Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:02 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
"To split the heaven's with a sword not meant for the likes of humans, you must be an amazing warrior." Puff said strolling up behind the male with the towering sword. " The name's Puff and you are?" He said as he swung his ponytail behind him. It was like the spinning propeller of a plane as it kicked up the dust around him.

"Me? I'm Haru Glory, the Rave master." He said proudly. "I'm also cold andd wet." He shook off and looked back up and the shorter male. "Kind of a short rain fall but wet none the less."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:12 pm
"Haru, Rave Master." He thought as he stared at Haru. "Nope name doesn't ring any bells." He laughed as he rubbed his head. He cut his finger on his bone filled hair but thought nothing as the blood dripped. "Allow me to dry you off." He said before he started to trans form into his partial dragon form and blew out a small burst of fire covering Haru drying his clothes and leaving a slight barbaque smell. He changed back to normal and spit out a small bit of fluid that burst into flame in the air and put it's self out before touching the ground.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Leeshay returned to his proper stance, retracting his ignored hand. It did not phase him, he was used to not recieving normal sign of respect.

"Why, this my dear is the Little Necropolis of Byako, and I am it caretaker and resident Lord of Undeath, Leeshay the Litch King." he said, the solid black orbs which filled his eyes glinting with the momentarily returned sunlight.

However, within thirty seconds the clouds and gloom that had always hung over the district returned.

He rested his gaunt frame against his walking stick, "And who might you be, young lady." Campared to Leeshay, everyone was young.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:49 pm
"I am Amai. It is too bad this place doesn't have much water. Water makes it easier to move around."

The tip of her pale purple tail flicked around slowly and curls back around the rest of the coil. She smiled at the man and looked up at the sky as she sighed. The small rain she has called up had helpped some, but she really wished for a pond or stream. Looking back to the man, she smiled again and ran her fingers through her short purple hair.

"I'm not trespassing am I? I do not wish to break any of this place's rules."  

Nano_Rem

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:37 pm
"Don't worry, your not tresspasing more than some people are..." he said in mild iritation, looking over his shoulder at the crowd. "I tried long ago to have visiting hours and all that, but people never took me seriosly.. or were to afraid to." he said with a hint of amusement.

He thought momentarily about the girl's want of water. He tapped his index finger on the spiny head of his walking stick, not minding the pins which constantly pricked his hand. "I may just have something to help you with that."

-Meanwhile deep within the Lich Kings atlier-

A gigantic urn of ashes which sat in the background sudenly began rumbling and a growling sound began emiting from it.

THe lid slid to one side. Flames lept above the mouth, and a large clump of ashes crawled over one side. THe smoking ashes howled, and the extra ash flew off and returned to the urn.

It took the form of a gigantic burning hound, which walked over to the lich king and sat in front of it.

THe bodie's face contorted into a smile, "And take this with you." a silverchain with a small blue stone rolled out of the corpse's sleve, and into its hand. The charnel hound picked up the stone, and left for the serface.

Back on the surface, the monstrous dog walked up to the woman, ignoring the illusion of its master and held out the stone, haning from its mouth.

"Its for you, it's empowered with the elemant of water. I certainly have no use for it, it'd undo this nice job of mumification I worked so hard for..." laughed the Lich King.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:35 am
Kren stepped into a building, getting out of the rain, and out of the sight of the people. He used most of his energy though to see through the darkness and watch everyone in the small area. Something was off, and he wished he could tell what it was.  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:09 pm
ZombieJeff
The illusion in the alley shruged slightly. "Any one who can manipulate my minions for even a short time shows great potential, I just am curious to see how you seek to use it."

It backed off a bit, and gestured outwardly with its hands, "Besides, I'm on the lookout for powerfull fighters, and I wouldn't want to et anyone with your inate talent march into a field of hostile beings of yet to be tested powers.." he said, referancing the coming clones.

THe illusion underground laughed slightly, 'You don't need to worry about the nasty sun around here friend, the natural negative energy given off by this district naturaly causes thick clouds which block out the sun in this district."
Curious? And I use them to my advantage depending on the situation, wether it be escapes or locking people on the other side so that our own negative shadow selves may burn forever in their mind the results of what happens to people who stand against me. *he goes up to the illusion and waves a hand at it to check and see if your capable of makeing them have a physical form*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:36 pm
The illusion that sttod before the boy in the alley laughed. "Burn in their minds forever? WHy, I'd think that eternity is its own punishment." he seemed amused. The illusion watched the hand, and it did temporarily become solid, but the mass felt quite artificial, not nearly as strong or stable as real matter should have been, but it was reflexive and as soon as the man stoped it resumed its immaterial form

"Your lucky," said the illusion staring him seriously in the eye, "The last fool necromancer simply enraged them and they tore him limb from limb, eating him before he had even died..." the phantasm of the Litch King's balck eyes squinted in a mix of displeasure and amusment, "..It was quite a mess to clean up you know... The point is, don't think you can really controll them, they only work for you as long as they see fit to obey your powers. The second you run out, they become just as likely to strike friend as foe."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:05 am
Shinobu_Mayl
"Haru, Rave Master." He thought as he stared at Haru. "Nope name doesn't ring any bells." He laughed as he rubbed his head. He cut his finger on his bone filled hair but thought nothing as the blood dripped. "Allow me to dry you off." He said before he started to trans form into his partial dragon form and blew out a small burst of fire covering Haru drying his clothes and leaving a slight barbaque smell. He changed back to normal and spit out a small bit of fluid that burst into flame in the air and put it's self out before touching the ground.

"Okay, that was hot; mind never doing that again." Haru said with a cough. "I think it's a little rude to breath fire at someone it is kind of dangerous and could normally be taken as a threat."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:42 pm
"No more firebreathing, gotcha." He said as he looked around. "I should find something fun to do. Fireballing people is the only real thing to do for fun." He turned and walked away whistling as he did.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:46 pm
"Strange little guy; he must feel tin y in this huge world." Haru said tapping his sword with his fingers as he thought. "What was I doing, all that stuff distracted me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:24 pm
"I heard that!" Puff yelled as he ran back toward Haru. "Take this!" He yelled before he shrugged off his blazer. His ponytail slipped from around his shoulders and was flung toward Haru's head.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:53 pm
The illusionary Lich King took the medalion from the hound, holding it out towards Amai.

"QUite the rable rousers aren't they?"

The houbnd bolted off, all 10 feet of its ashen body the second the Lich's Illusionary double took the medealion.

"Calm yourselves" it roared, running between Puff and Haru, brining a curent of hot air which singed the tip of Puff's ponytail.

However, it did not stop running... It did not stop when the large force of undead which had so long been at the red llight district returned. It charged straight at them, and finaly lept when it aproached a grey skined figure racked with pain and hatred, a bodak, but only after snatching a skull from in its hand.

THe skull chatered, "Good to see you to, Cu." it seemed rather un phashed with its precarious position in the hounds teeth.

The hound shot to jets of flames from its nostrils, and a voice once more rolled up from its deep throat, "THere is bussiness that needs to be done, and I need your help, that is all."

ANd the two hurried out of the district towards a darkened destination, ((To the rich side))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm
"What the hell was that?" Puff said as he wrapped his ponytail back around he shoulders before throwing back on his blazer. Puff was pissed that his ponytail had been damaged, but more at the fact that it was even burned. Dragon kin don't burn easily, so someone powerful had to have done it. "I've got some balance to put in place." He said sniffing out the path of of this high speed assaliant.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Kren grabbed his head. He was exerting to much effort to keep track of everyone in necropolis. Shaking his head he stumbled and fell to a knee.

"Well, ********, you're alive."

He twisted around, which caused him to fall back onto the ground. After a moment he saw the figure stand over him. "Oh...Hey sis." He said as she looked down on him.

"Saw the paper, said you were dead." Kaylynn ((i think that was her name...if not, i'll change it)) smiled extending a hand ot him. "course, you never could stay dead, could you?"

Kren laughed and stood up himself. "Well, i had a little help from some necromancer kind of guy. Calls himself the Lich King."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, controls this area, wants my help too."

She laughed. "Well, then i'll hang around for a while, see what i can do. Might be fun."

Kren nodded. "Well, you can start by keeping an eye on all the movement in the city...something's going to go down, i can feel it."

She sighed and looked around. "Big city...I'll see what i can do, no promises."

"Well, keep an eye on the one calling herself Lutia, she's the biggest player right now."

"Alright, alright."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games