Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:51 pm
Ha_chan
Reito saw the muddy thing and became grossed out. "Ewww what is that!" she shouted nearly barfing.

A police officer walked down the ally way and sat the two dead bodies. He looked at the one that had a carving of a "J" He gasped and ran over to the car. He grabed his phone. "Attention Dr. Jackal is in Gothom city call the Teen Titans!" he shouted. Akabane was walking down the side walk when he heard police cars "My my its seems that I've become popular already" he then smiled and cut through a alley way so they cant find him.

(yea just to get this clear with you the city that the teen titans allways protect is called jump city well thats what alot of people call it unless he was in gotham city or something sorry i guess im sounding sort of strict oh and arent you fighting that giant spider that thing that tiny mentioned is in town? she didnt make the mini ones yet i feel like im being strict crying ) <<

the man sat in a chair "hah all acording to plans this is working all too well ill pay Akabane a visit later after flames returns" he says to himself "hmm now about this guy" he says taking out a picture of overload plasmus and cinderblock morphed together  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:44 pm
gants
Ha_chan
Reito saw the muddy thing and became grossed out. "Ewww what is that!" she shouted nearly barfing.

A police officer walked down the ally way and sat the two dead bodies. He looked at the one that had a carving of a "J" He gasped and ran over to the car. He grabed his phone. "Attention Dr. Jackal is in Gothom city call the Teen Titans!" he shouted. Akabane was walking down the side walk when he heard police cars "My my its seems that I've become popular already" he then smiled and cut through a alley way so they cant find him.

(yea just to get this clear with you the city that the teen titans allways protect is called jump city well thats what alot of people call it unless he was in gotham city or something sorry i guess im sounding sort of strict oh and arent you fighting that giant spider that thing that tiny mentioned is in town? she didnt make the mini ones yet i feel like im being strict crying ) <<

the man sat in a chair "hah all acording to plans this is working all too well ill pay Akabane a visit later after flames returns" he says to himself "hmm now about this guy" he says taking out a picture of overload plasmus and cinderblock morphed together

((Well I remember in the TV show the say it was gatham city so I thought it was but he is in jump city or whatever its called and yes Reito is fighting the giant spider just to clear it up with you 3nodding ))

Reito's breaths started to get more heavy "Damn im losing my power.... damn coldness.." she mummbled to herself. She started to lose balance and she looked like she was about to pass out.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:41 pm
Miina helped Frost up and wrapped an arm around him while flying up in the sky. " I wonder what's going on at the tower.." she murmured while flying.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:33 pm
Akabane looked up at Miina and Frost. He smiled "What a nice girl I hope to her again" he said as he cocked his hat making his face hard to see.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:09 pm
Beast Boy was back at the tower, sitting on the couch. "Maaaaan...I wonder where everyone is...it's so booooring..." he whined  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:47 pm
Reito poped up beihind the couch. "Hi Beast Boy!" she shouted as she jumped over the couch and sat next to him. "So whats up?... I think thats whats it called..." she continued.

Akabane was walking across the street when he was surrounded by police cars. "Hold it right there!" one of the officers shouted as they all pointed a gun at him.
"My my whats seems to be the problem officers?" he saifd and smile.
"Dr.Jackal your wanted for uhh..... ALOT of murders!" he replied.
"Well officers its there own fault. I mean you should put those dangerous toys down someone may get hurt" he said and sliced all of the police officers in less then 5 seconds. Each one was marked with a "J". Luckly one of them got away he ran to the car and grabed the phone.
"Help call the Teen Titans its- AHHHHH!" he shouted as Akabaane silenced him for good.

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:37 pm
((Hello! echo! where did everybody go?! am I the only one here? why isnt anyone posting? sad ITS BEN 4 F***EN DAYS scream )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:31 pm
(sorry other computer aint working so now i have to use this slow but working one actualy its not that bad anyways blue is going to be the new guy that flames is now working for)

he was standing on top of the warehouse watching the city in chaos "my my my looks like theres alot things going on maybe the titans wont be able to handle this all ill see if i can stop it for now because i want to destroy them and bring father back so we can rule the world together he was the strongest from the other demension after all"

flames looked at the thing the man gave him before he had left it looked like some sort of communicator he put it in his ear  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:47 pm
frost didnt know where he was it seemed to be snowing he could see another planet because of all the fire and heat but he knew it wasnt the sun he could see some fire not too far he ran towards it the man was there the one that mina and him had fought flames was also there but he also saw someone else he saw a woman it was kind of obious that she had fire powers because you can see some reddish in there skin but the people with ice powers skin were alittle pale there was also another man behind all of them he was taller and also had fire powers he looked realy powerfull he wasnt able to see more because he then awoke "whow deja vu" he said in a low voice he looked around and saw he was being carried back to the tower "i can fly now" he said as he slipped out of miina's grip and started to float then started flying next to miina still going to the tower  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:43 pm
Ha_chan
Reito poped up beihind the couch. "Hi Beast Boy!" she shouted as she jumped over the couch and sat next to him. "So whats up?... I think thats whats it called..." she continued.

Akabane was walking across the street when he was surrounded by police cars. "Hold it right there!" one of the officers shouted as they all pointed a gun at him.
"Well officers its there own fault. I mean you should put those dangerous toys down someone may get hurt" he said and sliced all of the police officers in less then 5 seconds. Each one was marked with a "J". Luckly one of them got away he ran to the car and grabed the phone.
"Help call the Teen Titans its- AHHHHH!" he shouted as Akabaane silenced him for good.

"Ehh, nothing much" Beast Boy responded  

de Alighieri

gants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:40 pm
( i didnt see any post that involved destroying the spider soo)

they were getting closer to the giant spider he froze one of its legs he held his open hand up palm facing the leg he froze and then quickly turned it into a fist right after wards the leg he froze was cut into several peices from the pressure he put on it he then flew alittle bit closer to it he threw icicles at it several times he was then able to make one final move before he was tired again "ice blast!"he yelled as he threw two spheres of ice one from each hand both of them then combined as they quickly flew towards the giant spider like thing the now big ice ball broke through the spider's metal and soon broke threw the bottom (he threw it from above it) and hit the ground awhile after that happened so did the spider he started slowly floating to the ground "im so exausted"he said in a low voice as he laid on the beach that was on the island soon falling asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:05 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

"Ehh, nothing much" Beast Boy responded

Reito smiled with a faint blush. All of a sudden the alarm went off (Because of Dr. Jackal) "Stupid noise! I thought I fixed that" she said. "What does that mean anyways?" she asked him.

Akabane sighed "Well it seems I grew rather bored I wish someone would come and have a little fun with me" he said and smiled. Most of the people saw what he did so the all ran away screaming.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Mint_Ashi_Taka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:18 am
(( sorry i've been workin so hard i've got blissters , so heres my profile))
Gaia Name- Mint
Character Name-Aura
Age-13
Powers -mind control , can control the wether,
Weapons- mage staff
Crush-Robin and Aqualad
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Appearance- a girl from Azorath. her hair dark blue ,eyes of silver .her cloak resemble the night time sky. she wears her hair in buns.
Bio-likes singing in the moon light. hates talking to people . a solo player all around never smiles .a dark figure that loms in the night.a orphan girl that every body forgot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:20 pm
Gaia Name- Lunar_Eclipse123
Character Name- Ame
Age- 15
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won''t accept that)-(i''m not sure if anyone has this power if someone does I''ll change it asap!) She can control air and light.
Weapons- nothing but herself
Crush- unknown...
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutural (that means sometimes good and sometimes bad right xD sorry i''m really tired from my trip so I can''t think well right now xD)
Appearance- User Image
Bio- She''s quite calm and shy, but when she gets mad you don''t want to be near her but she usually doesn''t get mad that easily, she''s a very brave person. She was a famous singer till she quit singing when her family dissapeared. So she''s mostly depressed but she doesn''t show it around her friends. She''s been traveling trying to see if her family is a live or dead...
Any extra information about them- Her family came from a long line of super heros from Japan so she nows how to speak japanese. Her mother could control thunder and lightning, her sister could turn into any type of dog, and her younger sister could run really fast, and her father was just a normal man except her could turn into a dragon... lol !

(( I hope that is enough and make sure to tell me if anyone has the powers to control air and light.))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:27 pm
((How come no one is posting? is it because your waiting for Kia_souma cause she went to Orgen and isnt gonna be back until wedenday))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games