Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:23 am
The Dark Paladin
The Demon Daermons eyes opened wide and said in his human voice "EXCUSE ME?" Daermon let the apparent bandit who appeared to be a girl go and reverted back to human form. " What did you just say?!" he said with and incredulous look on his face.

Mysterious voice: that's right, me and namine are old childhood friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:44 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
The Demon Daermons eyes opened wide and said in his human voice "EXCUSE ME?" Daermon let the apparent bandit who appeared to be a girl go and reverted back to human form. " What did you just say?!" he said with and incredulous look on his face.

im your friend, but i don't remember you at all.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

im your friend, but i don't remember you at all.

Mysterious vioce: I know that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:05 pm
figure walks into the scene, so Dearmon i see you still using that wolve form i taught you eh, smirks and then looks at farmoska who starts walking towards him  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
figure walks into the scene, so Dearmon i see you still using that wolve form i taught you eh, smirks and then looks at farmoska who starts walking towards him
hey your back damos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:24 pm
hello namine, and you dearmon ,stares at him and smirks,  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:37 pm
So where is leon at?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
So where is leon at?
ah my child i cannot tell you but one thing a shall say is that the road th twilight can for ever take you to your dreams smirks  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
So where is leon at?
ah my child i cannot tell you but one thing a shall say is that the road th twilight can for ever take you to your dreams smirks
road to twilight?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
So where is leon at?
road to twilight?
stares at her and smirks,  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:51 pm
" Unfortunately, you didnt teach this to me Damos.....This is a curse...AN unholy one at that... By the way" Daermon walked over and punched him in the head " WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU a**!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Unfortunately, you didnt teach this to me Damos.....This is a curse...AN unholy one at that... By the way" Daermon walked over and punched him in the head " WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU a**!!!!!"
,says in calm stern voice, okay why the ******** you gotta punch me it just that ive away looking for him you should know that better then anyone ((oh im 22 in this RP kay so im kinda mature))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 pm
ummmmm.....*in her mind her friend sami is saying this: damos got owned*((note :my friend sami told me to put that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:10 pm
" you give a keyblade to Namine and then just disappear" Daermon got right up in his face. " I was Just about killed by a 1 and 1 half foot shoved through my torso and I had to show everyone my curse"  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:11 pm
okay it just that you seem to know everything dont you man god dont you remember when we trian together it was your thing to change and my thing to teach you how to fight with it and control and contian it, still stern and rubbing his face,, tamajing looks at dearmon and starts to jump and nimble at his feet looking for a fight  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games