw the smirk.She let out a tired sounding sigh and put her ears back, flat against her skull when her stomach let out an embarrassingly loud rumble.Mairi let out a small laugh "Hungry, Ginny?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow upon seeing Mairi's smirk before he blinked upon hearing the surprising rumble of Ginhana's stomach. "Whoa, Gin-chan; for a second I thought we had a car with us," he teased the vixen as he picked her up, scratching her gently behind the ears. "You know, it isn't hard to see why Sakura fell in love with you; you're cute and adorable, though I have no doubt you have a temper when the need arises," he said with a slight smirk as he followed after Mairi; he absently thought for a moment Where she leads, I follow, half jokingly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly as a light breezed passed over them, tugging a few curls loose from her braid, not hearing Raen's thoughts this time.Ginhana's stomach rumbled again, making her grin "How about ice cream?My treat." She knew the fox likes the cold treat, despite the fact she usually ended up with brain freeze "We, or you rather, can see what stores would be best to buy clothes in while we're at it."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games