Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                                    The man scoffed. "Please, Nobuyuki. You should know that what you intend is not our reality. Konoha does not train successors for their Hokage. The training of a successor is no more valuable than the simple training of a shinobi. Anyone with martial skill can take over the role; it is a martial role. And the advisers of the Hokage - the Karnata and Uchiha councilmen - will heed advice only to the new Hokage when they step into their role. This approach is pragmatic and realistic. It is how we do things." He eyed Nobuyuki fiercely, glancing over to nod at Yumi who thanked him. He wasn't sure what sort of thank you he was trying to portray, but it didn't matter - Kleine knew that Yumi's position was in jeopardy; there were some who doubted him. Lucifer asked to take his seat. That was all unacceptable.

He focused back on Nobuyuki, ready yet again to engage in his scolding that could probably light the skin of a dragon. "Not only that, but Yumi is a powerful shinobi and we are infallible. In the possibility that he dies somehow, then I will take over the role. If you think that somehow I'd be likely to die in the role, then surely whoever his "successor" would be will doubtlessly fail ten times harder. Don't try and make excuses for the fact that you - Nobuyuki - are trying to move someone into the seat. You may try and crowd up your intentions with excuses and falsehoods, but I can look into your mind. You doubt Yumi. And you know I doubt you. And you're afraid of me. Which is good. Because I have no heed for family. I killed half of the Karnata to gain my throne - and that's the only reason backwards filth like a First Cousin could come in and inherit." And at that moment, the ex-Shogun spat on the man's face.

He narrowed his eyes, very well aware that he had likely made their reconciliation impossible. But it was fine. This wasn't Kleine speaking; this was the Enemy. And the Enemy needed more enemies, more and more, to keep himself true. "If you are the Shogun, I am the Emperor. The Conquerer of the South and Southeast; the Unifier of the Great Karna Dynasty. I did not relinquish my authority, only my role. The vast majority of the Fire Country army is down south where my primary holding is located. The people whisper my name before they sleep. Your authority means nothing to them. Mine does. And so I may dare to presume whatever I want. Including that you are an unruly c**t whose head may be split in two if you ever dare to say I dare anything ever again. Do you get me? If so, then get out of my Hokage's office and go collect the monthly taxes from Bai Don. Like a good puppet King."

He looked back and saw that the boy - Atlas - had left. He would find him quickly afterwards, but was so caught up right now that he couldn't properly focus on where he went.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:06 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxFirst day on the job and the new Shogun had already managed to piss off the only person in the world that he shouldn't have. Few people scared Haruko, and she was standing right next to the one that topped the list. Kleine Heiland, Divine Ruler of the Karnata Dynasty, Emperor of the South. Obviously Noboyuki had forgotten just who his cousin really was. It was a dangerous mistake. If this was how the Shogun was going to act, not even she could keep him safe. He was going to need someone much more insane then he was to protect him. "I'm going to have to politely retract our earlier agreement, my lord Shogun. Circumstances have.... changed. I have greater respect for Yumi then I have for you, and I will not abide a man who even thinks about replacing him. In all my time, he has never led the village astray, and while some of his choices haven't been the greatest, I do not know a better man for the role, excluding my lord Shinsei."

xxxxxHaruko, turned, nodding to Shinsei. Maybe some sweet words would be able to calm him down before he ripped his own cousin in half in the middle of the office. She doubted that she would be able to do anything if Shinsei did decide to do something right then, but still, she found her hand resting on the hilt of one of her weapons. It was more of a reassuring comfort, she knew the power that Shinsei had, and knew it made any attack against him basically worthless. "My lord Shinsei, I pray you can forgive the new Shogun for his actions. I am sure he did not mean to offend you in any way, and surely meant no disrespect. And, if there is anything you need while you are here on your stay, you need but simply find any ANBU member and they will relay the message to me and I will take care of it personally."

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 230
                                                                        SPD/STR: 7/7

Autokrator

Panthers7

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Precise Striking Passive (+1 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image

Fire Shogun ll Psycho Renegade Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 365/365
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXXAnger flooded the veins of Nobuyuki, like red hot lava burning through his body as adrenaline pumped throughout him in response to his anger. His teeth clenched tightly, the muscles tightening and twitching in his jaw as they did so. His hands tightened into fists, his nails stabbing into the flesh of his palm to draw a thin line of blood. He knew he couldn't speak against the man however, Shinsei being too powerful for him to handle now; especially with enough of his lapdogs around to attack him should even dare attempt to lash out against the man in his anger. After a second he released the tension in his body, reaching up to wipe the spit from his face before cracking his neck, attempting to keep himself calm and steady lest he find himself splattered against the wall. He managed to catch sight of Yumi from the side of his eye, the man nodding his thanks towards Shinsei, something that made Nobuyuki grunt in annoyance to himself; upset that the supposed strongest man in Konoha was as afraid of Shinsei as everyone else. Shaking his head he stood up straighter, his muscles tense and hsi body rigid as he stared blankly at his predecessor. "It's hard to not doubt one who was placed into a position by someone else. However fear not, I will not act against you. Despite my hatred for stupidity and arrogance I know better than to deal with a man who casually slaughters children and babies when bored." With that said he listened to the man for a moment longer before turning to look at Haruko as the girl began speaking to him, renouncing her words to help him earlier. Shaking his head in disappointment he spoke towards her, his voice even and cold. "I have no need for a lapdog as my bodyguard, so do not worry; I don't mind you being unable to help me." With that said he slid his hands into his Kimono sleeves, turning on his heel to walk out of the office and off towards Bai Don.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 11
• Strength: 5

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
• Dragon's Blood - Psycho Renegade
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Autokrator

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:46 pm
Edited for Content

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxTch. This is the thanks I get for keeping his head for rolling on the ground. Next time I'll just let fate run its course. She looked down at the hand that had been resting on her blade, surprised to see that her knuckles were turning white she was gripping the hilt to hard. In the back of her head, she felt a presence that had long since been silent. It started as a faint warmth and grew into a dull flame. And then came the rumbling voice, like rocks grinding up against each other. He didn't seem to care much for your choice in words. Is that anger I sense? Or frustration? You humans and your politics are so fickle. The strong should rule, and the weak should perish. Slowly the voice died down as she pushed it back into the corners of her mind. She hated the feeling she got when it spoke, and detested using it unless she needed. It was odd that he would choose now to resurface in her thoughts.

xxxxxShe thought about tailing after him and informing him of why she said the things that she did, and in the manner that she did, but she felt he would eventually figure it out for himself. At least, that was the hope. For know, she would turn her attention to figuring out what to do next in the investigation. With a group heading off to the Lightning Country, there had to be something else to do.

CP: 240

derp, demon

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
Lucius Xerxes Ryukyu
Senju Uzumaki Mist Shogun

A messenger bird flew into the hokage’s office. Around it’s right leg were two names: Karneta and Yumi. Around the bird itself, there was a bubble like shield. If anybody tried to grab the leg except for the Karneta shogun and the Hokage Yumi they would find themselves meet with a solid sphere, unable to grab the letter. Upon opening, the letter would read as the following.

Greetings Hidden Leaf Leadership,
I must warn you of a desperate matter within our Mist Village that reacts with the Hidden Leaf and our future relationship. Upon my appointment as the Shogun of the Mist, there has been a sector that does not agree with how the succession was handled. The result has been the growth of a rebel sector that wishes to overthrow my position as Shogun. These people are eager to institute an era of war between our villages. I found a lead among a mist villager who traveled to the Leaf Village in an effort to extract both information and start a war between us. I sent over one of our shinobi in disguise to hunt this ninja down. Please do not alert anyone of this except for the guards within the Hidden Leaf Village. By alerting anybody this could alert the group and lead to their reorganization in an effort to hide themselves.

I pardon the sudden intrusion but it is a necessity,
Lucius Ryukyu

Chakra: 403
Speed: 8
Strength: 6
Techniques Used/ Techniques in Use

NONE

Strengths

Clan Perks
↪ Slightly enhanced perception due to their born-training of always needing to be aware and prepared
↪ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield), seals, scrolls and barriers can also travel through organic and synthetic material
↪ the Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles for they often use them as the sealing points for their techniques
↪ By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (3 at genin, 5 at chuunin, 8 at jounin, 10 at sannin, 12 at kage). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage)
↪ +1 sealing

Bloodline Strengths
↪ Can use medical jutsu without handseals
↪ Can alter the trajectory of wood techniques once they've been used.
↪ Medical: You may learn Medical jutsu, and you can use jutsu for 10% less chakra. This does not apply to styles. This does not grant the Sealing Sub-Element.
↪ By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:08 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Things had went out of control before Yumi could even attempt to rectify it. Everyone and their perceptions.. If one could just read the mind of the other, misinterpretations may be dwindled... or in the negative, create more insecurities amongst the populace. Shaking his head some, he would try to bring everyone together when everyone had a chance to cool off. Kleine didn't seem like the one to have a "big 'ole family gathering", so he'd have to make a unique method to draw Kleine in with Nobuyuki to have a sit down. As naive as Yumi would admit that he was, he liked his allies to be friends. Even if words are said to hurt a nation could be so much stronger, at least in his eyes, if there was some form of a bond between them all. Frivolous and unnecessary emotions to some, but Yumi liked unity amongst his people.

But this was nothing he'd work on for now as he'd let the waters cool for now and kept his focus on Arashi, "This will be a C-ranked mission. If you need to leave the village for it, you and a squad-," Yumi made sure that he understood that given the times they were in, he would not be leaving the village alone, "-will go and venture out. in which the mission will turn into a B-rank mission. Essentially, I am intending on completely fortifying the village and turning it into as much of a fortress as my prison. To do this, we will need a sealer. But they must be advanced. with what I will ask of them. Most of it, or how I want this barrier, will admittedly be theories being brought to hopeful fruition.." Yumi said, gazing over to the side where there were a collection of his and his father's books on chakra, the methodological studies of chakra, and an assortment of variants all detailing the research of the spiritual being of a human body; or rather that of a shinobi who had cultivated and extended their abilities of spiritual power to create or manifest itself into the environs around them . "When that is complete, come find me and you will do a part two to that mission. One that is critical in ensuring and securing the safety of our home." Yumi said before he looked up a bird came upon his window sill with a letter. Upon reading the contents, Yumi didn't mind the extraction of the shinobi but would rather have his own shinobi handle it. Not that he didn't trust the Kiri... but he didn't trust them enough to come into his village and perform a mission just yet. Especially when he had rather competent shinobi in the first place.

Seeing Haruko, Yumi would speak up, "ANBU Captain... if you have no present duties I would like you to read this." Yumi said, offering the letter to her before continuing once sufficient time has passed for her to read it in case she did take the letter from him, "Though the Mist village seems to have good intentions, I not think they have the jurisdiction to have a shinobi openly infiltrate into another country. If you can, I would like you to just investigate a little yourself. To make sure what is said is.... kosher. If they have truth behind the words, then let the shinobi pass. Any intel he may gain on the village will be changed as soon as Arashi succeeds in his duties. But if there is something fishy about acts... go ahead and detain him or her." Yumi shook his head and sighed, "I would be more lenient if they simply asked before making a move. I have a prison that, as far as I know, is the only one within the shinobi nations. We could easily have done our own investigation." Yumi thought to himself as he rubbed the back of his head.

Should Haruko accept the mission, that would at least give her something to deal with or if not, he'd take care of the mission himself. Looking to Arashi, Yumi would respond, "Find this Jounin sealer. She may have the abilities that we require. In fact, I think I remember seeing a sealer like that when we fought the Elizabeth woman. Her powers could definitely be adequate should she accept the offer." Yumi said as he created a seal to make a clone appear, where the actual Yumi would part from the office to head to the training grounds.

( Oh and hey Irish, Kitten made a perfect example of how to handle the gates. In retrospect, I think it would be messed up to lock your character into one area. Instead, when you aren't having your character guard the gates, you will be the active filter of the village. Essentially, keep an eye on the gates, making sure no one auto-enters themselves and are always checked in by you played as an NPC if you do not have your character there. Should the individual become antagonistic, you have the NPC set the alarm for the village or, like Kitten did, come to Yumi or a higher up. ( Just don't attack with the NPC if they are not documented or approved to be an NPC of the village. ^-^ )

(Edited)

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

bentleyc

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 pm
Solarius flare
[spolier]User Image
Lucius Xerxes Ryukyu
Senju Uzumaki Mist Shogun

A messenger bird flew into the hokage’s office. Around it’s right leg were two names: Karneta and Yumi. Around the bird itself, there was a bubble like shield. If anybody tried to grab the leg except for the Karneta shogun and the Hokage Yumi they would find themselves meet with a solid sphere, unable to grab the letter. Upon opening, the letter would read as the following.

Greetings Hidden Leaf Leadership,
I must warn you of a desperate matter within our Mist Village that reacts with the Hidden Leaf and our future relationship. Upon my appointment as the Shogun of the Mist, there has been a sector that does not agree with how the succession was handled. The result has been the growth of a rebel sector that wishes to overthrow my position as Shogun. These people are eager to institute an era of war between our villages. I found a lead among a mist villager who traveled to the Leaf Village in an effort to extract both information and start a war between us. I sent over one of our shinobi in disguise to hunt this ninja down. Please do not alert anyone of this except for the guards within the Hidden Leaf Village. By alerting anybody this could alert the group and lead to their reorganization in an effort to hide themselves.

I pardon the sudden intrusion but it is a necessity,
Lucius Ryukyu

Chakra: 403
Speed: 8
Strength: 6
Techniques Used/ Techniques in Use

NONE

Strengths

Clan Perks
↪ Slightly enhanced perception due to their born-training of always needing to be aware and prepared
↪ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield), seals, scrolls and barriers can also travel through organic and synthetic material
↪ the Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles for they often use them as the sealing points for their techniques
↪ By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (3 at genin, 5 at chuunin, 8 at jounin, 10 at sannin, 12 at kage). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage)
↪ +1 sealing

Bloodline Strengths
↪ Can use medical jutsu without handseals
↪ Can alter the trajectory of wood techniques once they've been used.
↪ Medical: You may learn Medical jutsu, and you can use jutsu for 10% less chakra. This does not apply to styles. This does not grant the Sealing Sub-Element.
↪ By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)

(( Gah just saw your post after mine. Allow me to edit to revise it some. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 am
Arashi Raiken
Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Raiken ~ Hyuuga ~ Chakra: 150 ~ Speed: 8 Strength: 8

Arashi tried to think of a sealer to join him as he knew they were rare, but could only think of one that he has met. He wasn't sure if the Hokage wanted him to find a squad or if he would be given a pre-selected squad.
"I'm not sure how many sealers we have, but the only one I know is a jounin i met in Shirota named Tsuki. She must be the one you're talking about, I believe she is one of those who left the group right as we got to the gates so i doubt she's even in the village now"
Arashi scratched his head in thought trying to think of where to go.
"I will search the village and country to find her, shes gotta still be close"
He then bowed to the hokage before leaving the office and the building. once outside he would use lightning transportation to appear outside the gates on the search for his teammate.

bentleyc

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:25 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"If anyone needs me, I'll be at the training grounds." And with that she walked out of the office, headed off towards the training grounds.

xxxxx

CP: 240

derp, demon

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

It seemed that Haruko didn't quiet here his request, but by this time, should he seek out the Kiri shinobi the individual would probably be already back in their own country. An extraction that would no doubt ignite a war. Though it bothered him, he would let it slide for one last time, and would hope the no more of these free waltzes occur.

Looking to Arashi, Yumi would nod, "Then if you can, find this kunochi. She will be compensated fr her efforts should she come. Tell her also, to bring some parchment and prepare to have a long sit down. I do not believe this has ever happened in the history of our village so... most of what we will be discussing is theory."

※※※※※※

Stats

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

bentleyc

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:34 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

As things quieted in his office, he beckoned for an ANBU operative to enter and send a letter he had written to Mr.Popo. Simply adding an extra defense for his gates until all four of his horsemen positions are filled and able. Yumi himself can, after all, warden the prison from time to time to make sure the inmates are thoroughly tormented.

※※※※※※

Stats

Passives:

Sharingan Perception

Jutsu Mimicry

Jutsu Copying

Genjutsu Identification
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:34 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael would walk into the office and stand waiting for the Hokage to acknowledge him. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [345/345] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Panthers7

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:53 pm
[Mitsu deuces out to go to the training grounds. Exit.]