Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 19 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen smirked and put his hands in his pockets. "You don't seem all too bad. Why not follow us? We're actually about to travel to another world at this moment." Jaecen looked at Lana and Wakai before returning his attention to the space girl. He held out a hand to her. "Also, if I' being completely honest, I'd actually like you see what your magical affinity and natures are like. It, uh, requires skin contact though... Y'know, a simple shake of the hand would suffice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:48 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai leaned in towards Jaecen to whisper to him, "A-Are you sure it's a good idea to bring her along...I mean, have you not seen this huge crater she made?" she said, pointing at the huge crater they were currently standing in. "Not to mention that she almost blew me up a couple of times! If we bring her with us, what if she blows something else up! We'll be held responsible too won't we?" she said, a little concerned with bringing Daremo with them.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:40 pm
[ooc:]

D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

"I am unable to cause harm to civilians...and allies." Daremo suddenly said, reassuring Wakai that she can't harm innocent people. She turned to look back at them, "It is also...not advised to bring this unit as a companion...combat is possible...and harm may be brought on fellow companions..." she said, though there was a show of concern in her words, her face was still...deadpan.

other characters also here:
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He decided to shut up. Jaecen pulled back his hand and put them in his pockets. He turned around and walked past Lana and Wakai. With a snap of his fingers, a light portal opened before him. "Ah, well. So much for experimenting. Lana, Wakai? Let's go."
Strange wouldn't begin to describe Jaecen's behaviour. It was almost as though he were a younger version of his late re at grandfather. Almost twisted in mind, Jaecen's thinking processes were more sharp and sped up to inhuman processing capabilities.
He released the block he had placed on his aura. It began to swell around him in an invisible, intense feeling of unease, protection, and lack of ambition. Wakai and Lana would even be able to sense a slight change in the atmosphere due to it's intensity; To them, it was more of a York peppermint-y taste and smell. To Daremo, however, it depended on how her brain worked. Wakai was a normal human, albeit a bit short on RAM. Lana was also human, of sorts. Demihuman, to be precise.
Jaecen could smell his own aura, as well. It smelled of spearmint and cinnamon. He slowed his pace to let the girls walk with him.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:41 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"A-All right..." Wakai said before she began to follow behind Jaecen. But, something suddenly felt...off. She looked around, wondering about this...feeling, "Weird...what is this..." she looked towards Daremo, "Could...this feeling be because of her...no, can't be. She has a strong presence, but it's not this strong..." She then looked towards Lana, "It can't be Lana...as skilled as she is in battle, I don't think she's this strong either..." She gulped before turning her attention towards Jaecen, "Wh-Which means....." she decided to stop thinking about it for now. Whatever was going on with Jaecen, she would have to figure out later.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:01 am

D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

Lana nodded when Jaecen called for her and Wakai to go. To where though, was the question. As she was following behind Jaecen however, there was an...uncomfortable feeling. As if the air around them was a lot more dense. She looked towards Wakai, noticing that she had noticed something strange too. She looked at Jaecen...but he didn't seem to notice. She wondered if he was ignoring it.

"Cease your movement!" Daremo suddenly said towards the group in a loud tone. However, she only meant to stop Jaecen, as she had her knuckle-magnums pointed towards only him. "I was correct...being suspicious about you..." her eyes were deadlocked onto Jaecen now. "If you are planning to use that power for a dangerous purpose...it is highly advised that you redirect your purpose."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He stopped and turned around. "Oh? You think I'm getting serious?" Jaecen shook his head. He scoffed. "Listen, sweetheart. I'd love to stay and play dollies but I have a universe to put back together. Reining my aura is hard work."
He gave Lana and Wakai a smile that looked as though he were saying "Trust me." Of course, they were right to be concerned. He was practically a God of Destruction. One thing was certain, though. The more powerful you are, the more human you become.
As carefree as ever, Jaecen then set his hands on top of his head and turned to start walking towards the light portal. "Wakai, Lana. Let's go." Once they would catch up, he'd speak calmly so they were the only ones to hear. "Alright, girls. Don't worry about her. You're probably entirely confused, yourselves...."
He chuckled. "Sorry about that. It's just difficult containing all that energy for so long."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:01 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Waka became concerned when Daremo's reaction toward's Jaecen's powerful aura was hostility. She would've gotten ready for a fight, though thankfully, Jaecen rejected going into conflict and continued towards the light portal. Wakai followed behind, though she peered over to Daremo for a bit before turning back towards Jaecen as he spoke to her and Lana. She decided to poke a little at question of how he got this power, "T-To be honest, your aura put in a bit of an unease...it's like...you've gotten stronger while you were gone." She began to think maybe Jaecen hadn't died that time...but rather, maybe he was captured.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:18 pm

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"Ah, so you noticed. It's actually all quite unsettling...." Jaecen spoke charismatically. He turned around and kept walking with his back to the light portal. "The thing is, I'm the King of Hell, so at least I have that going for me. Also, I'm now in charge of ferrying the souls of the dead to the Underworld. Not like... Hades' underworld. No. The real one: Kingdom Hearts. Apparently, I've been tampering with the universe too much so the, dare I say, Gods decided to keep tabs on me."
To summarize, he told them that he was essentially put in timeout by Kingdom Hearts.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:35 am

Daremo watched as the group left, though she continued to keep her gaze towards Jaecen. She would remember the group, keeping track of their attributes in her memory. They all were potential threats...however, as long as they aren't actually evil, then they could also be potential allies. Once they had actually entered the portal, Daremo lowered her weapons. "Interesting...so there are powerful beings here as well..." Daremo turned away from the crater she had made and began to glow a little. There was a sudden flash, and then she was gone.[exits]

Lana was very confused as to what Jaecen was talking about. Talking of being the King of Hell and being punished by gods and such. She rubbed her head as if trying to get a hold of all this information. "It...really seems like you went through a lot to get to this sort of power..." she said, looking towards Jaecen. "But...you say you're the King of Hell? That's...pretty incredible. Us dullahans are somewhat...worshipers of hell." She looked down, fiddling with her skirt a little, "W-Well, some of us are. I personally don't...really think much of hell since I'm not an old-fashioned dullahan."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:53 am

┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen patted Lana's head. "Don't worry too much about it.
Religion sucks anyway."
Jaecen laughed. "Hah. That's a riot. Anyways, we should get to the school. I imagine right about now,
a certain someone is trying to cause trouble. Cough cough. Ixyam."

Jaecen turned back around ans stepped into the portal. He waited for the ladies to follow before closing it.
[Exit]

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:51 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai stared blankly at Jaecen for a few seconds when he spoke of a certain character. "...w-wait, Ixyam? Didn't he...?" but, before she was able to finish her sentence, Jaecen had already walked through the portal. She sighed, rubbing her head, "I don't understand any of this at all..." suddenly, everyone she witnessed die were returning from the dead...well, so far, Jaecen and Ixyam. She looked at Lana and smiled a little as she laughed uncertainly, and walked into the portal.[exits]

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Lana watched Wakai walk into the portal, looking down with a look of concern, "That makes the two of us..." she said to herself before walking into the portal.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:58 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As soon as Tsuyoi walked out of the portal from Radiant Gardens, it closed within a second.
Tsuyoi was welcomed with a sight that annoyed her more than surprised her. She folded her arms, frowning, "You have got to be kidding me."
Shinochi laughed nervously a little with her hands up in the air, "S-Sorry...this is...actually really serious." On closer inspection, there seemed to be some sort of chain wrapped around Shinochi's neck...from behind Shinochi, two familiar characters stood some feet away.
Tsuyoi furrowed her eyebrows a little, "You two again huh...?"

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am
»»»Koko«««

The two familiar characters were Koko and Red. Koko simply bowed her head slight at Tsuyoi, while Red held her hands behind her back with her signature grin.
Koko stood back upright after bowing, "Well...how convenient to run into you two during investigation." Koko's chainsaw was dug into the ground...its chains had extended underground all the way to where it popped out of the ground and was wrapped around Shinochi's neck. She looked towards the big crater left behind by an unknown cause, "We've had reports of an unusual anomaly that had appeared here...we came to identify and possibly capture or destroy it..." She turned back towards Tsuyoi, "But...it appears we are too late as the anomaly seems to have already moved on...however, fortunately we stuck around long enough for you two to suddenly appear out of nowhere...what are the chances hm?"
Red put her hands on her hips, "We may have missed out on this new arrival, but," she pointed at Tsuyoi with a grin, "At least we have another chance at taking you down! It's been said once and it will be said again," she put her hands back on her hip as she grinned at Tsuyoi, "You are a danger to everything and everyone around you! So just give yourself up!"

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas