Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:55 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock held back chuckles. Fredrich really was so incredibly cute! How had he not noticed this before? The pop star reached for the empty box, holding it up between them with a smile. "Well, I really liked it even when I thought it was fro a store, so next time, just tell me. Everything tastes even better when I know you're making it." Setting the box down, he reached up and set his hand on Fredrich's cheek, turning his head to face him and leaning up to kiss him lightly. "And it was really sweet of you to learn to make one for me~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Thanks." Fredrich smiled softly, a tiny blush of embarrassment on his face. Ellery never praised him like this for his cooking. He would usually have to be asked about it before commenting, and most of the time he could kick Fredrich out of the kitchen if he saw him there. Perhaps that was why he was so nervous about giving someone food he cooked himself.
Shaken back to reality by the kiss, Fredrich looked back at Lock and smiled down at him. "It was nothing. I'd be more than happy to cook for you anytime." he chuckled almost bashful.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:06 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Then what about tomorrow night, I return the favor?" he said, fingers smoothing out the fabric of his shirt. "You can come over to my place and I'll cook you something from Korea, a traditional meal, if you will. The next night you owe me something..." He looked over Fredrich, narrowing his eyes a bit before smiling. "Austrian. Sound good?"

Awesome nerd
Watching Sherlock, bye for later!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Sounds like a date for every night." Fredrich smirked. Austrian food? He didn't have much information on that. Looks like he'd have to spend another night doing research. Looking at Lock's face, the detective smiled and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. It'd at least be worth it. "Sounds good." he nodded.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:48 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Then I'll call you tomorrow afternoon to set the time!" he added, setting his hands on his hips and grinning. His thoughts were suddenly captured by something else, and his eyes sparkled. "Hey, have we still got time before you have to return to work?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If it's for what I think you're thinking then no. I only have five minutes left." Fredrich said while pulling his gloves back on.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Not for that, you naughty man," he said, pushing himself from Fredrich and reaching into the recording booth. "I wanted to give you something for Christmas, but I didn't get to. I guess I can wait a little longer, since it really is a loaded gift." He pulled out a small envelope, handing it to Fredrich. "Don't open it until tonight, alright?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:13 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Understood." the tall man confirmed as he took the envelope. Still staring at it, he asked, "Does this mean I'll be expecting you tonight?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Afraid not, darling," he answered, leaning on the wall closest and smirking up at him. "But I can tell you that that envelope will answer a question or two."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Answer? To what? he wanted to ask but refrained from doing so. He had a feeling that if he asked he'd only get a tease as an answer. Hmm, maybe this envelope was the answer to those two questions he just thought. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Fredrich said as he slid the envelope into a pocket inside his jacket. Looking at his watch, he set into high-gear and started heading for the door. "I'll see you tomorrow, then." he said. After waving his goodbye, he left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:53 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He smiled, watching him leave. "Until then, Detective," he murmured, walking into the booth and waiting patiently for the producers.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

It had just turned nine-thirty when the detective returned home. He tiredly closed his doors and removed his coat, hanging it on the nearby coat stand. Today he had to look over three murder scenes, but he had a feeling they were all connected to the same killer. Either way, it was exhausting.
After a quick shower and a bite, Fredrich plopped down on his couch and sighed in relief. He tilted his head back and sprawled his arms out on the back of the couch, relaxing. It was as he was about to fall asleep that he remembered Lock's 'gift' to him. Opening his dark blue eyes, he looked to his coat. What questions was he talking about? Getting back to his feet, Fredrich walked over to his coat and pulled out the envelope. He gave it a discerning look then opened it and pulled out its contents.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Inside the envelope was several sheets of well-made paper, all written on by the same pen. What they wrote, however, was what really stood out. The papers were sheet music, specifically for a violin. On the top, Lock's handwriting wrote out "Give this a look, won't you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm
Mayah Playah
D-Do you like my siggy? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich read the note then looked at the sheet music in his other hand. "How long has it been since I've even picked it up?" he mumbled to himself. His body protested it, wanting to go to bed as soon as possible. Even without Ellery and Daniel tugging at him from all sides was he still exhausted by the end of the day. Though he knew that if he put off playing for tomorrow that he would never play this. This still leaves me with plenty of questions, he thought to himself as he sighed. Setting the music on the table, he left to get out his violin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:11 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Meanwhile, Lock sat in the middle of an empty stage, looking out at the grounds before him. There was no one left now that the concert was completely over, and he was only waiting for his driver. He pulled out his cell phone, whistling at the time. "Hope Fredrich still isn't up," he murmured.

Awesome nerd
That... YOU JERK crying

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games