Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:54 am
Lol. See? Ask and you shall receive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:42 pm
Gaian Username: fullmoon_mitsuki16
Name (that we can call you):Mel
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Fullmoon Wo Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s):Mitsuki Koyama/Fullmoon
Materials/Medium Used: Pencil, Eraser, Colored Pencils

User Image  

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:30 am
Ah! Only 5 days left and I STILL haven't done all teh judging. >w< Leri, would you be kind enough to re-send the PM to me? ~.~ I fail as a judge. D: I promise to do it next time I come on to Gaia! >.O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:47 am
I swear I'm going to die...I've been waking up at the strangest of hours. 3:27 and 5:27...gahragshdkasdsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj gonk All of this for my last contest entry... scream GGARhgahsdgh!!!!!!!1  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:24 am
Eternal Hime
Ah! Only 5 days left and I STILL haven't done all teh judging. >w< Leri, would you be kind enough to re-send the PM to me? ~.~ I fail as a judge. D: I promise to do it next time I come on to Gaia! >.O

4 days now actually xd Yeah, I fail as a judge too sweatdrop The last thing I ever judged was... *goes to check* ... Bchan's artwork @___@;;;

and sure, I'll send it back to you whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:25 pm
Nono, dun extend the deadline. xD

I'm going to work on it right now +_+
right now...
hmm  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:40 am
Leri won't extend the deadline... xd I fear angry contestants sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:47 pm
Yeah, you've been extending it alot already. xD
o.o ::coughre-sendPMandI'llluffyoucough:: >_><_<

Eternal Hime

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:33 am
Kyaaaaaa! I stayed up till 3:15 last night attempting to draw Kaitou Jeanne. I'm failing miserably. gonk This is not happening to mee!!!!! I think I have to take out three-quarters of the people who were originally supposed to be in the picture. Kaitou Jeanne's too big... sweatdrop Kyaaaaaaaaa.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:29 am
o.o That sucks. xD I dislike it so when I draw one person too big and everyone else is too small. x.o

Yay! ;___; I finally finished doing all teh judging on all arts posted so far. @__@ ::brain hurts::

Eternal Hime

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:26 pm
Gaian Username: fullmoon_mitsuki16
Name (that we can call you):Mel
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Fullmoon Wo Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s): Kira Takuto and Izumi Lio
Materials/Medium Used: Pencil, Eraser, Chalk, Charcoal, Microsoft Photo Editor(for texture purposes)

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:09 pm
Eternal Hime
o.o That sucks. xD I dislike it so when I draw one person too big and everyone else is too small. x.o

Yay! ;___; I finally finished doing all teh judging on all arts posted so far. @__@ ::brain hurts::

*hugs* Sankyuu~ heart

@_@;; I'm starting them right now too... my brain hurts already...  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:02 am
Now that I look at my previous entries I think "Oh my God, I suck!" XD That's bad for my self confidence but yeah. I improve too fast for my own good. (I'm constantly reminding myself of these stupid mistakes. Kyaaaaaaa.) sweatdrop ughasdfghhhhh...I'm going to pull off an all-nighter tonight. (Not kidding. I almost did last night.) I absolutely MUST get this finished!! (Then I have to steal a scanner... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:49 am
LOL, today is last day before the end. ^^  

Froggy Furnishings

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Kyaa!!! HYPER!!! (That's good...) Music is such an amazing inspiration! Go Nami Tamaki!!! whee My hands are actually moving for once! (When I mean moving I mean itching to grab a piece of paper and draw.) Yay! I'll get it done today and scan it tomorrow! (I'm going to steal my cousin's scanner! whee )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff