Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Ok, i going to go to my room now."gunner Berry goes to her room."That was close"Sits down on her chair. Hold out her hand and the sphere and grid appear and gunner berry turns back into berry.
"at least nothing bad happened, if anyone found out about me, it could be really bad.."Looks at the ground. Sigh.
"What am I going to do now.."Goes over to the table and starts to write something."Hmmmm"Continues to write.
"i have to work on this now, before he come back after me. I only have about a day lefted."Locks her door and continues to write.
Berry hears that announcement but she does go to the dining hall."I can't go now, i have to finish this before tomorrow, or i can't think about right now. i just have finish my plan first."Continues to write on the paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Ok, i going to go to my room now."gunner Berry goes to her room."That was close"Sits down on her chair. Hold out her hand and the sphere and grid appear and gunner berry turns back into berry.
"at least nothing bad happened, if anyone found out about me, it could be really bad.."Looks at the ground. Sigh.
"What am I going to do now.."Goes over to the table and starts to write something."Hmmmm"Continues to write.
"i have to work on this now, before he come back after me. I only have about a day lefted."Locks her door and continues to write.
Berry hears that announcement but she does go to the dining hall."I can't go now, i have to finish this before tomorrow, or i can't think about right now. i just have finish my plan first."Continues to write on the paper.

"Berry, it's dinner time. Are you coming?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:23 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

not much, just wirting lyrics....*takes lyrics off bed and sets them on desk* soooo, *thinks- he is soooo cute!!*

Drarak looked at her and smiled. " well...what do you want to do then?"

DAMN IT!! dinner! maybe afterwards??

Drarak nodded and went to the door, opening it for her "Usually id say screw the announcement, but with the head whatever being able to pop up whenever... I think I can wait till after dinner" he said with a smile.

Haha! really? dang boy! *walks to dinner hall*

Drarak walked with her to the hall and said" where to milady" in a playful, english accent  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:26 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I'm doing something really important right so i be down later.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I'm doing something really important right so i be down later.

"Okay. If you say so."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:30 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

not much, just wirting lyrics....*takes lyrics off bed and sets them on desk* soooo, *thinks- he is soooo cute!!*

Drarak looked at her and smiled. " well...what do you want to do then?"

DAMN IT!! dinner! maybe afterwards??

Drarak nodded and went to the door, opening it for her "Usually id say screw the announcement, but with the head whatever being able to pop up whenever... I think I can wait till after dinner" he said with a smile.

Haha! really? dang boy! *walks to dinner hall*

Drarak walked with her to the hall and said" where to milady" in a playful, english accent

To dinner m'love....hehe ((gonna go to bed guys see ya all tomorrow, ecspecially you The_Dark_Paladin))  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:31 pm
"if he comes tormorrow i need to be ready for him"Continues to write.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:37 pm
"Students. Before we begin I would like to make an announcement. Tomorrow we have a special guest comeing. I forgot his name but he assured me it would be a momentus occasion. But that is tomorrow. For now, WE FEAST!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:38 pm
"uhh im not hungry *pushes plate forward and got up and walked out the room  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"uhh im not hungry *pushes plate forward and got up and walked out the room

Drarak let Alita go sit down as he stopped Bixyll from going out the door. " If I have to endure this, so do you.."  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:43 pm
Bixyll stared at drarak " hmph" he telported to the otheside of him and kept walking away form the dinner room  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Bixyll stared at drarak " hmph" he telported to the otheside of him and kept walking away form the dinner room

Drarak just grabbed him again, but this time threw him back into the room.  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:49 pm
"DRARAK!! BIXYLL!! CALM YOURSELVES THIS INSTANT!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:50 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Drarak just grabbed him again, but this time threw him back into the room.

stressed ".. none said you had to eat here.... Now get out of my way"
bixyll shoved him to the ground he crossed his arms and walked out of the room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:55 pm
Berry is still in her room."Hmmmmm.... this might but i don't know. Seymour Guado is much stroger than me. Anima is his most powerful summoning. theres no way i can beat him by myself."Looks at the spheres."The sphere power can be unleash by a grament grid, but i need to train without people seeing me. I can't let anyone find out what this is about....."Grabs the box with the spheres and goes to the outside training area.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games