Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Fredrich only stared down the people in front of him. He was never a social type, especially at social gatherings, and he sure as hell wouldn't change that now. Yet despite all that, he held his husband's hand and let Ellery do all the talking.

Julian quirked an eyebrow at Daniel and followed him silently, wondering where they were going.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Ellery, ever the social butterfly, floated around the table with numerous conversations, at one point blushing at a compliment on his beauty. "Oh please, sir, my husband is present!" he giggled. "But thank you! I do try to take care of my skin."

Opening the door and tugging the teen inside, closing it and flicking on a light. "Look," he whispered, pointing out to the closed off museum. There were plenty of exhibits, and all around them. They were completely alone in this large museum, and just to the side of them was an exhibit on surgical tools.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich bit back his smile, still wanting to intimidate everyone around him. He wasn't the jealous type, but he found the flattery on Ellery's face remarkably cute. It took a great deal to not steal him away and have him right now.

Julian, on the other hand, was in complete shock at what he saw. "No way... O-ho my God, Dan!" he laughed and strode over to the surgical tools. He'd always wanted to be a doctor/killer like his grandpa and his mom, that's why he become Liam's apprentice rather than Cameron's - who didn't seem to mind. "Is this closed because of that dinner or did you do this?" he asked when he pried his gaze off the different syringes to look at the blonde.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Unaware of his husband's thoughts, Ellery clasped his hands and giggled at the flattery being given to him by guests at the table. Finally, he heard that question he always liked to hear. "How did we meet?" he repeated, looking back to Fredrich and smiling. "Actually, a better question would be how we fell in love. Fredrich and I had never really liked each other, but we had a child that we took care of together. We both loved other people, a couple who were together and getting married. Eventually, I realized that I loved Fredrich more than life itself, and that I wanted to be more than just the man he raised a kid with, but Fredrich still despised me. Heartbroken, I took our son and ran back home to Korea, leaving him with nothing but a goodbye. Weeks later, I sent him a letter, explaining that I had found a way to set him up with the man I was sure that he loved." He looked up at Fredrich, waiting for him to finish the story.

"As romantic as I would love to be, this whole area was closed off for the dinner," said Daniel, reaching into the exhibit and picking up a scalpel. "I, however, turned off the security so we can touch whatever and we won't get in trouble."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I spent time with that man, but the longer I stayed around him the more I found myself thinking of Ellery. Soon enough I realized that he was the one I wanted, and I tried every day to get him back, even when he threw things at me or yelled out that he hated me." Fredrich recounted before tasting some wine he was given. With his free hand he pulled out his cell phone, pressed a few buttons, and looked at the time. His dark blue eyes narrowed.

"Uwaaah! No way!" Julian gushed and swiped the scalpel from Daniel's hands, his eyes huge and starry with excitement. "This is amazing! These are nearly as good as Grandpa's!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

"Although I was angry, I couldn't stop myself from still loving him, and after a particularly sweet confession that was entirely unexpected from such a cool, level-headed man, I couldn't hold back anymore. I loved him too much to lose him. Fourteen years later and we're still going strong." With a smile, he raised Fredrich's hand to his mouth and kissed it sweetly, adoring green eyes looking up at him as the guests 'aww'ed. "We're as in love today as we were that first day we realized it." He squeezed gently, as if to tell him to calm himself.

Daniel grinned and took out his phone, then gasped and grabbed Julian's arm. "We gotta go! Dad's gonna kill me if we don't get seated soon."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Careful, Ellery, you'll make our guests jealous." Fredrich chuckled before taking another sip of his drink.

"Uwaah, this model isn't even available in the States." Julian drooled and rubbed a syringe against his cheek when Daniel grabbed his arm. "Wha- Hey!" he whined and tried to pull away, but the blonde was too strong and managed to drag him back to the party. "Aww man, there wasn't enough time to look at everything." he grumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image

He rolled his eyes, walking over to the table. "Oh, hush. We can look later. Besides, what's more important: your needles or my life?"

"But they should be!" he protested, pouring slightly. "After all, who else has such a handsome, strong man as their husband, and a fantastic marriage? All we're missing is a well-behaved son~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian didn't respond, he just stared blankly at Daniel. This was, of course, a joke, but it was fun to work him up.

"He's just at that age." Fredrich sighed and rubbed his forehead, trying not to cause a scene. Again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

"Seriously?" he asked, dumbfounded. "You... You're a pain."

The designer scooted closer, leaning to his husband and smirking. "Hey, look over my shoulder," he whispered, tilting so their son could be seen.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian burst out in laughter. He reached out and hooked his arm around Daniel's. "Come on, let's go get some food." he said and, without waiting for the others response, began dragging him away to the table with complimentary food calling out his name.

Quirking an eyebrow at him, Fredrich glanced over their shoulders to see Julian filling a plate in Daniel's hand with food. So they actually made it. "... I guess he's not completely incompetent." he conceded and turned back around just in time to greet the next person. Or glare at them. Whichever came first.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image

Daniel blinked at the food piling up. "Jesus, Julian. You're aware I have to work hard for this body, right?"

"Of course not. He's too much like his father to be." The snarky designer smirked at his husband before reaching out and taking the hand of the guest, holding it to his heart and smiling genuinely. "Oh, it's lovely to see you too, Donovan. It's been far too long since the last time he saw each other! How's your wife?"
"I'm divorced again," was the man's deadpan reply.
Ellery, however, wouldn't be fazed. He released the man's hand, taking Fredrich's arm. "Oh, I'm sure you'll bounce back, Donovan. Handsome men like you always do!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:21 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The smaller man just laughed. "What's the point of your parents setting up all this food if you're too worried about your hips to eat them?" he said then, after finishing off the mountain of food by putting a shrimp on the top, swiped the plate from Daniel's hand. "Besides, this food's for me." he smiled brightly as the mountain of food swayed from side to side.

"Try someone that's as old as you and doesn't ask for money every other hour." Fredrich advised dully. He looked away before Ellery could glare at him, nonchalantly sipping his drink. He finally glanced at the songwriter and raised an eyebrow at him. "What? What else is there to expect when he marries gold diggers?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

"Fine. When you're twenty-five and morbidly obese, don't get mad if I laugh," ha teased, sticking out his tongue.

Ellery smacked his arm. "Support can be expected," he said, setting his hand on his hip and pouting up at Fredrich. "You better behave, Waltz."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:30 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Then I'll roll over you." Julian replied defiantly. "Now sit down and help me eat all this." he said while making his way to the table. A mischievous glint in his eyes, Julian set the plate down and quickly tossed the shrimp that was at the top at Daniel.

"Support? Please, you're being too kind." Fredrich snorted. Noticing the look on Ellery's face he gave him an exasperated look. "I don't like Donovan, okay?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games