Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
did you know what i justt realized....... im not a nobody like you guys but i have one sweatdrop .....isnt that weird rolleyes ((completely random))
"yep.."
you also know what, his name has all the letters in mine BUT he doesnt have an X in it.... now isnt that strange eek rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
did you know what i justt realized....... im not a nobody like you guys but i have one sweatdrop .....isnt that weird rolleyes ((completely random))
"yep.."
you also know what, his name has all the letters in mine BUT he doesnt have an X in it.... now isnt that strange eek rolleyes
"ok"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"yep.."
"ok"
rofl Brian regan is ******** funny rofl sorry i cursed it just so funny  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:19 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"yep.."
"ok"
"ok?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"yep.."
"ok"
"ok?"
he is a really funny comidian im listening to him right now LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"ok"
"ok?"
he is a really funny comidian im listening to him right now LMAO
"i see."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:43 am
Deruku walked to the bar and seen Marluxia giving Demyx a beer. She walked over and asked, "Can I have one?" "Sure, hold on." Marluxia replied. He gave her some beer, Deruku took a long drink, and then set the glass down. "Have you seen Zexion?" She asked. "Ya, he was walking into the basement with Killux not too long ago.." There was a long silence. "Thanks Maluxia!" Deruku drank the last of her beer, and ran down into the basement.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:26 pm
dude anyone has a seen my Heartless Shadow? sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:03 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku walked to the bar and seen Marluxia giving Demyx a beer. She walked over and asked, "Can I have one?" "Sure, hold on." Marluxia replied. He gave her some beer, Deruku took a long drink, and then set the glass down. "Have you seen Zexion?" She asked. "Ya, he was walking into the basement with Killux not too long ago.." There was a long silence. "Thanks Maluxia!" Deruku drank the last of her beer, and ran down into the basement.

Killux was laying on a bed and did what the spirit said, He was leaning against a wall near the door. He saw Deruku walk in. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:01 pm
"W-what are you two doing?" She asked sadly, about to cry. Deruku looked at Killux, then back at Zexion.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"W-what are you two doing?" She asked sadly, about to cry. Deruku looked at Killux, then back at Zexion.

Zexion: "Calm down. Something told me to clean up her wounds and bring her down here. I'd never cheat on you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:29 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion: "Calm down. Something told me to clean up her wounds and bring her down here. I'd never cheat on you."

killuxs sprit was now turning in to and arch angle she became whole again and she had large white wings now she walked down the basement stairs qiutely and aproched them  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

killuxs sprit was now turning in to and arch angle she became whole again and she had large white wings now she walked down the basement stairs qiutely and aproched them

He turned and say the girl with wings. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:07 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"i am k-i mean im aura" she smiles "nice to meet you umm "  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:13 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"i am k-i mean im aura" she smiles "nice to meet you umm "

"..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games