Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply The Main Page
Chatterbox (OOC Talks) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more Events?
  ******** Yeah!
  I really don't care
  Why are we here?
  Nope, not today!
View Results

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:01 pm
Genji Gincosu
Sorry it's taking so long D:
you can post with my character in china town

It's not taking long at all. I wanted to get a feel for RPing my character first. That's why I wanted to learn a few trick passes. I think I will do just that and make my next post there, thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:03 pm
Crush Crush
Genji Gincosu
Sorry it's taking so long D:
you can post with my character in china town

It's not taking long at all. I wanted to get a feel for RPing my character first. That's why I wanted to learn a few trick passes. I think I will do just that and make my next post there, thanks.

awesome!  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:41 am
Crush Crush

o uo i see you finally trying to interact. pity gen got to you before me -dramatically faints-
if you ever wanna race.
Sean (klayko) and I both have basically newb level chars xP
if gen's Corona proves too much to handle you know who you can ditch her for 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:09 am
Aquos Dragoa
Crush Crush

o uo i see you finally trying to interact. pity gen got to you before me -dramatically faints-
if you ever wanna race.

Yeah, seems that way for the time being. lol Anything can happen, so I'll be sure to remember and tell you if I'm in need of somebody to RP with or Race. I'll keep that in mind. lol  

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:35 am
Crush Crush
Aquos Dragoa
Crush Crush

if you ever wanna race.

Yeah, seems that way for the time being. lol Anything can happen, so I'll be sure to remember and tell you if I'm in need of somebody to RP with or Race. I'll keep that in mind. lol

nice!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:46 pm
Born as the fifth child of seven Rei was unique in that she was born a hermaphrodite. Born from her Mother; a doctor of Psychology and a highly intelligent woman who valued the 70's mindset of Drugs, free love, and intellectual freedom which led to several children from multiple fathers. Rei's Mother being the daughter of a rich man who overlooked her activities as he was simply just as debauched as she meant that she had plenty of funding for her growing family.

Rei grew up under the thumb of a mother who enjoyed using her children to study the effects of sexuality in minors focusing mainly on the effects of incest. Rei quickly developed a Lolita complex, oversexualized and engaged in sexual activity at a young age while having an overabundant amount of hormones her growth spurts hit early and she was already having her period by 10 with a body that put older women to shame, and it was in that tenth year that she was raped and impregnated on her way home from school. One of her teachers had finally lost themselves, it was several days before Rei was found in an alley used and broken.

Despite the traumatic experience Rei's mother saw it as an opportunity, the pressure put on Rei intensified as her mother planned for Rei to raise a child and attending school from home, all while putting up with her mother's perversions. Despite the suffering Rei went through she had always loved her mother and wanted to be a mother more than anything so while the act that brought about her pregnancy was terrible, she was secretly quite excited at the prospect. However when the time came and Rei gave birth her child passed away and since she was so young her reproductive organs were essentially destroyed because they hadn't developed fully enough to carry a child. Before this Rei had always been sterile as a male, a side effect of being born with both sets of genitalia, however the realization that she would never have children shattered her one dream of being a mother into pieces. Withdrawing from the world Rei's self worth plummeted into the dirt and in her state she clung to anyone who could satisfy her need for affection and attention using the only thing she knew that she could do; Sex.

Rei plowed head first into it, the feeling of being needed and wanted fueling her onward, however it was later that one of her sisters would bring something home that sparked Rei in a deeper place. A niece, a small Red headed child named Kumiko; holding the baby in her arms Rei felt two things, desperate sorrow and undeniable joy. Rei started to spend a whole lot more time around Kumiko taking an active hand in raising her, while it made her feel better the deep nagging root of her own infertility plagued her forcing her out most night to find a lay. Through all of this Rei's mother drove her through her schooling, teasing her with words that even as a sterile woman a smart woman is desirable, and how a god education would get her what she wanted. Young and gullible Rei plowed through her work as ravenously as she did her lovers. It was when she was 16 that she first met The Valentine and Daisetsu Families, and a connection was made. Rei developed an interest in ATs [through the subtle manipulation of her mother] and found that she was a particularly talented tuner and rider. She drew the attention of many thanks to her curves, talent, and willingness to put out. However it was with ATs that Rei began to truly harden her heart and become far more domineering. Her ravenous, almost desperate attitude seeing her ascend at a frightening pace, as stories of her spread. Rei began her conquest of the world of Storm Riders. It was in this conquest that she inevitably came to the attention of the Daisetsu and Valentine families once more, The meetings were light and neither side really taking Rei seriously as she was just a single woman, there was even a few steamy encounters as Rei secretly planted herself into their circles, expanding her own and becoming an even greater figure in the North American AT world... it was then when Rei was 20 that she seemed to simply disappear.

A month later suddenly word came from Japan that their Ring Queen had been defeated and her Regalia taken. A week later Rei appeared at Req Co. with the pieces and a sweet smile that put even the hardened Zane and Daisuke on edge. Analyzing the pieces of the Regalia it was quickly found that Rei had not only taken it apart but spirited away several of the most important pieces. It was then that several big shots from Japan came to America to hunt Rei down and get the Ring Regalia back. To summarize the event Rei managed to handle them, quite brutally at that, on her own, putting everyone Rei knew who considered her as a nobody on watch.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:42 pm
I hate you all -drops mic- =^=  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19 am
WHERE ARE ALL THE TUNERS >:c  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:11 pm
Aquos Dragoa
I hate you all -drops mic- =^=

Sorry, you spelled d***o wrong, I never gave the mic up. -mic drop-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:30 pm
Crush Crush
Genji Gincosu

i will post later tonight sorry for the wait been a tad busy lately  

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:21 pm
LovelyMintKisses
Crush Crush
Genji Gincosu

i will post later tonight sorry for the wait been a tad busy lately

It's the holidays <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:50 pm
You can only use a trick pass every other post. Since once you use it, you're at your full acceleration. I can count it for 1/3 and 3/3, but not the post in between.

crush crush

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:55 pm
Negative J3T
You can only use a trick pass every other post. Since once you use it, you're at your full acceleration. I can count it for 1/3 and 3/3, but not the post in between.

crush crush

Shoot, sorry about that, I swear I read everything about trick passes, must've missed it. I'll be sure to remember for next time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:08 am
happywho06

When you get the chance, I need to talk to you regarding your character because stats are not adding up somewhere from your actual saved profile that gets updated by mods to what your character is presently using. There's an inconsistency somewhere and before I can I am willing to allow the race in the event to continue, as Fight/Debate Mod I need to see what it is you're doing for the character's stats that may be off from what the mods themselves calculated and attributed to your profile. As stands, these are your Actual stats on the profile:

Quote:
Acceleration: [10]
→ Strength: [4]
→ Stamina: [6]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 7 seconds

These are your Supposed stats: The one that you're using in the race presently:

Quote:
Acceleration: [12]
→ Strength: [3]
→ Stamina: [6]
→ Jump: [9]
→ Air Time: 7.5 seconds

Just get back to me as soon as possible and I will be glad to get this discrepancy fixed right away.

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:12 am
-Lurks-  
The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash