Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:13 am
I assume you mean literally since that's what he does.

Well, if I have some free time, I'd love to make something like that in 3D.

You know what I'd like to see? Jean Reno putting a bullet in Leon, saying like, "Nobody can replace MY voice!"

Because in Onimusha, they had Jean Reno's character voiced over by Paul Mercier, and Paul did the voice of Leon in RE4. That was a piss off, like, they got Jean Reno to do his voice in french and then what? They weren't satisfied with his accent? Damn Capcom.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:31 am
Of course I meant it literally. biggrin The look on the faces of Leon fanboys/fangirls would be priceless. twisted

I've never played any of the Onimusha games but I know they put Jean Reno in one of them. Though, I didn't know they replaced his voice with another actor (let alone one that did the voice of Leon, of all people). That's just crap. confused

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:42 pm
You know what's funny? Jean Reno would have done a better job at doing the voice acting for his character. And he makes the superior Leon, in his movie, "Leon the Professional." Now THAT'S a Leon to look up to! Kennedy can't stack up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:12 am
I really enjoyed what i have watched of that. I had to watch it on youtube and only have of it was there. He was an actual cool character  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:27 pm
Yeah Bit of trivia: The little girl that he protects in the movie played by Natalie Portman, is named Matilda. Not unlike Leon's VP70 gun in RE4. Obviously Capcom were fans.... So then... Why did they butcher everything so badly?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:26 am
Supposedly thats also where they got 'Professional' mode from. Leon the professional.

Theres also something like that in 'dead or alive' One of the characters is called Leon. In a mini game in one of them he collects potted plants (Jean Reno in the movie had a potted plant) and one of DOA Leon's opening lines is 'I'm a professional'

Or at least i heard that  

Ivory Lie

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:08 am
I know it seems bad but RE4 noobs would not know stuff like that.

Does it really matter if Capcom takes the names of things in its games from movies or other sources? I don't think it's bad unless it is something really obvious such as the 'Killer 7'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:39 pm
You know what occurred to me?
We've been going on for 25 pages, and I don't remember anyone mentioning how ******** STUPID the idea is behind that giant statue of Salazar that starts chasing you. It's the most ridiculous thing in the world.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:05 am
Without the constant stimulation the RE4 noobs would be bored and stop playing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:56 am
Leon probably could of gotten up ledges a hell of a lot quicker had be put away his gun and used both hands  

Ivory Lie

Nebel Rabenschwarz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You know what occurred to me?
We've been going on for 25 pages, and I don't remember anyone mentioning how ******** STUPID the idea is behind that giant statue of Salazar that starts chasing you. It's the most ridiculous thing in the world.

Agreed. neutral I fail to see the practical use for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:55 am
Practical use?? Screw practical use. Something of that build and mobility is physically impossible. The only other game where I've seen such things is God of War. And last time I checked, Los Illuminados didn't have Zeus or any other Greek deities on their side.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:44 am
Well, give Capcom time. I mean, it isn't long before Capcom forces our beloved Wesker to go the way of the Sephiroth.

You know.... take over the world to become a god? I wouldn't put it past them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:14 am
We'll just have to wait and find out.

Saldy if Capcom wants to make the story as crap as it is becoming then that is their choice.

But they will sure lose me as a fan.  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:41 pm
I doubt they'll change. RE4 grossed way too much money for them to revert back to the old stuff.

Looks like I'm pledging my allegiance to Silent Hill. Not that I'm complaining... but... Resident Evil (The good games, anyway) used to give me this unexplainable feeling whenever I played them... and RE4 and some of Code Veronica? It doesn't have that feeling... Even Zero lacks in that special feeling...

cry  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games