Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:02 pm
good night everybody *bites threw my binding and huggles and nuzzles everyone*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:03 pm
Night Ara.  

Sheol Zone

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
you think shes a bad rolmodel my babysiter and her boyfriend got it on with eachother when i was sick right in front my my poor virgin eyes too
Shoulda ran up and slapped the a** of whoever was on top xD Did you get her fired?
caught on nanny cam probly posted on the internet, (ment six instead of sick my typing is at an all time low today)

So how old were you then?
6 3nodding or 5 so hard to rember

Alrighty.

Night then.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Sheol Kitten
Meh.. Meg, I'm a role model to all wannabe Sex Goddesses of the world, not to little cubs and kits. v.v; ~Mutter~ 'Sides, isn't it better to teach them the words and when to use them instead of treating them as taboo pieces? That way they learn through the role model that saying those words is inappropriate in some situations, and what those situations are, instead of them just swearing off at the mouth like some little b***h banshee.

I had a five year old tell me to "go ******** a ******** ******" once. .. I wanted to blister his little hide.
You may have a point, but I'm not sure. Too distracted to try and make sense of all that xD

Anyways, you SHOULD have whipped his a**! I would have... then again, that's just me. Then I would have beats his dads a** for letting him get away with stuff like that. Though it's easiest to ******** a ****** when he is ******** you back. *nods* Maybe the kid was just telling you to go and have a really good time? xd  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
Meh.. Meg, I'm a role model to all wannabe Sex Goddesses of the world, not to little cubs and kits. v.v; ~Mutter~ 'Sides, isn't it better to teach them the words and when to use them instead of treating them as taboo pieces? That way they learn through the role model that saying those words is inappropriate in some situations, and what those situations are, instead of them just swearing off at the mouth like some little b***h banshee.

I had a five year old tell me to "go ******** a ******** ******" once. .. I wanted to blister his little hide.
You may have a point, but I'm not sure. Too distracted to try and make sense of all that xD

Anyways, you SHOULD have whipped his a**! I would have... then again, that's just me. Then I would have beats his dads a** for letting him get away with stuff like that.

I didn't, I just glared at him and asked if he wanted his mouth washed out with dishwashing liquid. And then I asked where he lived. He was already taking off. ~Really dislikes most little boys~

What I mean is... Teach them the words, and when it's okay to say it. Most kids go off on saying those swear words because they're not allowed to!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:11 pm
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten

Anyways, you SHOULD have whipped his a**! I would have... then again, that's just me. Then I would have beats his dads a** for letting him get away with stuff like that.
I didn't, I just glared at him and asked if he wanted his mouth washed out with dishwashing liquid. And then I asked where he lived. He was already taking off. ~Really dislikes most little boys~

What I mean is... Teach them the words, and when it's okay to say it. Most kids go off on saying those swear words because they're not allowed to!
*Really dislikes most little kids* Yes, I see your point. However, I don't plan on teaching my kid the words. I'll let him/her learn them on his/her own, and then educate the kid... with the back of my hand.  

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:15 pm
It was funny in Meet the Fockers anyhow. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:15 pm
Araclast
good night everybody *bites threw my binding and huggles and nuzzles everyone*
Sorry that I missed saying goodnight to ya. I didn't see it >_<  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:18 pm
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten

*Really dislikes most little kids* Yes, I see your point. However, I don't plan on teaching my kid the words. I'll let him/her learn them on his/her own, and then educate the kid... with the back of my hand.

I don't want to hit my children, but a good bopping or two might set them straight a little. Violence begets violence, after all.

My problem with parents is that everyone tiptoes around children. They shelter and protect them too much from the wrong things, and forget everything else. "They can't learn cusswords or watch PG13 movies" buuuut they can go on the internet. I don't care what site you're on, you're going to get infected with some things that children shouldn't know. I'm a firm believer that kids should be wild and crazy little buggers, outside. With toy trucks and little army men and dolls and imaginary friends.

Cussing's going to happen, I'd just rather them know what those words are, and that if they hear them.. they're not to repeat them. Education is the best defense.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:23 pm
*screams as a demon molests his mind, feels demon seed leak out of his ears*

T.T

It.........hurts.......brain no longer a virgin........ow.........  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:25 pm
Alright, time for me to get goin'. All this talk of children is making me very sad. You have a good night, Sheol. *waves at Fog on his way out* You too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:25 pm
FogSage
*screams as a demon molests his mind, feels demon seed leak out of his ears*

T.T

It.........hurts.......brain no longer a virgin........ow.........
eek  

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Megido the Oreo
Alright, time for me to get goin'. All this talk of children is making me very sad. You have a good night, Sheol. *waves at Fog on his way out* You too.

Night.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:29 pm
Megido the Oreo

Children are the work of the devil, punishing us for not WEARING FREAKING CONDOMS AND USING BIRTH CONTROL LIKE GROWNUPS DO! xp  

FogSage

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games