Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anything Could Happen (Kiyiya x Marina!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia had been resting her head on her arms, leaning against the table sleepily, when her phone buzzed again. The little table vibrated and she felt it through her tired eyelids and opened her eyes to check the phone. Her lips pulled up into a small smile at seeing his reply, relieved that he hadn't forgotten or had lost interest overnight. After all, she knew school was probably just another thing he didn't want to get involved with, but she also figured she'd help in any way she could. Lifting her head up from the table's edge, she yawned and replied in the same moment.

I have a laptop in my dorm. Meet me in the cafe?

She hoped he would remember where that was; after all, their tour had occurred during a rather dark time of the night. Luckily, it wasn't that big of a campus, it just had a lot of stuff going on constantly. If she was able to navigate her way around everything, hopefully he would be able to as well. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and rested her head on her arms again, hair tumbling in curls over the edge of the table.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
Jacob "Jac" Fayden McClain

He was halfway through his smoke when he received another text, opening it up, the rolled bit of tobacco and nicotine hanging from his lips as he looked down at his phone. He read the text and looked up into the cafe from the window. He had been standing just outside. He cupped his hand against the glass to shield the glare to better see inside. He would not have seen her had he not known she was there, as her head was down, the only recognizable bit visible was her cascade of curls hanging off the side of the small corner table. He finished off his cig and put it out in the provided ashtray, then entered the establishment.

He made his way to the table, hoping she did not overreact to his present state of being. He had no long sleeved shirts to cover the bandages up and down his arm, his jacket being ripped when he had skidded across the asphalt the night before. "Hey De," He greeted, wondering if she had been asleep when she texted him, or if she was upset or something. She was usually very perky. At least as far as he knew. He sat down, shifting his body slightly to place his better half in the foreground in hoped of hiding the injuries for the moment. "You alright?" he asked her, tapping her head with his finger.

Marina Elemento
You Live! Hooray!

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia's eyelids were drooping, threatening to close when she heard Jac's voice from behind her. Her eyelashes fluttered open and she lifted her head in response to his greeting. "Hi," she replied, pulling herself up and leaning back in the chair to look at him. The smile that his presence brought to her face fell immediately when she looked at him. Maybe it was just the shadows playing tricks with her eyes, but she couldn't ignore the bandages around his arms. She scanned him up and down before her eyes settled on his again. "I'm fine," she replied, sitting up a little straighter. "Are you?" Her eyebrows went from furrowed to raised as she reached over the table to touch his jaw with her fingertips and peer at the other side of his face. Her frown deepened. Dozens of possibilities encircled her mind, but she tried to tame her worry. "What happened?"

Kiyiya Sakura
Yes! I'm so sorry! My life has gotten so busy I barely have a moment to spare! Luckily I've been able to find a few moments to breathe. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

Jac smiled at her, then winced as she reached for his face. He sat still as she inspected his scraped side of his jaw, hazel eyes looking at his lap. "Some idiot ran a light and clipped the back end of my bike. I'm fine though, no broken bones or anything. Just a lot of beef jerky." He pulled his head slowly away and looked at her. "Totaled my bike though." He sighed. He produced the packet of information and mirrored the tired posture she had previously been demonstrating. "School was never this complicated before." He whined.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia let her hand drop back to her side. She didn't want to say much else about it, because she could tell he didn't want to worry her. And she didn't want to be annoying either, in fact that was the last thing she wanted to be. If he needed help or comfort, he'd ask, right? She tried to numb her worries down when he took out the information packet and attempted a sympathetic smile. "Tell me about it," she agreed, remembering the first time she ever started searching for colleges and how anxious it made her. It wasn't like she was in love with school, it was the idea of learning new things every day that pleased her. "But hey. It could be worse. I'll help you get the stuff done when we get to my computer. For now, you want some breakfast?"

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

Jac looked at her skeptically, wondering what she meant by "It could be worse." What was worse than having to do both paperwork AND online registry. Couldn't it be one or the other? At the mention of breakfast, he perked up. "Food sounds like a good idea." He stood, wincing slightly. His body was sore from the shock he had gone through that night. It felt like he had done a week's worth of full body work outs in the span of 10 minutes, but he did not complain. He was happy to be in one piece. "I'll just order something right quick then." He said, then left to look at the menu. He looked back at Delia, "You want anything?"

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia watched him carefully as he rose to his feet, noticing the wince but not saying anything about it. She rested her chin in the palm of her hand and nodded as he went to go look at the menu. In reply to his question, she shook her head and took another bite of the cinnamon bagel, not feeling as hungry as she had when she first entered the cafe. While he was busy ordering, she looked through the info packet with a small sigh. She hadn't really wanted to go through all this mumbo jumbo again, but at the same time she felt the eagerness bubbling inside her to help him out. Plus, she'd get to see him a lot more often once he was part of the school.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

Jac nodded when she indicated she did not want anything, then decided one what he wanted for himself. He came back with a ham and egg sesame bagel and a cup of coffee, a creature of habit. Coffee and cigarettes were the two things Jac could not live without.

He sat and took a bite of his bagel sandwich as he carefully leaned over to look at the documents Delia pulled in front of her. "I think I can handle the written bit... mostly. My hand writing sucks but it's readable more or less. It's the online stuff I'm a little nervous about." He dropped his voice, "Don't much care for my name and info to be so easily found... you know?" He remembered he had shared the fact that he was mixed up with bad people with her, but he did not want her to know about any more than that. He hoped she understood and he wouldn't have to elaborate. His thoughts went back to the small news article about him. Missing persons. There was no one who could have put that message out there who cared about him. Anyone who could possibly care about him didn't even know he was missing. It had to be a trap, set up by Birch. Having his name online would make it easier to find, but surely they wouldn't be checking student records, would they?

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia nodded as he spoke, her eyes still scanning over the papers as she leafed lazily through the packet. Her mind trailed to what he had told her before, and why he wouldn't want his name publicly displayed on the internet. "Y-yeah..." she replied, trailing off for a moment in thought. She wouldn't press him about it, but it did make her nervous thinking about him ever getting hurt that bad again... or worse... "I... I think you can make your information pretty private, though, at least to those who aren't part of the school..." She wasn't completely sure if this was an accurate description of what he'd be able to do online, but the website online displayed nothing other than her name and class year, so it was worth a shot. Quietly she finished her bagel and took another sip of hot chocolate as she thought.
Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

Jac listened as Delia spoke, nodding. It made a certain amount of sense, the school keeping student records and files private. One would really have to do some digging to find out he enrolled here. The tech support Birch had at his fingertips could easily do it, but only if they had a tip off that he was going to this college. Jac felt reasonably convinced, and exhaled in relief. "Then lets get this show on the road." He said, pulling the papers back towards him and he began to fill out the required areas. It took about a half hour to fill out the packet, eating his breakfast as he wrote. He tried to keep up conversation, but it was obvious Jac had a bit of a concentration problem when it came to mundane things like paperwork. If he was tracking down a fool who hadn't paid for his protection or drugs, interrogating a snitch, or loosing the cops when a bust went down, he was the embodiment of focused, but when it came to written test, studying, or monotonous reading for any reason, it took all of JAc's concentration just to concentrate.

Many leg jitters and hair pulling later, Jac had a completed packet of information, and was seriously ready to stretch his legs. "There. Can we take a break?" He asked, almost like a young boy wanting to play outside instead of doing homework.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia finished her breakfast as she watched him work on the packet, unable to hide the small smile her lips held. She could tell he was trying hard to stay focused, and she admired him for that, even when he looked just about ready to tear the thing to shreds. Patience was always something she had where others lacked, and this seemed to be one of those not so rare cases. When she finished her bagel and hot chocolate, she got up to throw out the disposable utensils and returned with an essay she'd brought along to do herself. She figured he wouldn't mind her working while he did, after all. It didn't take much for her to focus, especially after a decent meal.

By the time he was finished, she was just putting the final touches on the rough draft essay, still not entirely pleased with the craft, but not bothering to complain. She slid the paper back into her book bag and laughed a little in response to his question. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked, a bit of jest in her tone. "We can take a walk around campus, if you'd like. Should be a lot easier to see where we're going in the daylight." She smiled at him and got to her feet.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

"Yes please! I need some air." Jac said, smiling at the thought of moving around. Even though his body protested movement, he had too much nervous energy to sit still. School... Why was the thought of school so scary? He took his packet of papers and stood, brushing crumbs off of his thighs, then grabbing the wrapper of his breakfast, he crumpled it up and tossed it into a trash bin. He made his way to the door and exited, waiting in the open doorway for her to follow. "So where to first?"

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia loved seeing his face light up, even for something so small. She was still worried about his wounds though; he looked pretty sore even if he tried to be tough. Her worry for him was growing the more and more she fell for him. What was even stranger was that she hadn't noticed how much she cared about him till now. Snapping back to reality, she followed him out the door and laced her fingers with his in a gentle grasp. "There's a little gazebo in the courtyard overlooking the ocean," she suggested with a shrug. "That could be nice." Delia led the way there, walking slowly so as to take her time. She followed the pathway that went through the two main buildings, toward the back courtyard. Morning sunlight washed over them from between the rooftops.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
Jac curled his fingers around hers when she took his hand, his stomach doing flips at the warmth of it. Feelings he had not felt for such small reasons. he looked around, the sun warm as it rose slowly higher in the sky. It was a nice day, contrary to the drizzly evening before. He looked back at her when she spoke. A gazebo huh? "Uh, sure." He was fine with that. It seemed a bit odd to picture himself in such an overly romanticized setting. It was a change, and change was good, life saving even. He had never dated anyone quite like this before.

His usual dates were most often found in bars, enjoying the same vices he indulged and usually lasting no more than two months tops. There was romance, but nothing quite so innocent as a morning in a gazebo overlooking the ocean. It seemed like one of those things that happened only in romance novels and chick flicks. He followed her anyway, content with anything that was not study related.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia smiled in an absent minded way during the little stroll, but her smile broadened when the ocean came into view. It shimmered like a beacon, and each individual wave could be seen as a darker shade of aquamarine than the rest of it. It was so vast, so endless, like the endless amount of possibilities in one's lifespan. "Oh, it's so pretty," she sighed happily, letting go of his hand for a moment to lean over the little railing that surrounded the gazebo. "I picked the best spot, that's for sure," she added. By "spot", she meant college, but she didn't think that her words could have more than one meaning. She took her eyes away from the dazzling sight for a moment to look at him again, scanning his face. "How are you?" she asked rather tentatively, hoping it wouldn't seem like a stupid question.

Kiyiya Sakura

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces