Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 pm
Be careful Kitsune,Arianna said as she flew.She kept her senses open.

Craven smirks"So you know fox wench you kind blood was rather tastie. You only survived because I allowed it. But I may let Jonathan have the pleasure of taking you out unless you tell me where the pure blood is.Then I just will make you a blood slave"He laughs then looks at willow"You can fight if you wish. "He closes his eyes and sends a backlash against Kitsune mind to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:14 pm
kitsunes mental shields block cravens backlash and she chuckles. you guys dont know what time of year it is do you? kitsune then thinks to arianna blocking out craven as she vanishes in to the storm. is there a place of reflection and shadows that i can pop out of in your area of residence?  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:24 pm
~JӨПΛƬΉΛП ƬΉΣ IᄃΣD ӨПΣ~

User Image

ƬӨ ᄂӨVΣ ΛПD ƬӨ ᄂӨƧΣ. IƬ IƧ ƬΉΣ ПΛƬЦЯΣ ӨF ƬΉIПGƧ.
~``~ Jonathan thought over the question before answering. He had seen the pure and the child. His voice was cold when he replied. "I feel that the child is dear to her. She is the child's caretaker or maybe parent figure" he said. He followed Craven and the woman. He did trust her. She was chaotic and he only liked one chaotic person. Craven. But he respected her drive and fight. ~..~
I ЩIᄂᄂ FӨᄂᄂӨЩ ᄃЯΛVΣП ƬӨ ƬΉΣ ΣПD ӨF ƬΉΣ ƬIMΣƧ.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm
~คภєภєคร tђє ςђเl๔~

User Image

Whispering....Memories....is it t๏๔คץ?
ששรรร Aneneas held tightly to Anwyn. He was scared of the hight, but he knew the dragon was Arianna. His senses were slowly coming out and showing. The blood was clearing the years and years of cloud that he had built up. "... I don't want new clothes" he muttered to himself, sucking on his stone.

Flashes of color...cities falling...or is it ץєรtєг๔คץ?  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:07 pm
Sweet Aneneas, the clothes I would lend you would be my little brother clothes.You don't have to keep them.Just wear them until your clothes are clean., Arianna sighs then lands soon inside her the hidden cave.Kitsune move slowly up to were a wall of water and earth protects a cave.that is where we are, she lets them get down so she could transform.

Craven ignored the fox and walks forward thinking things over.He moves his hands as he walks to braid his long hair.He was smirking some know he could now track the pureblood.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:43 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn held on to aneneas as she flew down to the ground so that arianna could transform again,"There ye are lad", she states settting him on the ground and patting his head,"Nice child ye have hear good boy..", she smiles at them both but her smile became weary,"I don't know.. if its a good idea to have that fox deal with all those blood hunger monsters...", she states looking down at cavern floor.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:46 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

With the permission and the promise not broken Willow gets off the boulder and her eyes blaze with fire,"Ah now its time to see the destruction of my wrath you damn little fox!!", she howls in the air, it had mocked her it had entered her mind and now she was pissed. She summoned a mighty wind a large tornado into the night air and let it swarm and catch up the snow it began to destroy the buildings on contact,"I will find you! you little brat! and when I do.. ! I will rip you apart with my winds! Burn you with my fires! and Eat your damn soul from your body! Ha Ha ha!!!", her sick laugh rang out in the air as the wind picked up around them all her only thought in mind kill the fox.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:53 am
kitsune follows ariannas instructions blocking out any mind probing of craven and willow and her presence vanishes from the village as does her illusion leavng the village silent and barren and kitsune slips out of ariannas shadow looking very tired and in her true form.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:13 pm
Arianna shifted back to her human form.She looks at them"We will be safe here for a little bit.The opening will change many times, but only one will open to this place"She picks Aneneas up"Thank you Anwyn"She looks at Kitsune"you can rest inside"She lead them inside her castle.Which would only open for her.

Craven laughs darkly at Willows words.He walks forward still.Listening to his blood for the first time ever  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:24 pm
kitsuen takes one step and face plants on to the ground.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:01 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn follows her to the castle,"So this is your castle eh?", she states crossing her arms,"Not bad looks better than mine which is nothing but ruins..", she looks over at kitsune picks her up and flings her on her shoulder,"The lass done went to sleep on us damn her...", states anwyn frustrated,"I do believe I will have to watch after the 'angel' thought I would start calling her a troublemaker instead goodness knows what those monsters are doing to that village..". She frowns deeply this wasn't going to be good...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:31 pm
kitsune mumbles mentaly in her sleep. all humans are safe....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 pm
Willow Veda

User Image
Willow rage increased more as did her insanity and she had raging winds of more than 200 mphs it was remarkabley fast as the hair whipped her face so much that it made her bleed,"You damn fox!!", she screached she knew the illusion was over the village empty as her winds tore the buildings into nothing but splintering wood. It was a large crater by the time she had calmed down her breathe heaving in the effort she just made the destruction was massive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:23 am
Arianna looks at her"Thank you, she is tired"She looks at the castle"This was built long ago and you will like my library.It has ancient scrolls from time long forgotten, even some vampire secrets.I am the eldest of vampires so I have a lot of things"She took them inside to were things were safe.

Craven ignored what willow did and kept walking.He knew she would calm soon or he would make her.He looks at Jonathan with a smirk.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:31 pm
kitsuen snores silently.  
old rps