Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-Ignignot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 pm
Gamer_404
Kaworu__Nagisa
You know, that isn't really a good picture of her anyway. She'll hopefully look a lot better when we get to see her closer up and from more angles.

Still doesn't change the fact that she's a redhead in the movie....and that she looks nothing like claire.
Word.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 pm
Gamer_404
Kaworu__Nagisa
You know, that isn't really a good picture of her anyway. She'll hopefully look a lot better when we get to see her closer up and from more angles.

Still doesn't change the fact that she's a redhead in the movie....and that she looks nothing like claire.
She has brown hair in that picture, it just looks a lot lighter because of the sun. Trust me, same thing happens with my hair.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:00 am
Here's a pic of the actress playing Claire for those who don't know what she looks like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ali Larter's one of my favorite actresses and the fact that she's playing one of my favorite RE characters has me even more psyched about the movie! biggrin I don't know much about the actor who's gonna play Wesker, though. Any info on him would be greatly appreciated. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:54 pm
I luv Ali too ^^ And her being Claire is awesomeness ^^

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Also the actor who is gooing to play Wesker is Jason O'Mara... he's played many cop roles in episodic shows and stuff... he looks like this http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/in-justice-jason-omara3.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Rebecca chambers all the way!!!  

Psychotic_Relations

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:49 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Also the actor who is gooing to play Wesker is Jason O'Mara... he's played many cop roles in episodic shows and stuff... he looks like this http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/in-justice-jason-omara3.jpg

Hmm...let's hope he pulls it off cuz Wesker's my absolute favorite RE character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm
Yeah... so... I wonder if this is going to be the last movie...what do you guys think?

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:20 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Yeah... so... I wonder if this is going to be the last movie...what do you guys think?

Most likely, it wont be. At least I hope not. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 pm
I don't see how people can say, "Oh, she's not gonna be a good claire because she doesn't look like her!"

That's dumb... Look at movie Jill... What did it? The hair and the clothes. It's not as if her face perfectly matches that of the game character.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:29 pm
Vankala
Red Flame Hikari Neko

Yeah...you're right...but if they did they should put Rebecca in it and all the main characters ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Vankala
Red Flame Hikari Neko

Yeah...you're right...but if they did they should put Rebecca in it and all the main characters ^^
Then they're gonna get a bunch of people bitching, "Oh, they ruined this character! They butchered the storyline! They didn't copy the exact same thing from the games, because I'm a boring dipshit who wants no creative input whatsoever!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:47 pm
Lol... Yeah...but the thing about hris being in the movie is kinda a tricky thing... b/c on some sites it says no he won't apper and on others it says he will and the person going to play him will be a guy buy the name of Darren Keefe (Him: http://www.darrenkeefe.com/WEB no.18.jpg) And there is going to be a barry... played by a guy named Jordan Shannon but I can't realy find info on the guy playng Barry...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Vankala
Red Flame Hikari Neko

Then they're gonna get a bunch of people bitching, "Oh, they ruined this character! They butchered the storyline! They didn't copy the exact same thing from the games, because I'm a boring dipshit who wants no creative input whatsoever!"

Exactly! Hell, they already do that. stare Oh well, its their problem for not liking a movie for what it is. razz  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 pm
Vankala
Exactly! Hell, they already do that. stare Oh well, its their problem for not liking a movie for what it is. razz

As far as I see it, as long as sequels are coming, you know. I mean, if they made the first RE movie and they said, "We're working on a sequel" then they said, "People didn't really like the first one, so the making of the second one is canceled" then I'd be pissed. Oh well, thank god for Sony pictures!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games