Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benjamin watched silently as the man walked away, staring after him for a few moments until he could no longer see him. "So that's how it is, then," he finally said, turning to look at Armageddon with disappointed eyes. "I would've thought you better. But I guess I was wrong." The teen shifted his shoulders, the coat falling off of him and collecting on the ground. Already cold from the frozen air, Ben turned on his bare heel and strode back into the room, slamming the door shut and locking it. He then sighed, and shuffled back to Darrell, curling up on his lap once more, but pulling the comforter over them both.
Yet his eyes wouldn't close. They were too busy being filled with tears.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Armageddon looked at Ben then looked away. He didn't want anyone to know about... Alcott, especially not Ben. It wasn't like he had to justify himself, anyway! That silver-haired brat always had the scent of a new girl around him, and he could swear he could smell the king on Myka whenever she was around. Everyone had their secrets, and this was his. He always knew it would be hard to deal with when someone found out, but somehow, with Ben's reaction, he felt hallow inside. Looking back at the coat that had fallen, Armageddon walked over and picked it up. It smelled just like that brat. Narrowing his eyes gently, he draped it over his arm and started walking off.

Meanwhile, the slam of the door jolted Darrell awake. He looked around frantically, his glasses falling to the very tip of his nose, and he quickly looked in front of him when he felt something against him. He relaxed, though, when he realized it was Ben, but his smile hesitated when he saw the glassy shine in his eyes. "Ben? What's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?" he asked and held the boy's cheek to better see his face, his own eyes filled with concern.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:49 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben looked up at his stepbrother, somehow seeing Armageddon in his gentle son. How could someone so sweet come from someone so brutish and cruel? His hand raised to settle over Darrell's that was on his cheek, unable to speak, knowing that he would burst into tears should he try. So, he did the only thing he could think of to do.
He pushed himself up and pressed his soft lips to Darrell's, closing his eyes and forcing back all thoughts.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah
FEELS! Feels everywhere!!

Darrell
User Image

Darrell's eyes widened when Ben kissed him, wondering if he was still dreaming or not. He was ashamed to say that if it was a dream then it wouldn't be the first time, but why would he dream about Ben crying? But his lips, they quivered with untold sadness yet were so soft and delicate. Losing himself in his captivation, Darrell closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the smaller male, returning the kiss passionately.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The boy couldn't let himself think, couldn't let himself dwell on what he'd seen. Those hands, touching the demon he'd admired so long, those lips, caressing that tan, scarred skin, he couldn't stand it! Kiss faster, kiss harder, kiss more passionately until all the pain of the sting of rejection fades away. He pressed himself closer, shifting until he straddled the man's lap and letting out a soft moan into the moan as his intimate parts brushed his stepbrother's. Meanwhile, upwards, fingers entangled themselves in white hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

Awesome nerd
Maybe this should be what Arm walks in on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

It was difficult for Darrell to keep up, he was still groggy from waking up and surprised by how fast Ben was moving. A muffled grunt came from him when he felt the smaller male grind against him. He groaned and buried his fingers into his hair, allowing him to go as far as he wanted.

"Hey, kid," a familiar gruff voice called out. The door slowly opened and Armageddon poked his head in. "We've got to talk about-" He stopped when he saw the sight of his two kids intertwined. Something snapped in the demon then. After what had happened with Ben when he was attacked by the hunter, by what he suspected now, this was the last thing he wanted to see! "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Armageddon snarled while storming in. "That's your damn brother!" he yelled. He grabbed the back of Ben's shirt and pulled him off Darrell, who was shocked and embarrassed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben could finally start to feel his instincts take over, forcing away the hurt and letting lust take over. Sure, he was using Darrell for his body, but surely he didn't mind, since he was kissing back, right? Just as things were going that right direction, Benjamin found himself yanked out of Darrell's grip. He yelped loudly, clenching his fists and preparing to fight the man. "No, he's not! He's my stepbrother, you a**!" he snarled, trying to kick himself out of Armageddon's grip. "Why don't you go after that blonde manwhore and leave your "kids" to themselves like you always do, huh?"
The boy's eyes sparked with anger as he finally got the idea to slip out of his shirt, Without caring much for who saw what, he ducked his head and arms out of the large, loose fabric, plopping onto the floor on his bum. The teen then scrambled away, covering his beaten and battered torso with his scrawny arms that had hand-shaped bruises wrapped around them. If he was cold, he wasn't shaking from that. He was shaking from rage, and not just new rage. There was something in his eyes, as if he had been holding back anger for so long that he couldn't stop himself from letting it all loose now.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"That doesn't make it any better!" Armageddon snarled and grit his teeth when Ben snuck out of his shirt. His eyes narrowed at the sight of all the bruises.
"Father, please let me expl-"
"Shut up." the demon seethed at his oldest son before looking back at Ben. "The hell's wrong with you, kid? You look like you're about to explode. You want to yell at me? Is that it? Fine! Let it all out, kid!" he challenged.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin prepared himself to yell, when he glanced at Darrell, the ever-responsible elder brother. "Not in front of Darrell," he replied, glaring back up at Armageddon. "I don't want him to hear me yell."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Fine." Armageddon muttered. He scooped Ben up and slung him over his shoulder, carrying him out of the room - where Darrell sat there in silent confusion and disbelief - and carried him a few hallways down. "There. Now spill it. Why the hell did you go on a kissing spree with my son? You've never shown any interest in him before." Armageddon said as he set Ben down on his feet.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin managed to push the door closed as he was carried out, wincing as his step-father's shoulder dug into an old bruise. Once they were out of earshot and Ben was on his feet, he oughly reached out to shove Armageddon away, only succeeding in shoving himself backwards. "What does it matter to you, anyway? I didn't turn him gay, although seeing you with that stupid blonde jackass may have given him the idea," he snarled, glaring at the man with enraged, and strangely, remarkably pained eyes. He flew at the man, striking his chest with weak fists, not really causing any harm, but wanting to. "Besides, at least if I kiss Darrell, he'll kiss back out of courtesy. He won't push me away and call me a fairy like you would. You're a hypocrite! You make fun of me for being girly, when behind closed doors, you're clearly not the confident seme. I may be gay or bi or whatever I am, but at least I own up to it. And what's more, how could you not even defend yourself, or push him away when he was touching you like that in front of me? You're supposed to be this big, strong man who can take care of himself and others with ease, who I'm supposed to be able to trust, but you turn into silly putty in that man's hands. Why didn't you stop him? Do you love him? Are you together? Why can't you just love m- ... I hate you!" He tried to hit harder, tears falling faster and in larger quantities. "I hate you, and I hate that idiot blonde, and I hate damn Zeke and damn Gus, and I hate this boring old castle, and I hate Arwen for leaving me for that b*****d Erik, and I hate my mother for sneaking off with the king and leaving me alone with you, and I hate that dumb hunter who tried to kill you, and I hate that the only father I have to learn anything from is a guy who f**ks the biggest jackass in the world who glares at me like I'm trash, and I hate that I'm far from everything I know just because my mom's a whore and got herself remarried, and I hate everything, and I hate you, Armageddon, I hate you so much, everything is your fault!!" He kept trying to hit the man harder, his face red from the exercise and breathing heavily.
Finally, Ben couldn't stay standing, so weak from the past few days' activities, and he fell to his knees, his fists landing on his legs. "I was so upset when I found out Mom was remarried, but when I found out it was you, it wasn't so terrible. I mean, you were the guy I looked up to as a kid, for reasons I still don't really know. I was almost excited to live near you, but then I met you, and all you did was treat me with contempt. And you left me to those demonic sons of yours who did such mean, awful, cruel things to me, and I was all alone again. But every time you looked back to me, and I finally had your attention, all you ended up doing was tossing me aside and treating me like last week's garbage. Even after what happened when you were drunk, you soon forgot everything and kept treating me the same as usual. Darrell pays attention to me. He likes me. He wants to protect me, even if he doesn't seem that strong. He won't forget what happens between us when he's drunk and hurt my pride and my feelings. And at least he won't abandon me when that terrible Alcott Northwind comes by like you do." His voice broke at the end of the statement, his strength all but gone as he slumped over. He was obviously still sick from earlier, but he wouldn't let himself give in yet. He just needed to rest, just for a little while, but how could he, what with everything lately? The answer was, he couldn't.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon watched Ben scream and try to hurt him, unsure of whether to pity him or be angered himself. How did he ever end up with Alcott? He remembered drinking with him and a few other guys, and because he and Alcott were the only ones in that group without a male partner, they were made fun of. They both shrugged it off, but when the alcohol took their senses away, they let curiosity get the best of them. After that, it started becoming a regular thing. When he was forced into his marriage, Alcott dropped by to let him vent and, ultimately, would help take his mind off it. It was just sex, there weren't any feelings between them, were there?
Armageddon looked away and narrowed his eyes. Ben was right, the kid was going through so much and all he did was push him away and leave him to Gus and Zeke, and Lord knows those two weren't the friendliest to new people. Watching Ben sink to his knees, Armageddon went forward a few steps and crouched down, putting his arms around him in an embrace. "...I'm sorry, okay?" he muttered, keeping a tight grip even if the boy squirmed and fought. "I should've been there for you, I should've helped you when you needed it. I'm sorry."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:32 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben was shocked as he was suddenly held, then recovered his anger and struggled against him. "L-let me go!" he cried, trying to push away, but knowing all the while that he was no match. Eventually, he couldn't fight anymore and just slumped against the man, sobbing against him, but never once holding him, for fear that he'd lose himself.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

But Armageddon didn't let him go, he didn't even loosen his grip. He held Ben close and buried his fingers in his long hair, repeating his apology as the boy cried. Memories of her began to fill her mind, her smile, her eyes, her long flowing hair. But her crying?
"I won't ever abandon you." Armageddon whispered. He leaned back and rested his forehead against the others. "I can't bear seeing you cry. Stop it. Please." he said and brushed away some tears with his thumb while staring into Ben's eyes longingly. So clear and powerful with emotions. There was no mistaking it, he had her eyes.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:12 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"Wh-why are you talking like that?" asked Ben, his small hands reaching forward to grip the man's shirt. His eyes were confused as hey stared into Armageddon's. He was being so gentle, so sweet. It was... weird. Was he drunk? No, he isn't slurring and doesn't smell like alcohol. Actually, he smelled really good. Shaking away those thoughts, he kept trying to figure out what was wrong. Okay, not drunk, not high, not dying. He definitely didn't seem like he was dying. What was happening with him??

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games