Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:56 pm
((not me... i'll be on all night, but i think our vampire friend has left the building for the night, lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:25 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
((not me... i'll be on all night, but i think our vampire friend has left the building for the night, lol))

(Yeah, and by the looks of things we have to restart this story up tomorrow.)  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:33 am
((Sorry guys my internet decided to have a PMS night and it decided not to work for a good number of hours. Hence the sudden dissapearence. ^^ lol Sorry))

Cy sighed and stood up. He and Vi looked paler than usual but it wasnt anything they couldnt handle. He turned to Urskil an inquiring look on his face.

"What exactly are you anyways? I mean before Vi turned you that is."

Vi ran her hand through her hair. The feeling in her stomach wouldnt go away. She sighed, still standing near Urskil. She didnt want to dissapear into any dark bottomless holes again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:15 pm
Urskil sighed, "I was an Alamntian... we're human, but we're not. we have control over the elements... not like controling the weather, but we can harness their power.. i'm the last..." He said sadly, looking away. "We can take, or give... but God put a restriction on our power of taking, we only become a tad bit stronger when we take... but when we give, He made it so who ever we give to becomes over 20x stronger then we could ever possibly become. We also get stronger as we fight and learn. The more we fight, we get a tad bit stronger, the more we learn, we get a lot stronger... A LOT. "My father was the King of our island... and i'm the royal blood line, and the last... oh woe is me." He said increasing the warmth for them. "Because you bit me, my powers have trippled, not only having the powers i had before, and the strength i had before... but you gave me the powers of a vampire, along with a vampires strength. But if i were to give back to you, you could just look at me and my body would explode..." He ventured off, remembering when his mentor had given to him... making him the strongest Alamantian ever to live...  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:37 pm
Cy and Vi nodded.

"Sounds like a fun power. We can make people explode too but it takes some concentration."

Vi nodded at Cy's statement. She leander her head against Urskils chest once again. She felt bad for him, being the last of his kind. She gave him a small kiss on the neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:38 pm
a figure watches from the distance. Not wanting to disrupt the whole percedings.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Urskil shivered at her kiss as the hair on his neck stood, for some reason her kiss made him melt inside. he smiled, then his head snapped, he smelt something... "We have another thing, our senses of smell and sight are greater then that of dogs..." He said motioning to Cy that something was out there, watching them... he readied his hand by the hilt of his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:58 pm
"No need for hunting." said the voice in a calm manner. "But then again, you should be more concern with your comrades." The figure walks out of the shadows and appears to be a man with blue hair, and blue eyes. "Hello, my name is not much of concern, but then again who I am is what should concern you." said the man. "But if not then where your comradges are should be."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:04 pm
Urskil knew what would happen to them... this dude was gopnna freeze them to death... he made a quick decision that almost cost him his life, "Perhaps it's you who should be concerned mortal." He growled at the man "Your powers are virtually unlimited..." He whispered to Vi as a huge orb surrounded Vi and Cy, Urskils power being enveloped by them, draining him more and more as his grip on Vi let go, and he collapsed on the floor.

((you have control over the elements, that includes water and ice... and your eyes pulse, basically what Urskil was earlier, but a helluva lot stronger))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:10 pm
"why would we result to viloence, that would be such a primitive thing to do." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:16 pm
Urskil managed to get himself to a knee, his own power slowly returning. "I'm not taking any chances... my kind are over, we're done. we were never even existant in this world, so why should we be now? if its their time, then i'll gladly take their place... i've been wanting to die, but in battle... but no one has been able to beat me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:31 pm
Vi and Cy kept quiet. The Orb that surrounded them felt strange at first but once they accepted it, it overtook them for a few moments. Their eyes pulsed for a bit and each looked at their hands. Vi snapped her fingers and electricity swarmed around her arm but didnt hurt her. Cy did the same but fire swirled around his arm. The snapped their fingers again and the element was gone. They looked to one another and grinned. They waited to see what the figure would do, both of them stepped closer to Urskil blocking the pathways between Urskil and the figure.

"Thanks Urskil love. Your too kind." Vi gave a gentle kiss to Urskil on his lips.
"What do you want?" Cy said to the figure  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:37 pm
Urskil returned her kiss, getting lost in her kiss, her lips upon his. Her lips were so soft... Urskil's strength had returned a quarter of the way, "I still need longer to regain my strength..." He said with a little difficulty.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 pm
"Good, then you all have a choice. Then you can calmly take up my offer, or things will get messy." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:42 pm
"What offer?" Cy said as he clasped his hands behind his back.

Vi placed her hands on her hips and looked to the figure.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games