Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ac.Wings rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:09 am
B. The blue jelly

Golden Doubloon's head swam with all this new information. She should of joined these scouts when she was little! They definitely knew the best spots for adventure. The flutter did her best to lock all this new information away in her head for later. She and her pirate crew would have to come back later and see all of these cryptids! Boy, now Golden wished she bought more than one box of spearmints. She'd just have to make them last!

Wait...jellies were giving this cryptid trouble? Those little things? Golden Doubloon chuckled at such a silly claim. How could a bunch of harmless jellies be terrorizing a big creature like the mothpone? A few moments later, Golden Doubloon would look back at this foolish thought and hang her head in shame.

These jellies were ruthless! When she heard the call for help Golden Doubloon should of buckled down and prepared for a fight! Cause that was what they were in now. The jellies all bounced incredibly high and were crazy fast. She hadn't flown so fast in all her life as she dodged and weaved around the chaos that enfolded.

But throughout the battle of phonies vs jellies, Golden Doubloon's eyes were locked on a pesky blue jelly. It had smacked her so many times by now! If Golden wasn't careful she'd be bounced out of the sky!

With her front legs outstretched, Golden chased the lil bugger all around until finally it bounced against a tree and landed smack dab in her arms. "HAHA!" Alright, so it wasn't much of an epic end to their sudden one on one battle buuuut Golden Doubloon wasn't gonna complain. She locked her legs around it and held on tight!

"I GOT ONE!!!" She cried with glee into the night.  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 am
A. The pink jelly

Oh...yikes. Guess they weren't kidding about the unidentified bouncing objects. Frowning with concentration, Hooked aimed for one of the jellies and attempted to snag it on his hook. Oddly enough, given the night's luck, it seemed to work! It was embedded in the pink jelly rather than hooked, but still!

Of course, once he reeled it in and had it in his arms, the jelly had the gall to smack his jaw and bounce right out again, leaving him slimy and not satisfied.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Jun D rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:55 pm
B: The blue jelly

Diamond had a lot of anger to work out right now. Dropping her armful of mini-marshmallows, she hurled herself at the closest jelly, screaming, "TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DINE!!!"

It was not a good day to dine. It pretty much never was. The jelly bounced out of the way, but, alas, Diamond did not bounce.  
Maxx D rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:57 pm
C: The yellow jelly

Fireflight was not surprised by the presence of feral Jellies; there had been so many things with Jellies over the years - Jelly factory explosions, Phonies releasing their unwanted Jellies into the (Phonyland park) wild - it was no surprise that they had ferreted away into the forest and presumably bred, because there was no...visible way to neuter them. And it was a waste of nanite control to worry too much about them.

He was, however, not too keen to be bowled over by them, and made a game attempt to nab the yellow jelly. He missed. He hoped no one else had seen that.  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Syrcaid rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:02 pm
B: The blue jelly

"Jellies?" Nightvine looked at them and they were indeed bouncing around. "Well, let's see what we can wrangle!"

Everything else was incoherent grunting as he rolled about, not at all concerned with dirt, grass, or worse. Wrangling with night critters was par for the course in his line of work, though rabbits were far less slippery.

"Got it! Got it! Hurry, now what?!" Nightvine called out.  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:55 pm
C: The yellow jelly

Jellies! Torte hadn't seen jellies like this before. Taking a moment to brace herself, she launched herself at the nearest one - the yellow one. She'd have to try and grab it... and missed. The slippery yellow jelly squeezed its way rightout of her grasp, unable to keep a hold. She almost had it!

"Dang it," she said, stomping a hoof.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:47 pm
D: The green jelly

The jellies they just learned about! Night Scout was gonna smush 'em! (And also he kind of wanted to see what they tasted like?) "Yaaaaaaa!"  
Biblioburro rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 pm
A: The pink jelly

Little mafiosos, the lot of them. Seducing honest phonies with their cookie wares, luring them in until entire addiction. Poor hysterical Boysie, on the verge of giving over her life saving's to these conniving cookie-barons. The whole thing is a sugar racket. Riot managed to collect Boysie up and drag her off after the group.

If this entire experience hasn't been stupid to begin with- the 'chores' at the start to distract everyone, the fake rumors, the dumb bats- this would have solidified it. Jellies? Really? They were supposed to fight jellies? An afterschool fruit snack was an enemy?

"Hey hun, we stopped putting meat in Jell-O in the fifties and I would like to keep it that way."

6: You catch the thing for a second, and then it bounces out of your arms and smacks you in the face.

Roller Riot is a mare built for speed, for rolling with the flow, and if needed, rioting against anything needed to be rioted against. So she was going to flow right into rioting against these jellies.

Which made it all the more embarrassing that after her triumphant "ah-ha!" catch of the wiggling pink jelly, it smacked her right in the gob and flubbered the cookie-mafia foals just feet away, "Biiirch. Trees. Birch trees, which are in forests. Ha. Ah ha."

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
theCorniest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:13 pm
A) The pink jelly

The girl scout bribed, the group actually happened upon what might be the goal of their search - there was certainly a phony of some kind, and the panicked half-flying could certainly indicate mothiness! But there were these unruly jellies to deal with into the bargain, and they were by and large running circles around the poor would-be cryptid hunters. Friend-Ship waited, dodging between the wildly diving and swinging herd, looking for his chance to strike and definitely not being too afraid to help what are you talking about.

Two of the jellies had been subdued when the lady with the flashlight-helmet tried catching the pink jelly, but it slipped her grasp and bopped her in the face. Reacting before he could really think, Friend-Ship jumped after it to try himself...

... and fell just short of even brushing the thing with his hooves as it drifted back into the air. Dang it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:15 pm
. Round 13: Like Flames to a Moth .

You finally- with much difficulty- get the jellies somewhat under control. The blue and green jellies were caught, but pink and yellow have eluded your grasp entirely. You've chased them a bit away from the lake to the roots of an absolutely enormous tree. The loose jellies bounce at... and are quickly landed on by Eggs Benedict, who manages to handily nab both of them.

A voice rings down from above. "Woah! You guys found us!" That voice... you know that voice! You gaze upwards at a truly massive sycamore tree. Its branches house a rather tidy-looking little tree house with a wide wooden balcony going all the way around it. A head pops up over the balcony- it's your erstwhile guide!

"Hey dudes!" Skirmish waves at you with her good foreleg- the other one's in a makeshift sling. "Look what I found!" More heads peek over the balustrade. It's the missing group members! They're all here, present and accounted for, and each with a mug of hot cocoa.

"Our new friend went down to get more marshmallows, but the jellies... well, treed him. Again. He's up there," she says, pointing to the canopy above. It rustles in response. "Maybe you can say something to get him to come down? He's very shy, but really sweet once you get to know him. If we can get him down, he can lower the ladder, let you all up, and then we can explain everything that's happened!

Can you convince him to come down? What will you say to the elusive Mothpone? Will you say anything at all?

This round is freestyle- Answer with whatever your phony would do!

Syrcaid

purplerosesbeauty

SilverLutz

Fea Line

Biblioburro

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

cursedandwandering

Ruriska

Huni Pi

Kitty Sprightt

Chrystali

Tristam Lockhart

ex o ex Snoof

LizzyMoo

Luafien

Yushika

medigel

Rapidashtrainer

Jun D

Maxx D

Gl!tch~

Ac.Wings

thyPOPE

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:02 pm
So this was where the group and guide ended up. Relieved to see that they were ok, Torchwood heaved a heavy sigh, “Thank goodness you are all here! I’m glad that our mothy host has been kind to you all, I could sure go for a mug of hot cocoa myself.”

Torchwood scanned the canopy of the trees and admired the treehouse the moth seemed to live in. “This is a nice place, I can see why you like it. High up, nice view, solid roots. But it’s not too bad down here either. I'm Torchwood by the way.“

The unicorn called to the mothpone, “Everyone is really friendly, I promise. I know how comforting the safety of the woods can be. I’ve spent a good part of my old enough life trying to protect the woods and I’m happy to watch out for you too. But if it would make you feel better… “ Torchwood unfurled the sleeping bag that he had been carrying around throughout the long night. With unicorn magic he unzipped it and held it up in the sky as an offering. “You can have this. It's kinda like a safety blanket, you can cocoon yourself up in. Be nice and toasty, warm and safe. Hard for a jelly to get you if you have plush blanketed cocoon wrapped around you.”

"I'll just leave it down here for you to get when you're ready. If you like it, maybe we can have camp outs sometime? I'll bring some skinny spearmints, whenever the scout delivers them." The unicorn gently placed the blanket down next to the tree and took several steps backwards.As much as he would love to see the mothpone close up, he did not want the mothpone to feel closed in and captured by the crowd. It was best to let him have some space and come down on his own volition when he felt it was safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm
Brushing off the dirt and giving her scrapes a brief examination, Heavenly Body turned her eyes skyward towards the location of the phony they'd been looking for all night. She certainly couldn't blame the stallion for being scared, she was a bit startled by herself and she was pretty sure her haphazard dive towards one of the jellies was probably the bravest thing she'd ever done in her life (which wasn't saying much).

"Oh, uh." The carousel tried to straighten out her long hair, nervously running her hooves through it. "Um, sir, it's safe for you to come down. I know those jellies were really scary and you don't have to come down right away or anything. I just wanted you to know that it's safe down here, so when you're feeling comfortable we'll be here waiting. If those naughty jellies start causing trouble again, well-" She rubbed at one of her scraped knees. "Well, we'll be here to help you get away from them this time." Even if she wasn't much help, she'd still give her all trying. That's what the heroes she always imagined her clients to be would do.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:11 pm
Catwalk...was not known for having anything nice or comforting to say. She squinted up at the shuddering boughs with a mild amount of distaste, mouth set in a firm line. "We've come a long way and gone through a lot of trouble just to find you," she remarked, her words not kind but her voice lacking anything malicious. "I think we're all pretty tired after that hoopla and a nap is in order before we can go home. Can't sleep down here or we'll be jelly-bait."

She glanced around her at the Phonies she had been traveling with but didn't know. At all. Except Hooked. That was worthwhile, at least. "Some of us brought marshmallows, if that's your thing." And it'd be nice just to see the dang thing after all the ominous pictures and malarkey.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:46 pm
Dirt was absently scrubbed from her cheek, Boysie only limping a little bit as she curiously approached Skirmish.

It was quite a romp. The camp and the cameras, the bats and the sounds, the cybergoths. The Foal Scouts and all the cookies Boysie would be getting very, very soon from them. It was fun being scared, but it was even better being scared with a friend.

"Guess you were wrong after all, Riot," Boysie elbowed her friend, "I mean, not a hoax. Not like a cryptid cryptid either, to be fair."

She looked up curiously towards the rustling treetops, the stars winking beyond it

"Just a phony, like us. But with more non-norm features," Boysie sat, carefully floating her tupperware of pasta around, before humming under her breath, "Someone in the factory probably cried a lot over that..."

"But maybe, I might still be right," Boysie grinned, "It's about time we had this delicious, magically-fresh pasta. I owe you half, remember?"

The overturned tupperware lid would become Roller Riot's plate, her serving scooped with magic onto it, before the kinda lukewarm pasta was held higher, eyes once again turned towards the treetop.

"You wanna be a pasta pal?"

Biblioburro

Luafien

Super Wife

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 am
Footnote felt his ears flop down in disappointment. So this was nothing more than a holiday themed goose chase? And the phony that the jellies were harassing and who was acting all mean and spooky in the camera traps was probably just an actor?

Footnote snorted. They had been had. Or rather he had been had. The foal had honestly thought that a monster lurked in the woods. Turning to Hybrid, Footnote mumbled. "I guess you are right. This isn't a monster but something logical,"

Still the thought that a grown phony would be afraid of jellies (however feral) bugged the foal. Squinting up into the trees, the little phony called out.

"Hey! If you are that scared you should do something about it! Protect yourself!"

"Look Mister, if you want you can have my Compact Survival Kit! It has basic monster repelling stuff tucked into watertight canisters. I got it through a subscription base mail order but I think you need this more than me!"

LizzyMoo

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces