Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:38 pm
FallenLight262
He looks down blushing and scatches the back of his head. "I'm not much of a swimmer..."

"thats okay" she got out of the pool and walked over to him "we can sit in the hot tub if you want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
He looks down blushing and scatches the back of his head. "I'm not much of a swimmer..."

"thats okay" she got out of the pool and walked over to him "we can sit in the hot tub if you want?"

"I guess..." Darkness roamed him and he appeared in a black swimming trunks. He got in the hot tub and relaxed his back on the edge.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:48 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"I guess..." Darkness roamed him and he appeared in a black swimming trunks. He got in the hot tub and relaxed his back on the edge.

she followed and joined him she sat across from him "i love the night"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:50 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:52 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."

"yea really beautiful" she looks up at the sky and moves closer to him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:54 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."

"Maybe, but it's not as beautiful as you are." He looked at her and did a gentle smile.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:55 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."

"Maybe, but it's not as beautiful as you are." He looked at her and did a gentle smile.

she smiled and blushed tawards him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:57 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."

He got even closer so they were right by each other. "Heh, I think I feel something for once..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:09 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."

He got even closer so they were right by each other. "Heh, I think I feel something for once..."

"me too" she looked into his eyes " its like i dont know ive never felt it before .. "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:11 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ya, it's beautiful..."

"me too" she looked into his eyes " its like i dont know ive never felt it before .. "

"I remember what it's called." He moved his face towards hers. He whispered it's love...." He kissed her on the lips gentley.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:20 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"I remember what it's called." He moved his face towards hers. He whispered it's love...." He kissed her on the lips gentley.

she closed her eyes and put her hand gently on his face  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:22 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

He closed his eyes and continued to make out with her.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:25 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

went on for a while ......  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:29 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Xeggr stepped back. "Um...." He looks away and scatched the back of his head.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:31 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Xeggr stepped back. "Um...." He looks away and scatched the back of his head.

"um i got to go to the bath room" she hopped out of the tub and ran inside
((sorry really g2g! i ll be on tomarow kk?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games