Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:13 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Xeggr walked over to the table and sat down by her. "Now, all you need to do is concentrate on your element and a light thought at the same time. Also, try to think of what your heart would look like."

"alright ..let me try on you " she held out her hand to his

"Ok." Xeggr touched her hands and examined Killux.

She closed her eyes and a powerful aura flew around the two

Xeggr wondered on what was going on. He made one of his Nobodies appear by him. "Take notes on this." He told it telepathicly. The Nobody saluted him and began to write.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:17 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Xeggr walked over to the table and sat down by her. "Now, all you need to do is concentrate on your element and a light thought at the same time. Also, try to think of what your heart would look like."

Xeggr wondered on what was going on. He made one of his Nobodies appear by him. "Take notes on this." He told it telepathicly. The Nobody saluted him and began to write.

the aura turned blue then red to purple to black to pink to crimson then it turned completly black no one could see in or out then killux stoped stared at him and fainted  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:25 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

the aura turned blue then red to purple to black to pink to crimson then it turned completly black no one could see in or out then killux stoped stared at him and fainted

Xeggr picked her up. He walked towards the door and saw Xurase by the door. "You wanna help me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:27 am
She continued to sleep  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:35 am
There was no response from him so Xeggr continued to walk. He reached his room and layed her down on his bed. He sat at his desk and examined the notes. "What type of power was this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:39 am
FallenLight262
There was no response from him so Xeggr continued to walk. He reached his room and layed her down on his bed. He sat at his desk and examined the notes. "What type of power was this?"

She tossed and turned in her saying stuff like " no dont the poor thing will die ....."she almost fell off the bed but she woke up in a panic with tears in her eyes  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:40 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

She tossed and turned in her saying stuff like " no dont the poor thing will die ....."she almost fell off the bed but she woke up in a panic with tears in her eyes

Xeggr turned and looked at her. He walked over and sat by her and wipped her tears. "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:43 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

Xeggr turned and looked at her. He walked over and sat by her and wipped her tears. "You ok?"

she rubbed her head"i think so" she looked at him " it was them the old ones"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:44 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"The dreams you mean?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:45 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"The dreams you mean?"

"no the elders the juges of the keyblades"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:51 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"The dreams you mean?"

"The elders? Would please explain to me who they are and what the do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:54 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"The dreams you mean?"

"they control who gets the keyblade and when " she holds her head"they want me to join them"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:56 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"The dreams you mean?"

"they control who gets the keyblade and when " she holds her head"they want me to join them"

"I know someone who has a Keyblade. I met him once. Wanna know who he is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:57 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Kiki takes his hand"where should we go to?"
any where a heartless cant get my heart
"where would that be at?"
lets try the leaders labratory
"ok." kiki thought ' maybe should tell him that lots about the keyblade war is on the disk, and thats why it is a secret.'
oh so its about the keyblade war not many of us left only the masters are left like me im thekeyblade of darkness master see *shows her a small key around his neck and it suddenly dissapered and appeared big in his hand* see
*walks away from her* see you later  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:58 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"The dreams you mean?"

"I know someone who has a Keyblade. I met him once. Wanna know who he is?"

"yes"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games