Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:50 pm
(Ko, Lex, Diantha)

"I... I don't..." Adam groaned again in pain and hunched over, panting softly, his hand clutching his side and stomach, "So.. effing embarrassing... first mission and... this..." He was sweaty from all the exertion of the battles, running, and tension. Hopefully it could be passed off as pain sweating.

"I... maybe.... Sydney c-can you... Help me... W-alk?" He whimpered weakly. He didnt bother trying to cover up Clancy's debacle. He had to keep his own charade up. Hopefully both acts would work. Maybe. Juuuust maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 pm
Tambrey had no idea how to remedy the situation except to silently agree, and, like Frost, stay out of it, just... ready to make whatever move was necessary next.

Clancy looked from KO to Lex and then back at Diantha with a sheepish smile.
"S-sorry. Aye, I, uh, get a little discombobulated and the like with names; 's a real pain in the arse, but I c'n do me job so 'ere I am..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 pm
"Ahh, yes, I have noticed that he seems to have a bit of trouble with names of things," Diantha replied with a sympathetic smile. She hovered near Xerneas, her pokemon still around her. "In that case - and I do hope you'll forgive my indiscretion in asking as much at such a time - could I please see your identification...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 pm
(Diantha)

They were pretty much done for now. The IDs wouldn't match with them. Had they kept them? Damn it all. There was one last move.

Looking up, he pleaded with Diantha with his eyes, stricken in pain, "Ma'am I'm so sorry. I... I really am. Please.. Please can we get out... out of here? I... I hurt so bad. Please."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:01 pm
(Adam)

Diantha's blue eyes were cool. "I understand, but I'd like to see an ID before we go any further. It will only take a moment."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:05 pm
"Uuh... I think I went and bloody dropped mine where ever I dropped me bloomin' pen..." Clancy tried, keeping his sheepish smile.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:06 pm
Identification.

...Mmmm, nope, no way out of that one.

KO's heart sank and his stomach began to churn with anxiety. What other options were left? He didn't want to fight a Champion and a Legendary, not with such a tiny team! Not at all come to that.

[Diantha / Claire / Rook]

Unfortunate.

"You may have my identification Champion," Frost said as he stepped forward, taking his Dex out of his pocket to tap out and send a message to Claire and Rook. "I am Frost, and as you have deduced I am no Ranger. Mmh, and it was going so well too."

The message to the elites read: //Cover blown, request immediate assistance.//

And with that he threw his Quick Ball at Xerneas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:08 pm
Adam dropped his head, panting still. Until the last second, he'd keep up his charade. What could they do? They could try to knock out Diantha, but that left her pokemon? Of course, if Kyle's Zoroark came out maybe an illusion on the IDs could be cast. But that seemed impossible. They were royally screwed.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:11 pm
[Diantha]

"Grimlock, you know what to do." Lex said and swiftly called out Spins to shield him from the upcoming attack.

Grimlock nodded, the Braixen moving swiftly, eyes glowing as she cast Hypnosis at Diantha hoping to bring her down fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:14 pm
[Mega Gardevior]

Adam dropped the charade. It was over. "Not my best work." He stood and pointed to the mega pokemon, "Flicker, Nightshade!"  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 pm
(Diantha)

Jerome felt a brush over his dreads as the request for identification. Knowing what that meant, he shifted his stance to get ready for what he was expecting.
In the moment Frost threw the Quick Ball, Bro appeared in full form behind Diantha, already in mid swing with a Brick Break to the back of her head. with continued attempt to grab the empty pokeballs from her belt and throw them to the Rockets to they can return her released Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:19 pm
Oh well! It was chaos anyway.

"We are -really- sorry!" Tambrey told Diantha right after Frost had spoken, before launching her own Quick Ball at Xerneas, and unleashing Neph almost simultaneously.
"Playtime!" She told the spider, who chittered with delight before launching a Spiderweb at Diantha herself.

Oh /great/! And he thought /he/ was blowing their cover! But no. There went bloody Agent Popsicle just telling the world everything!
Clancy was determined to blame someone else, even in his own mind, and he settled on blaming Frost.
Other people were throwing Quick Balls... Oh right! Now where was it? There were too many pockets in this uniform!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 pm
[Leo]

No, no, no! This was what was not supposed to happen! KO released Regent and took hold of Countess' pokeball, ready to send her out next but not quite yet. "Umbreon, support and defence! Raichu, free the Agent!" he ordered, gritting his jaw and clenching his Quick Ball in the hand that didn't hold Countess' pokeball. Should he throw it now? Wait? You weren't meant to wait with these things were you? No you weren't and he had other pokeballs with him, though he doubted he'd get a chance to use them. They were going to lose, and if Xerneas got what it seemed to want then they were going to die.

KO threw the Quick Ball at Xerneas.

Regent bared his fangs, ready to throw Protect over his trainer and those nearby if needed.

Duke meanwhile was using his sharp teeth to try to gnaw through the male Agent's bonds.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:36 pm
The moment Frost gave his name, Diantha called out in a firm, urgent voice, "Go!"

Xerneas, having detected the Champion's and disguised Rockets' rising tensions, knew at once that the command was directed to it. Diantha's pokemon moved to block the oncoming quick balls, but it was hardly necessary; lithe and nimble, Xerneas was already disappearing down the corridor by the time the pokeballs bounced off the floor.

At about the same time as the bounce of those pokeballs, Diantha's remaining three were opened, releasing a Hawlucha, Aurorus, and Goodra into the area. The Champion herself quickly moved to one side - and therefore avoided Bro's attack - to avoid the Spiderweb, though left the path to the exit wide open in so doing. Her Mega Gardevoir lifted up its arms to help bear the brunt of Flicker's Night Shade, then frowned as it flung its arms to either side, not appearing very weakened by the super-effective attack. In retaliation, it lifted those same arms to form a bright ball of light between them, then hurled the Moonblast towards the "Ranger" pokemon. Her Gourgeist frowned in displeasure, eyes flashing before its shadow dropped, extended, and rushed up towards Bro in a Shadow Sneak.

Everyone would receive a hastily written message to their Rocket 'dexes: get.outt

While the two Kalos agents seemed completely surprised by this turn of events, the elite instead wore a rather grim expression on his face.

((From now on, please limit yourselves to one post per character!))  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:45 pm
(Diantha)
Already in momentum with Diantha, his punch didn't work, he continued to try and grab at her, Bro managed to flicker out of sight again, twisting only a little to keep in Diantha's wake to dodge the attacking pokemon's hit. before he reappeared, dropping his mouth open and drooping his tongue out to try and swallow Diantha's head and torso into his mouth.
If her pokemon wanted to fight, then he was going to do everything in his power to drag HER into the middle of the attacks. At least give the Rockets enough time to do what they need to.

And apparently that was to just get out.

Upon getting the message, Jerome and Kyle, with Roman fled to the exit.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff