Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:24 pm
"Well...I guess to hang with De Nam...I mean, he's my best friend, after all. And I'm not really happy when he's not around, you know?" Hana smiled hesitantly. And she wasn't, De Nam was the closest person to her, and more important to her than her own parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:27 pm
"I'd be happy to comply with your wish, as being happy is that one thing anyone would want. We'll get you to your friend in soon time, I promise you."

Okay... Gurdy wasn't sounding like himself... hmm...

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:30 pm
"Yeah, of course we are. We're going to Shella anyway. But...wouldn't it be faster if we had a papaomus?" Hana asked curiously, laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:37 pm
"Sadly, Kikuchi lacks a true caravan you see..." Gurdy said, "She walks alone with nothing but her chalice, she didn't recieve a Papaopamus..." he explained.

He dropped the Miss mannerism?

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:38 pm
"Okay...something is weird with you...you didn't refer to Kikuchi as Miss Kikuchi..." Hana looked at Gurdy oddly. "Are you okay, Gurdy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:12 pm
"Hm?" he raised an eyebrow at her question, "I'm fine, why you ask?" he quried.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:18 pm
"You seem...different...you're mannerism is different..." Hana shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:20 pm
"Is that so? I haven't notced really..." Gurdy said with a shrug, he looked out the window to see it was still quite early in the morning.

"You're getting alot of sleep it would seem," he chuckled, talking to the sleeping Clavat who rested her head upon him.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:25 pm
"Lucky Clavat..." Hana smiled softly. There was no way she'd ever get a good sleep anymore, especially with her recent dreams, "Hey...if Kikuchi ever finds out about the dreams, I'll never hear the end of this, huh?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:30 pm
"I can keep those dreams a secret if you'd like, Kikuchi can be quite immature with these things as I've observed," said Gurdy with a smile, "Being teased is never any fun."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:35 pm
"Well...thanks..." Hana smiled and stood up. She stood up and said, "I'm going back to my room..." and walked out, and back into her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:50 pm
"Have a nice night, try to get some sleep," he beamed, laying his head against his pillow once more, shuttign his eyes with a sigh.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:30 pm
Hana slept for a long deal of time, not having a dream, much to her relief. She awoke the next morning, feeling refreshed and energized, ready to go through the Vale of Alfitaria in no time at all. She walked out, and headed to Gurdy's room, knocking on it gently.

"Are you awake?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:41 pm
Kikuchi rubbed her eyes as the light from the window played across her face. Yawning lightly she sat up, stretching her arms, "Gurdy, Hana's outside our door, let's get going now..."

"Gurdy...?"

She turned around, her eyes widened, "Nya?!"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:43 pm
((Lol...I'm an alien as of now...))

Hana looked confused at the sharp cry from inside, and opened the door.

"What the..."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games