Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:16 pm
DasJabberwockie
'Lo Bio, every thread seems empty tonight. And Izchi's still gone. sweatdrop
Maybe she's studying hard for exams... My roomie moved out today, I'm so bummed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:28 pm
Perhaps. I wish her the best of luck, but the last time we spoke she meantioned something about the leechman...I suspect she's dealing with The Hive scenario as any RE-fan would. 3nodding (Obsessive non-stop gameplay of Outbreak. Ahhh...I spent last summer doing the same. Good times, good times. xd )  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:33 pm
DasJabberwockie
Perhaps. I wish her the best of luck, but the last time we spoke she meantioned something about the leechman...I suspect she's dealing with The Hive scenario as any RE-fan would. 3nodding (Obsessive non-stop gameplay of Outbreak. Ahhh...I spent last sumemr doing the same. Good times, good time. xd )
Nah, I don't think it's that. It's probably that package I sent her...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:44 pm
Check out my helm!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Check out my helm!
It's nice? sweatdrop
Have you seen the circlets yet? They're sort of nifty and look awesome when a lot are equipped.

On another note... *blares 80's music and curls up in fetal position.* Happy thoughts...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:19 am
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Check out my helm!
It's nice? sweatdrop
Have you seen the circlets yet? They're sort of nifty and look awesome when a lot are equipped.

On another note... *blares 80's music and curls up in fetal position.* Happy thoughts...
No, I haven't, but I figured it'l like the helm better. I've had the sealed envelope since the beginning of June. Anticipation central.
EDIT: Oh wow! STICKAY!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:49 pm
Nehe, hey, I heard a little rumour the other day, Biohazard, I thought I'd run it by you to, since you'd probably know whether it's true or not.

I heard from a couple of people that the original Resident Evil was made to make fun of horror films, but then it just turned into a huge video game phenomenon and carried on from there. Is that true or not?

I just thought it seemed interesting, whether it's actually true or false, thought you'd like to hear it, if you haven't already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:53 pm
Uenna
Nehe, hey, I heard a little rumour the other day, Biohazard, I thought I'd run it by you to, since you'd probably know whether it's true or not.

I heard from a couple of people that the original Resident Evil was made to make fun of horror films, but then it just turned into a huge video game phenomenon and carried on from there. Is that true or not?

I just thought it seemed interesting, whether it's actually true or false, thought you'd like to hear it, if you haven't already.

Heh that's intresting. It may be true, just look at the horrible acting in the first one xd  

MisterKennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:55 pm
It was made to parodize a stereotypical zombie movie: Big Scary Mansion, Zombies and their awkward walking, overbored gore, The whole ,"It's very dangerous. Let's split up!" and "Anyway, I'm glad you're okay." Half the cheesy lines from the game, I'm almost sure were made to be cheesy on purpose. But I'm sure it was also meant to be kinda scary, the game isn't really made like a comedy. But yeah, it was basicallt a B-Zombir Movie parody. The only thing the game was missing from a typical zombie movie is a sex scene. But some kid with no life compensated for that with that old Resident Evil Sex Scene sound file.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:03 pm
Ah, that seems to make sense whee I knew you'd know the answer xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:05 pm
Uenna
That doesn't make me a freak... Or Does it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Ah we're all freaks here. From our knowlage of RE to thinking zombies are outside our windows xd  

MisterKennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:13 pm
MisterKennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Ah we're all freaks here. From our knowlage of RE to thinking zombies are outside our windows xd
Or both... Er... Hold on....

Okay, killed them... Stupid zombies always telling me to turn down my music... Wait... Zombies can't talk!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MisterKennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Or both... Er... Hold on....

Okay, killed them... Stupid zombies always telling me to turn down my music... Wait... Zombies can't talk!
Lol, neighbours, zombies.. what's the difference? xd

Yeah, we're all freaks here. A guy in my class (and believe me, he truly IS a freak.. he came to school in a mini skirt one day >_> .. and he has no circulation in his hands.. they're purple and cold...gehhh..) even thinks I'm a freak because of my belief in zombies xd He gives me off looks, then tells me I'm his heir of being the school freak for when he graduates. o_o;  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:20 pm
Uenna
Lol, neighbours, zombies.. what's the difference? xd

Yeah, we're all freaks here. A guy in my class (and believe me, he truly IS a freak.. he came to school in a mini skirt one day >_> .. and he has no circulation in his hands.. they're purple and cold...gehhh..) even thinks I'm a freak because of my belief in zombies xd He gives me off looks, then tells me I'm his heir of being the school freak for when he graduates. o_o;
Last time I saw purple cold hands was on a zombie... I say shoot him!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games