Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:37 pm

User Image✬✫
SUSAN MUIREALL MCINTYRE

16 years || London Secondary || halfblood squib
Clerk
Slug and Jigger's Apothecary

They were here again.

Rain. Months ago. The giant mess of orange curls that Galen had immediately mimicked. A conversation about art and colors. “I have work.” “Be safe out there. It’s supposed to storm later.” Rain in her hair walking back from work. The next week, when she awkwardly handed Nova Saylor their umbrella back. You were right, there was rain. Are you here to adopt or just to browse? What was she supposed to say? “Thanks. I used it.”

Susan was coming back from her weekend morning shift a little late. She had just wiped off her shoes when she heard Nova’s soothing voice greet her. They had been around a lot. Nova and Aileas talked to Wally a lot. They talked to Galen a lot. Galen adored them-- he turned a bright, sparkly orange whenever Aileas Saylor spoke about art and cake. Wally was asking if they came to play. Suzie would stick around occasionally to talk--Aileas was a squib as well, after all, and Suzie had to know how someone else had dealt with the crushing grief of not being magical. And Nova seemed to appreciate succinctness. So Susan couldn't say she hated these people -- she was rather hopeful that they would pick up Galen and give him a proper home. But she knew better for herself. Susan was just waiting to turn eighteen.

Galen’s voice greeted them from the other side and then piped up to greet Suzie as well.

“Hello,” Susan said, acknowledging everyone's greetings. And then Nova and Aileas were asking to speak to all three of them. She joined the group, hugging her arms a little confusedly. She had spent most of the early morning sorthing through a new batch of potions form the Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers, and been praised by a customer at work for remembering their usual order. This was a not-terrible day. She needed it to not change. “Me too?”

Galen grinned as Aileas ruffled his hair. ”Suzie’s been calling it the Aileas effect! I’m not as curly as you though,” He was surprised when Nova asked them all to stay-- oh! perhaps it was about what they were playing today then. ”All of us? Sure, what about?”

setting Wool's Orphanage, Summer 2051 || with Nova, Aileas, Wallace, Galen
appearance 5'2", 105 lbs || wearing casual dress
status What's happening?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Open up to my heart's surgery
The waiting rooms of my reality
Where I still believe there's a purpose to this pain inside
And you are not, not leaving me here to die
✫✬
"Change My Name" by Trading Yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once I never could hope to win
                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally had to admit the enthusiasm was a bit infectious. He was glad they shared the pancake enthusiasm. Galen popped up but must have thought they were busy as he promptly tried to exit the conversation. Galen was one of the few Wally tolerated. He may have been standoffish initially to the multicolored kid but after a while if he didnt at least try to be a friend he would be the jerk as Galen was more than happy to keep trying to be a friend. Nova seemed to want a meeting with all three of them. Why would they want to do that? If they were planning to pick one wouldn't it be the only one they were adopting? If anything it had to be Galen. Wally couldn't imagine why they would want the foulmouthed druggies kid. He was certain the adults here only took care of him mainly because he was brought here after he was no longer bound to his former parents. They didn't pick him to live at the orphanage; he was just dumped on them. He figured he will be like the older kids. Here till he was an adult himself the out he goes. But he would be happy if Galen and Suzie got a home. They seemed the most deserving.

Don't you know
                                                                                  I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                  Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                  And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                  Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

Miss GryffindorK
                                                                                  addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:22 pm
User Image

I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ, Jᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ
Sᴏ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. Yᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇʟʏ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ I ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ

Nova nodded when Suzie asked if she was included as well. They looked over to watch Galen noting his hair was nicknamed "The Aileas Effect" which made sense. "I don't think it's possible to be as curly as she is." Once they had all gathered (and Aileas directed the attention on Nova), they cleared their throat awkwardly. Talking in front of a criminal court wasn't this nerve-wracking, why was this? "Ah, well, as I'm sure you know, Aileas and I are looking to adopt. Originally we just wanted one, but after a lot of thought, we'd like all three of you to join our family. So, if you want to, we'd love to open our home to you and be your parents."

Aileas grinned, looking over at the kids. An arm wrapped loosely around Galen's waist, her other hand rubbed Wally's back. The redhead was practically vibrating with excitement. They'd spent several days preparing the farmhouse for three, and honestly if they had to leave without any of the three it would break both their hearts. She noticed Nova looking nervous as well, but it made sense, given the gravity of the question posed. "Ach, ye will loove it. We hae a big farm an' yoo'll aw hae yer ain rooms! Plus there's aw kinds ay things tae dae, we will teach ye at haem, An' ye will a'ways be loved."

—————————————————————————
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage - London
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aileas, Wally, Galen, and Suzie
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Adoption?
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this works out

Nova = #05B8CC Aileas = #B62084
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

I ᴡᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙʟᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀɴᴅ
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀʟɪᴅ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ
Oʜ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

I ɴᴏᴡ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ! I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:07 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

9 years || Homeschooled || halfblood metamorphmagus
Good morning y'all!

Galen wrung out his legs and arms a little, anticipating serious news, and let his appearance settle. Aileas directed their attention to Nova and Nova cleared their throat. He stopped moving entirely as he heard what they said. Just heard, because Galen wasn’t quite sure he understood-- all three? All three? ”ALL THREE?”

He didn’t really have time to think it through. No sooner had the exclamation and realization that they meant all three of them--that included his sister! That included his friend!--his brother!-- Galen threw his arms around Aileas with a wordless cheer, then jumped up and added Wally--his brother!! to the hug.

Galen didn’t remember a home before Wool’s. Steffi and Luke weren’t exactly parents, but they were the closest he knew. But now Nova and Aileas were saying they could be his parents. It was like coming to a full-page action spread in a comic issue to find that--plot twist--the cavalry was here--no wait, it was like finding out there was an answer key in the back of the book and the answer was--tada--everyone was right!--no wait, it was like--

It was like finding out you had parents and a brother beside you all along and you just didn’t know it!

Galen was a bright medley of pink and red and the most sentimental canary yellow he’d ever been now, quite literally glowing in excitement as he squealed again and ran over to hug Nova and shake Suzie out of her confused stare. He knew she liked Aileas and Nova--or "didn't dislike them as much as other people", and she knew he adored them, so she wouldn’t refuse, right?

He was back to crushing Aileas and Wally in a hug. ”I love you two too! Does this mean you can show me the studio you paint and pot and sew? And we’ll actually have games and make strawberry cake and--Oh! We should tell Steffi and Luke! When are we going home? I had volunteered to help with dinner.”

setting Wool's Home, Summer 2051 || with PARENTS! And SIBLINGS
appearance 4'2", 70 lbs. hair color, literally glowing || wearing shirt and jeans
status !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kungfudemoness

Welcome back the sunrise,
I'm finally waking up.
And I've been here for far too long,
but I think I've had enough.
Cause I've been praying for a change
for such a long long time.
Take a breath and step outside
and lay the past behind.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:45 pm

Once I never could hope to win
                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally was initially starting to worry a bit when there was a breief moment of awkwardness. Then Nova asked a question Wally never expected to be asked. They wanted to take 3 kids home! And he was on that list? Did they actually want him too? He wasn't the sweet innocent child most wanted. That had been kicked out of him when he was small. He was that kid teachers called troublemaker. Who wants that kid? But Nova and Aileas knew he was that kind of kid and they still picked him? Was this a prank? Galen was 1000% on board and Wally wore a look of disbelief. "Y-You want me too?" Wally asked with earnest confusion. A decent bit of him was suspicious but there was definitely a deep feeling he wasn't really used to. He did want to have a family. One that didn't think he was weird or useless and he didnt feel unsafe with. Oh he would be so mad if they were joking!

Don't you know
                                                                                  I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                  Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                  And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                  Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

Miss GryffindorK
                                                                                  addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:07 am

User Image✬✫
SUSAN MUIREALL MCINTYRE

16 years || London Secondary || halfblood squib
Clerk
Slug and Jigger's Apothecary

"So, if you want to, we'd love to open our home to you and be your parents."

Susan still had the last letter her father had sent before going missing: “Two more weeks, Little Lace. See you soon.” She still remembered the child support services agent’s words as they left the children at Wool’s: “I’ll make sure they don’t hurt her.” She hadn’t had parents since that day.

Galen was running around squealing like a 3 year old again, glowing and hugging everyone and asking about home already. June 15th, 2049 -- Galen had sat at the window with a river of blue gradient hair, ancient wrinkles in his skin, tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. “I’m really happy he has a family now, and we’ll still have letters. But I’m really going to miss him.” Sure Galen tried to be friendly, but his colors and medical conditions were problematic enough without him saying he had an older, moody sister. No one wanted old. No one wanted moody. “You need to stop telling people you have a sister,” she told him. “Nah, I don’t think I will.” Suzie still didn’t understand why he refused to leave without her. It wasn’t like he remembered anything about their life before Wool’s.

Maybe a new family would appear out of nowhere and take her to a fresh start. The ministry could obliviate her like they’d obliviated her mum. They would be a normal muggle family-- no magic, no promise of magic, no knowledge of the magical world. But maybe she treasured her memories-- stupid, exact memories. Instead, they would be a magical family, parents who were playful and ridiculously happy just like Galen and would understand his changing. Maybe teach him to control it. Maybe they would have the cure to squibness. Maybe they would understand that memory was not magic: it was remembering every overheard comment, every disapproving look, every time you just couldn’t be what you wanted to be.

But baiting herself with hopeful daydreams, watching each couple browse and leave, crying as the memories of everything lost swarmed her mind, laying blankly when there were no tears left. It had to stop. She was going to stop daydreaming about her dad miraculously coming back from the dead. She was going to stop daydreaming that her mum was going to remember them. The moment she turned 15, she was going to go to every shop in Diagon Alley and see if they could take someone like her. She could work weekends or after school. She could ring people up, count money—there was something to learning math, she supposed—and maybe she could remember what people bought previously. And when she turned 18, she could get herself a flat in Hogsmeade in Scotland, or in Diagon Alley, and eventually adopt every kid at Wool’s so they didn’t have to wait for a family to want them. If she could just do something, maybe she would have a life outside her memories, and maybe she wouldn’t lose everything and everyone to adoptions and Hogwarts and magic.

"Ach, ye will loove it. We hae a big farm an' yoo'll aw hae yer ain rooms! Plus there's aw kinds ay things tae dae, we will teach ye at haem."

”Y-You want me too?” Wally asked, vocalizing the confusion, the increduilty, and the tiny spark of hope that was left. Those should be her words, but she was crying, but she only realized it when she tried to say ”Y-You don’t want me--” I’m old, I’m moody, I’m a squib. I’m stubborn, I have problems, I get bad grades, and I smell like flubberworm mucus and quodpot solution.

"An' ye will a'ways be loved."

And as little as she wanted to believe anyone at their words, she’d seen enough to know Nova thought things through and didn’t let people in willy-nilly, much less offer their home to three broken children. And Aileas certainly didn’t care that she herself was a squib, much less anyone else. The Saylors lived on a farm, were offering to homeschool--”This isn’t a joke or anything? You’ll have enough on your hands with two--You’re not just going to kick me out in two years anyways?”

But even as she asked, for a split second, Susan felt like she could feel a dream that Aileas and Nova had created of them--of five of them. Hugging her arms so tight as though she might dissolve and leave this daydream, she agreed: ”Thank you.”

setting Wool's Orphanage, Summer 2051 || with Nova, Aileas, Wallace, Galen
appearance 5'2", 105 lbs || wearing casual dress
status If this is a dream, don't wake me up yet

Kungfudemoness

Open up to my heart's surgery
The waiting rooms of my reality
Where I still believe there's a purpose to this pain inside
And you are not, not leaving me here to die
✫✬
"Change My Name" by Trading Yesterday.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:19 pm
User Image

Oʜ ɴᴏ, ᴅɪᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ? Oʜ, ᴅɪᴅ I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ?
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀᴜɴᴅʀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Uɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ! I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ

Aileas couldn't contain her grin when Galen turned all sorts of colors and hugged Nova, then hugged her and Wally at once. "Yep. We have a big art room you guys are welcome to use. And don't worry, we've already talked to 'em, and we'll sign all the paperwork while y'all go and pack." Aileas looked over at her spouse, who remained ever calm, despite the grin on her lips.

It was then that Wally's voice poked up, a sad, confused tone to it. "Ach! A' carse we want ya, my wee dumplin'." The redhead wrapped the boy in a hug, offering a small pat to his back as well. There was no doubt in her mind that Wally needed a good family. "Don' ye worry. We hae a big yard, a pool, an'... oh! An' a guid plan fur schoolin' an' learnin' all abet magic!"

Nova, on the other hand, opted more to standby and watch the kids. Galen was all gung-ho, Wally was more reserved, but seemed to accept it, but Suzie.... Suzie was worried they'd just dump her in two years. "We'd never do that, Suzie. This family was made of people not accepted. My parents didn't want me to be... me, and Lea's a squib. But we have love, and we aren't going to just forget you. I do hope you'd want to live with us, no matter how long that may be." A few seconds later, She hugged herself, then thanked them. Just like that, it was settled. The Saylors were going from two to five. Nova wrapped Suzie in a gentle hug, glad that the older girl had agreed, especially since she was Galen's big sister. She'd remain a fantastic big sister, both to Galen and Wally. "Arigh' mah wee darlin's, we have forms ta sign, so if ya wanna te pack up, we cen go home."

❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nova, Wally, Galen, Suzie
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Triple adoption!
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait!

Nova = #05B8CC Aileas = #B62084
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies. Know that you are all worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good, walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you, I love you unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally! There is no fear now, let go and just be free
So open up your heart and just let it begin
Acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:45 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ
Bᴜᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ
Yᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Nᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ɢᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Bᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ! Aʟᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟʟ

Roxanne was having a good day. It was warm and sunny outside, which meant it was perfect for running around. She spent much of the morning playing silly games she'd thought of, but by lunchtime she was tuckered out. A small meal restored her energy, though she decided it best to play inside for a bit. She grabbed up some dolls to play house, but even that only held attention for so long. The blonde pushed her messy hair away from her eyes, then grabbed her trusty coloring book and some crayons. Roxie preferred crayons because it was too hard to sharpen the pencils and markers sometimes colored pages underneath. But crayons she loved. Turning to a page with pretty fish swimming about, the girl started coloring as carefully as her little hands could do.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Other Kiddos
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Coloring Time!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This fish should be pink!

Kungfudemoness

Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Mʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ
I'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:49 pm
Miss Gryffindork

User Image
                                                ░▒▓█►─═ Chadwick Archer ═─◄█▓▒░
                                                                  Owner of Magic Clips Hair Salon

Chad was hers with the blessing of Finley with the intent of expanding the family.
                                                                                  He had fallen for a young girl named Roxanne. She was full of life and not entirely unlike himself at her age, or so his parents said at least. He got the paperwork ready to go but now he needed her to want to come home with him becore he could sign. He saw her at a small kid table coloring and on his way over he snagged another coloring book, this one of dinosaurs, and joined her. He avoided the tiny chair caus he was probably well over the weight capacity and only half his butt would even fit so floor it was. Hi Roxy! What kinda fish are you coloring today? " He asked finding a non scribbled page. One had a swear word with a letter backwards whick Chad though was kinda funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:02 pm
User Image

Roxanne bit the tip of her tongue, focusing all her effort on coloring her fish. Her attention was pulled away by a grown-up walking over and sitting in the floor beside her. It was Mister Chad, the haircut guy. Oh no, did he think her hair was icky? "Hi Misser Chad! I'm coloring a stripey fishie, a polka-dot fishie, and this one's got wiggly stripes!" She grinned up at the man, then pushed herself to her feet. "Did you come here to help me color? Or is it haircut time? I forgot to give my hair a brushy brush today, I'm sorry 'bout that." The blonde tried to run a hand through her hair, but her small fingers got caught on a tangle in her hair. Oh well. Mister Chad could fix it, he always did!

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mister Chad!

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:23 pm
Miss Gryffindork

User Image
                                                ░▒▓█►─═ Chadwick Archer ═─◄█▓▒░
                                                                  Owner of Magic Clips Hair Salon

Chad smiled when she thought he was here for hair cutting. So far the gig of donating haircuts netted him one kid and hopefully soon another. "Dont worry we and always do a trim anytime. But for now you can help me pick a color cor this dinosaur." He replied. Once she picked a color he join her in coloring. Sure he wasnt an artist with crayons but he could at least stay in the lines. He wait till she was done with her page before deciding it was time to ask. "Looking good! You know i think that look great on a fridge. Think you would want to come home with me and stick it on a home fridge? In return you you get me as a dad and a big brother." Chad said finishing coloring the last spike on his dino. Oh he hoped she liked him just as much as he had come to love her

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:35 pm
User Image

Roxanne grinned when Chad said they could do a trim up later. He then asked about colors for the dinosaur on the other page. She pondered for a second, then offered over a nice dark red. "Here ya go! Make him red!" They worked in a pleasant silence for a while, before the girl finished her very colorful fish. "Ta-da!" She showed the man her picture, and he said he wanted to put it up on the fridge. But not the fridge at Wool's, his house fridge! He also mentioned becoming her dad AND her having a big brother. She'd never had a brother before! "I would like that! It would be fun. And maybe I can learn to do the snip-snips too? And we can have cookies and cocoa and milk and-and...." The girl trailed off, eyes wide with excitement. She'd seen other people get adopted, but never really thought about it for herself.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mister Chad!

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:21 pm
Here in the Garden
Let's play a game
I'll show you how it's done
Here in the Garden
Stand very still
This'll be so much fun

Ꮻꭱꮲꮋꭺ🇳 Ꮲꭺꭱꭺ🇳ꮻꭱꮇꭺꮮ Ꮖ🇳ꮩꭼꮪꭲꮖꮐꭺꭲꮻꭱ

✿◉●•◦Ruth was having an off day. That's what Steffi liked to call it whenever everything seemed messy to her and nothing felt right. When she still lived with her mama, she would've been convinced it was some trap to get her away to Somewhere she wasn't supposed to be. It's been a long while since she'd had another lesson like that and part of her was scared because did that mean her mama was right about the Someone's and Somewhere's? Since you couldn't warn about something that's already happened right?! But then another part, the part she didn't really talk about much except to Everly, she was happy she didn't have to learn more of that stuff because it was scary and sometimes always being scared was tiring. Naps were a weakness she couldn't always afford! Which was why she was fighting her's and going off to the playroom where it was quiet since all the smaller kids were having their naps.

Ruth was wrapped in her favorite borrowed blanket creating a large cape surrounding her and moving very carefully to not trip over it (she'd slid down the stairs once but hadn't actually hurt herself which is how she Knows there's definitely a nice ghost somewhere) before plopping herself on the ground. She picked up the nearest toy which was an alphabet game and began quietly pressing the letters and murmuring the words and sounds. However, when she got to H, the sound got all muffled and weird. It didn't sound like a horn it sounded more like a sad balloon. Ruth looked around for her friend since she usually knew what to do with stuff like this.
                                                        [b ]"Typi

And then she smiled
That's what I'm after
A smile in her eyes
The sound of her laughter
Happy to listen
Happy to play
Happily watching her drift away

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:39 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Everly was bored. They were supposed to be having nap time, but she had the wiggles and absolutely did not want a nap. Instead, she pestered one of the grown-peoples to give her some apple slices, then she set off to find a few things. She hurried up to her room and grabbed her stuffed kitty, Mittens, then her little tool kit, which she tucked into the pocket of her shorts. She remembered when her mom had given her her little tool kit, which made her heart hurt a bit. Maybe he could find Ruthie and give her a hug.

Everly hurried down the stairs, socks slipping a bit in her run. Luckily, it wasn't hard to find her friend, who looked like royalty all draped with a cape. "Ruthie! Whatcha doing? Playing with the aph-la-bet guy?" She plopped down beside her friend, offering a gap-toothed grin. If anyone could make her happy, it was Ruth!

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ruthie!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I dunno yet!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That toy sounds sad

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:04 pm
Here in the Garden
Let's play a game
I'll show you how it's done
Here in the Garden
Stand very still
This'll be so much fun

Ꮻꭱꮲꮋꭺ🇳 Ꮲꭺꭱꭺ🇳ꮻꭱꮇꭺꮮ Ꮖ🇳ꮩꭼꮪꭲꮖꮐꭺꭲꮻꭱ

✿◉●•◦Ruth looked up quickly when she heard some loud noises but calmed when she saw it was just Everly and her kitty. She was going to warn her about running-in socks of all things!-but luckily nothing bad happened and she came to sit beside her asking about the toy. Ruth gave a soft sigh and pout as she poked at the sad sounds coming from the game. "Trying but, I think it's having a day too. Only some of them sound like they're s'posed ta. See?" this time she went to M and the moo from the cow sounded a car. Which was kinda cool but it was a cow picture, not a car picture! "Could you fix it? I can read your favorite book after?" Ruth offered with large hopeful eyes.

And then she smiled
That's what I'm after
A smile in her eyes
The sound of her laughter
Happy to listen
Happy to play
Happily watching her drift away

Cinnabun Gryffie

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff