Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and kissed him back. "Not that one no." She replied nuzzling him and washing them both with a sponge. "Go from the ground up from the beginning of a romantic relationship. How does that sound?" She asked him touching his body slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:43 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shivered as he pulled back, simply enjoying how Naomi was being gentle. "Hmmm, sounds good, though I have a feeling Sasuke will be annoyed... but who really gives a damn what he thinks, considering he has Sakura and Ino throwing themselves at him and he doesn't notice? If I were in his position, I wouldn't fail to notice that.... two skilled nurses and kunoichi who would be more than happy to have babies with me? Who wouldn't want that? I can say, however... since I'm not in his position... I'm satisfied with what I have... the perfect kunoichi in front of me," he murmured, half joking. Hinata was trying hard to keep from outright laughing at Thomas' words about Sasuke and blushing at his words towards Naomi, though she jumped slightly as Naruto came out of the bathroom, his leanly muscular form wrapped in nothing but a towel. Blood trickled from her nose at the sight of him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Sasuke can screw himself." She growled snuggling against him. She had a low opinion of Sasuke now. Then she pulled back and rinsed out her hand handing him a wash cloth. "I'll be waiting in our room for you honey." She said smiling and kissed him. "Don't take too long." She gave his chest one last caress then left the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off. Letting him watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:39 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed softly. "If there's one person that'd give me blue balls, it's her," he muttered under his breath as he washed himself off quickly. A very slight smirk crossed his face as he thought of how Sasuke would react to knowing that he'd effectively screwed himself. He snorted softly as he thought of how many of the irritating 'otaku' students would love to be in their situation. He stepped out of the shower, a very faint smile flickering at the corners of his mouth. He deliberately left his hair slightly wet as he knew Naomi liked brushing out his hair since it was relaxing for both of them. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be rough, since doubtless the Hyƫga Clan may suspect, if not know, that my talent is either an offshoot or enhancement of the Byakugan. I do not doubt they will try something, likely an attempt to 'marry' me off for my own good, perhaps to Hinata's sister, which will fail miserably, he thought. His facial expression, however, gave no sign of the suspicions flitting through his mind. He shoved down the suspicions and grinned playfully at at Naomi, hairbrush hanging between his fingers.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's face lit up. She loved to brush his hair! He remembered! She patted the bed in front of her. "Did you use the wash cloth on yourself?" She asked not really wanting to know about his yanking habits but she didn't want to give him any pain. "And don't worry so much. I'm sure Hinata," She added the next bit in a loud voice. "Who was listening to us the whole time!" She giggled then returned to her normal tone. "Will make sure you're mine." She smirked at him giggling a little. "Come sit so I can brush your hair, then you can do mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes. "If you mean finishing what you started in washing, yeah... as for that, no... besides, I can restrain myself," he said wryly before he blinked, blushing as Naomi said Hinata had been listening the entire time. "Well, I can say even if those 'elders' claim that I'm one of them... we know full well that I'm not, and while I'd likely be friends with whomever they try to 'marry' me to... there's only one girl for me," he said with a wink. He crawled onto the bed, kissing her cheek gently before he shifted so he sat close to her, laying the brush within easy reach. Hinata coughed, blinking and blushing as she took a drink of water as she heard Naomi's voice mention her. She saw Naruto looking a bit amused. "I didn't do anything to 'listen' to them... it was like this already... probably Ero-Sennin at some point," she said defensively as Naruto smirked.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:05 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and nuzzled him a little and started to brush his hair smiling, nice and slow. She blushed as she brushed his hair. It wasn't that it was awkward, it was just that she knew her Thomas so well that she didn't know what to talk about. She shivered a little. They'd agreed to take things slow but now she had him she wanted to lick him. "Yeah." She said having not paid any attention to what he was saying at all. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:56 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed softly, shivering slightly as he felt Naomi shift before he felt his muscles relax a bit as he felt Naomi brushing his hair. "You can touch more than just my hair, I don't mind," he said softly, unaware of Naomi's thoughts.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly. "It's fine," She replied. "I'm good like this." She smiled and just brushed his hair. There was no way she was going to touch him more. . . She didn't trust her self control at that moment. Of course she knew he'd see through her words, know she wasn't sure how far she could step in their relationship yet. That she wasn't ready to test the boundaries.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:30 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow. "You sure? Considering how... intimate most would see bathing together as... I don't mind if you do more to me... whether it's a massage or something similar. I mean, I can see why Sasuke finds you so attractive, since you're beautiful... and not just because of your interesting Sharingan. As for self control... sometimes you strain mine in more ways than one... and frankly, I was thoroughly tempted to do something more reckless than a certain blond fox to the chicken a**," he said softly, referring to Naruto's and Sasuke's... rivalry. He knew had Naomi not been there crying with Hinata nearby.... he would have made sure that Sasuke went to the hospital for no less than two or three months.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Can you now?" She asked smirking and kissed his shoulder. "I see. . . so. . ." She giggled and touched his belly, hairbrush forgotten. "You want me to test your control?" She giggled and nuzzled him touching his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas inhaled slowly, shifting a bit as he felt her fingers brushing his abdomen. "If that's what you want," he murmured, teasing her. His body felt a bit warm, though it made where Naomi touched him feel like it was both cool and hot at the same time, strangely enough.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked as she kissed his shoulder. Her hands moved lower down. "Are you sure you don't need help?" She asked smirking a little still kissing his neck her body pressed against his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:10 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cleared his throat, a bit caught off guard. "With what, exactly?" he said with a slight tightness in his voice he knew gave away that her touch was very much affecting him at the moment. He was trying hard to keep from reacting to Naomi, yet at the same time he wanted to drive her crazy as well.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and kissed his shoulder some more. "You know what I mean." She teased touching low. "I gave you a wash cloth to help but you didn't use it. I can help though if you want." She knew he wanted to tease her but she wanted to tease first.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games