Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am
Vladimir walks downstairs in his usual black suit pants and red button up shirt with black vest "Hello young man" fixes his cuffs as well his bracelets that covered his stitches scars as well his tattoos  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:34 am
Skylar followed Roy to ththe door as he waved at the new male. "Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm Skylar." He smiled big as he slipped his hand into Roy's.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:38 pm
Someone answered the door for Jiro, it was a young man with long brown hair "UM HAI IS TIS STEEL SENSEI'S HOME?" Vladimir came down the stairs to say hello but Jiro didn't pay attention to him cause he was too far from him to hear anything. Another boy came in and clings Into the first boy arm, he was talking too fast for Jiro to comprehend though "SLOW DOWN, I CN'T UNDRSTAND OU. IM DEAF." Jiro gives a painful smile with a small sweat, he wasn't sure if anyone one here would know sign language but he did it anyway.

Aoi was still at the table eating all the meat till something got his attention, he twisted his head to the direction of where the main door was "Jiro?!" He got up from the table and begin running to the front door, there he spots Jiro. Aoi yelled out loudly "JIRO!!" Jiro saw Aoi running towards him with open arms, Jiro start running to him "OWWI!!" Aoi smiled, "Jiro~!!" Jiro then kick drop the happy dog.

Jiro got on top of Aoi and started a sinister laugh "HAHAHA!! OU GOT OTS OF GUTS TO DICH ME YOU B@STARD!!" But Aoi just blush "Oh?! Are we having our first here? But the positions are wrong~" he smiled with a chuckle and Jiro smack him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 pm
Vladimir sighed as he separated Aoi and jiro then signed to Jiro 'hello I am Vladimir Steel the metal artwork teacher and owner of this manor where you will be staying at' smiles lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikhail came downstairs dressed in his usual jacket still fumbling a bit since his hands were still bandaged. He canted his head to the side in confusion on spying what was literally a wolfman before sighing and shaking his head. He had pretty much resigned himself to be the only human here. Mikhail grimaced at the sexual talk going on, why was everyone in this place except for Vladimir and him such horndogs?!

He walked over to Vladimir and nudged him with his foot to get his attention, holding up his hands to indicate that his bandages needed changing again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:52 am
Vladimir looks at Mikhail seeing his bandages "alright Mikhail" walks to the kitchen to get the first aid kit with the gel he uses to help Mikhail from his hands scarring "sit down Mikhail" removes the old bandages gently and slow then look at his hands seeing they were lite pink "nearly healed good thing I applied my special healing gel to your hands yesterday"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:47 am
xorna
Someone answered the door for Jiro, it was a young man with long brown hair "UM HAI IS TIS STEEL SENSEI'S HOME?" Vladimir came down the stairs to say hello but Jiro didn't pay attention to him cause he was too far from him to hear anything. Another boy came in and clings Into the first boy arm, he was talking too fast for Jiro to comprehend though "SLOW DOWN, I CN'T UNDRSTAND OU. IM DEAF." Jiro gives a painful smile with a small sweat, he wasn't sure if anyone one here would know sign language but he did it anyway.

Aoi was still at the table eating all the meat till something got his attention, he twisted his head to the direction of where the main door was "Jiro?!" He got up from the table and begin running to the front door, there he spots Jiro. Aoi yelled out loudly "JIRO!!" Jiro saw Aoi running towards him with open arms, Jiro start running to him "OWWI!!" Aoi smiled, "Jiro~!!" Jiro then kick drop the happy dog.

Jiro got on top of Aoi and started a sinister laugh "HAHAHA!! OU GOT OTS OF GUTS TO DICH ME YOU B@STARD!!" But Aoi just blush "Oh?! Are we having our first here? But the positions are wrong~" he smiled with a chuckle and Jiro smack him.

after vlad had signed to him that this was the right spot roy decided he should talk to jiro in his hwad smiling at the red head he started ' hello jiro my name is roy dont freak out i just thought this might be easier for us to talk its a pleasure to meet you and the one standing beside me his my boyfriend skylar ' he said in jiros mind keeping a gentle smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:40 pm
Vlad moved the boys away from each other, Jiro then looks at Roy who entered his mind 'First get out of my head, there lots of things I want to say right now and I don't think you would want listen to them.' Jiro pushed Roy out of his mind, "HAI AGIN AM JIIRO NICE TOO MEET OU. I'LL BE ONE OF OURS NEW ROOMATE STARTDING TODAY." Aoi stare that the direction to were Jiro was looking at and it pointed to Roy, Aoi got pissed, he hugged Jiro closer to him "Hey! Roy!! Should you be looking at someone else like that when your lover is right there?!" it look like he wanted to cause problems but he made sure to look away from Jiro so that he doesn't see Aoi's lips, Jiro elbow him in the guts anyway though. "GAHH!!", "MOVE. SORY IF TIS GUY SAY SOMTING HE SHOUDN"T SAY," Jiro then looked at Skylar "UM... CUTE CUOPLE?" Jiro wasn't really gay himself but he wasn't against it either, Aoi was moaning on the ground still "OH DON"T WOORY ABOUT HIM, HE HEALSS." Jiro didn't want to seem rude so he asked something that should be normal to ask to couples "SO, HOW DID OU GAYS... I MEN GUYS!! HOW DID OU GUYS MEET?!" Jiro hoped that he wasn't already hated on the first day....

the amazing kitsune
how Jiro shoved Roy out his mind will remain a mystery till later.

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:48 pm
xorna
Vlad moved the boys away from each other, Jiro then looks at Roy who entered his mind 'First get out of my head, there lots of things I want to say right now and I don't think you would want listen to them.' Jiro pushed Roy out of his mind, "HAI AGIN AM JIIRO NICE TOO MEET OU. I'LL BE ONE OF OURS NEW ROOMATE STARTDING TODAY." Aoi stare that the direction to were Jiro was looking at and it pointed to Roy, Aoi got pissed, he hugged Jiro closer to him "Hey! Roy!! Should you be looking at someone else like that when your lover is right there?!" it look like he wanted to cause problems but he made sure to look away from Jiro so that he doesn't see Aoi's lips, Jiro elbow him in the guts anyway though. "GAHH!!", "MOVE. SORY IF TIS GUY SAY SOMTING HE SHOUDN"T SAY," Jiro then looked at Skylar "UM... CUTE CUOPLE?" Jiro wasn't really gay himself but he wasn't against it either, Aoi was moaning on the ground still "OH DON"T WOORY ABOUT HIM, HE HEALSS." Jiro didn't want to seem rude so he asked something that should be normal to ask to couples "SO, HOW DID OU GAYS... I MEN GUYS!! HOW DID OU GUYS MEET?!" Jiro hoped that he wasn't already hated on the first day....

the amazing kitsune
how Jiro shoved Roy out his mind will remain a mystery till later.

roy was shocked when he felt himself get shoved out of jiros mind " dont worry i dont go peeping with out permission " he said and when he asked how did he and skylar meet " um well it was here really what made it happen is sky here has very bad vision with out his glasses he is pretty much blind so i let him borrow my sight for the day and i took his " he said while rubbing the back of his head " it was no big deal really "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:48 pm
Jiro just stood there no really sure if he should be amazed or not "UM.. WELL.." Aoi then suddenly got up "Nice story now I tell you how Jiro and me met! Long long time ago when the wor-!!" Aoi got jab by Jiro "DON'T LIE." Aoi grunts, "Two more and am out cold..." Aoi fixed himself and begin telling the story "I first met Jiro in middle school, we were both popular, we even got our own name! I was the Blue Demonic Lycanthrope and Jiro was the Red Kind Tiger. It wasn't till later when one of my underlings mess with Jiro and got beat up by him, haha~ Then after that I got involved, when I saw Jiro I was p!ssed so I yelled at him but he didn't hear me so I yelled at him some more but he still didn't move a inch then I put my feet on his desk, wasn't a smart idea, I got knocked out in one hit. I kept going to him for rematches and lose every single time, till I discover that he was deaf! I got sad to discover I kept losing to a handicap kid who was younger then me so I trained my body to withstand blows and hits, when I finally last more then one hit he actually talked to me with a smile! He said "OH? HA-HA~ OU DID IT! LET'S KEEP GOING!! AH! MY NAME TAIGA! NICE TO MEAT YOU!!" I then got knocked out in the next hit, but I fell love with him! And now we even at this school together!!" He turn towards Jiro "Isn't that right Jiro?!" Jiro wasn't paying attention and was reading a book "YOU DONE? OU Tell EVERYONE THAT STORY, NO REALLY SPECIAL YOU KNOW" Jiro just kept reading his book...

the amazing kitsune

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*Sorry work has me doing overtime and I haven't been getting off until like 12:20*

Mikhail ignored the chaos that was going on with practiced ease and nodded at Vladimir.

"Will I be alright for class or should I try and find someone to take notes for me?" He asked.

He did keep and eye on Jiro and Aoi however in case a fight broke out, while he knew he wouldn't be able to do any damage since he was human he could at least stand by with a medkit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:54 am
Vladimir looks up at Mikhail wrapping his new bandages securely "You should be alright but no metal handling nor being near the pit til your out of the bandages" holds Mikhail's hands up kissing his hands lightly then stands up  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*Look I'm gonna be super honest with you, with how my workload is right now and the mandatory overtime I'm probably not gonna be posting till the weekends and I apologize for that. It's not like I don't want to rp it's just that I'm too exhuasted to. So I'm just giving you a word of warning to not expect much from me right now sorry*

Mikhail blushed a bit and lightly kicked Vladimir, "Not in front of the kids, don't want em to see gross teacher student pda." He teased.

He wasn't sure if he would be going to metal working today though, the principal might want him to go check out the other classes but he didn't really know.

"Vladimir, what days are your classes on?" Mikhail asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:33 pm
Vladimir looks at Mikhail laugh lightly "It is not forbidden Mikhail" holds his arm up looking at his watch "mostly around weekends and Friday so the hot metal can sit and cool down" stands up from the couch "but I go in to check on everything while it cools" his stomach growls as he stiffened "I....I will be but a moment" he runs to his chained door opening it up quickly then slaps it shut while his eyes cornea turn coal black and his pupils blood red "Need.....fresh sinew and flesh...." walks into the room of chopped up limbs he collected from a cemetery morgue  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:54 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Skylar shyly waved at the new comers still standing by Roy. He simply watched Jiro with a slight pout showing. He was the type of person to like to make new friends, but had never learned sign language. He simply stood up as he walked off. He went into the kitchen as he picked up a piece of bacon starting to nibble on it. He smiled a little as he looked at Vladimir and Mikhail as he finished the bacon walking back into the living room where everyone had gathered.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff