Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:02 am
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
*Damion bites into the rabbit again.*

"i think its almost gone"
*He finishes it up and throws it out side.*

"I'll leave the carcass for the wolves."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:03 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"are youok?" purrl went to him
"no...." bixyll stared at her neck
purrl looked at him. she turned around. "thats sucks"
" yeah " bixyll sighed"
purrl took a deep breath"you can suck some of my blood if you really need to feed."
bixyll walked up behind her and got up closer to her neck opened his mouth wide than turned away " i dont want to hurt you....." bixyll turned away
"just be carefol of how much you take."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:04 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" yeah " bixyll sighed"
purrl took a deep breath"you can suck some of my blood if you really need to feed."
bixyll walked up behind her and got up closer to her neck opened his mouth wide than turned away " i dont want to hurt you....." bixyll turned away
"......no i cant" bixyll sat down  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:04 am
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( shes just trying to pint out a charteristic you have that most people hate))
((he right. you never want to act like that in front of or might do something i will regret. you have no idea how my life was before when i was little you never want to do that again))

((.......))

(wait doesnt every girl want to be the center of attion?!?! so if you want attion its just like me wanting attion from people! like celebs they all want attion but olny sone get it and the others get mad and angry do you under stand and i did post back in a new rain but what ever))
((no. mostly girls don't want to be center of attention. am in high school so i know lots about things that most people don't know until they are in high school. you need to sorry to people when you know they are mad. sometimes sorry could be someone greatest strenght and can get people to be nice. some one did that to someone i know they are friends again. just don't ever do that again. look at all the post on the page before you leave the page just in case you miss someone posted. that what i do,))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:05 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" yeah " bixyll sighed"
"Oh for the love of..... In case no one's noticed, there's a deer in the back corner of the cave."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:06 am
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Oh for the love of..... In case no one's noticed, there's a deer in the back corner of the cave."
"gross.... animal blood"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(( shes just trying to pint out a charteristic you have that most people hate))
((he right. you never want to act like that in front of or might do something i will regret. you have no idea how my life was before when i was little you never want to do that again))

((.......))

(wait doesnt every girl want to be the center of attion?!?! so if you want attion its just like me wanting attion from people! like celebs they all want attion but olny sone get it and the others get mad and angry do you under stand and i did post back in a new rain but what ever))
((no. mostly girls don't want to be center of attention. am in high school so i know lots about things that most people don't know until they are in high school. you need to sorry to people when you know they are mad. sometimes sorry could be someone greatest strenght and can get people to be nice. some one did that to someone i know they are friends again. just don't ever do that again. look at all the post on the page before you leave the page just in case you miss someone posted. that what i do,))

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:08 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"gross.... animal blood"
"Well if you don't want it....."

*He runs to the back of the cave. Horrible noises of hissing and mutilation can be heard from the front of the cave. Minutes later, Damion walks back to the front of the cave, his face covered in blood."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:09 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"gross.... animal blood"
purrl walked over to bixyll"animal blood sounds yucky." purrl grabs his head and puts it on her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:09 am
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
*Damion bites into the rabbit again.*

"i think its almost gone"
*He finishes it up and throws it out side.*

"I'll leave the carcass for the wolves."

"alright " she iches her neck "man do i need blood"  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"gross.... animal blood"
purrl walked over to bixyll"animal blood sounds yucky." purrl grabs his head and puts it on her neck.
bixyll bit down on her neck hard and didnt let go  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:15 am
((well ttyl peoples!)) ^___^  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:16 am
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((.......))

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))
((i was bullyed around a lot by popular girls so went you sayed it i couldn't take it. i went insane. so its hard when someone does that. so can we get along and try not do ignored each others posts ok? i hate fighting and am not a mean person i just have to be at times))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:17 am
a_sweet_romantic
((well ttyl peoples!)) ^___^
((bye))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games