Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:37 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

Hey there - I saw your post in the stamp thread but it is closed now... I haven't heard of Gimp - is it fun?

well I just started to watch tutorials , it looks simple enough! thanks for asking!

Angeni1

Good Evening to you!

I just saw this - it is between my 2 posts redface I guess I usually jump in... I'll look into it smile Thank You for sharing!!

Ah, no worries lol =)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

Hey there - I saw your post in the stamp thread but it is closed now... I haven't heard of Gimp - is it fun?

well I just started to watch tutorials , it looks simple enough! thanks for asking!

Angeni1

Good Evening to you!

I just saw this - it is between my 2 posts redface I guess I usually jump in... I'll look into it smile Thank You for sharing!!

Ah, no worries lol =)

Oh My! That Gimp site is so tedious - no jumping right in on that one gonk  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Good Evening to you!

Ah, no worries lol =)

lol

well it does have its own tutorials, but I find some in youtube, I observe and listen at the same time, easier!=)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:47 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Good Evening to you!

Ah, no worries lol =)

lol

well it does have its own tutorials, but I find some in youtube, I observe and listen at the same time, easier!=)

I will have to look on Youtube then smile  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_

if you like here,
here I found these , feel free to search for some that you would like more perhaps.
Gimp Made Easy=)

ok sorry, tried to fix all the quotes, must be getting tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 pm
Hello Captain Awkward, saw the announcement, very good move! already had signed it! how are you and everything alright? J'ai tu donner des bonnes suggestions a ta copine? J'espere bien, sa parrait que ce la a marcher! mrgreen  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Crinis

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:38 pm
Do Not Judge. ''You don't know what storm

Hi! New to the guild.

Well, despite having two jobs that can work with each other VERY flexibly with one another, I'm out of work on both jobs for the next two days due to it about to ice over over here!

I've asked her to go through.'' ~God

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:05 pm
Crinis

Hi! New to the guild.

Well, despite having two jobs that can work with each other VERY flexibly with one another, I'm out of work on both jobs for the next two days due to it about to ice over over here!

OK understood!=)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Smoke Trix

Mega Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:30 pm
Hey, would anyone like to help me make a glow thread, im terrible at making a nice looking thread and I just started up my own tank.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 pm
Angeni1
Smoke Trix
Hey, would anyone like to help me make a glow thread, im terrible at making a nice looking thread and I just started up my own tank.

did anyone help you?
Nope :[

Smoke Trix

Mega Prophet

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:37 am
Queen-tintin
Hello Captain Awkward, saw the announcement, very good move! already had signed it! how are you and everything alright? J'ai tu donner des bonnes suggestions a ta copine? J'espere bien, sa parrait que ce la a marcher! mrgreen

I'm fine queen-tintin, thanks, how are you today? lol you can stop speaking french, i'm not really good at it mrgreen mrgreen just a bit xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 am
Awkward Anarchy
Queen-tintin

I'm fine queen-tintin, thanks, how are you today? lol you can stop speaking french, i'm not really good at it mrgreen mrgreen just a bit xp

ok, my bad! i'm ok, sleepy, stayed up late last night, but I can't sleep when the sun comes out, 4laugh was just wondering how Angeni was doing? hope you 2 figured something out. She seemed really upset yesterday. sad  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 am
Smoke Trix
Angeni1
Smoke Trix

did anyone help you?
Nope :[

Hi, I was looking for a link you could follow, but it's much easier just explaining it!

1. go to Forums and go here to Gaia Aquarium

2. You will click New Topic-yes to make one!

3. You can open like so many do, *Comme and check out Smoke TRrix's Glow thread* this is an example of an opening title alright! smile

4. now In the reply box you will add your aquarium link, go to your aquarium and copy, on top in browser. You would then add this link in, you can also make your reply beautiful by adding pics, of your choice!

5. you will need to add the link of your so *called bumping thread* here as well, what I would do is open another reply, write idk hello and use the link of newly refreshed pg, or url in browser to serve as your *Bump Here Pls* link. and that is about it! have fun! Then you should all be set up! Hope this helped!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 am
Queen-tintin
Crinis

Hi! New to the guild.

OK understood!=)

You, too?

Crinis

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games