Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:34 pm
Instinctively Kei closed his eyes and looked away, until he heard the bright and cheerful voice that came out of Kaida's mouth. Slowly, he opened one eye, looked to see his eyes were blue, and slowly turned back and opened his other eye. "I...came to learn alittle more about jutsus...it's been a while since I've studied the ninja arts...I concentrated alittle more on the mystical and such...and I realized I should probably get back to the ninja teachings...anyone that doesnt...really approve of me these days might show up and try to.....make sure I expire earlier than the fates say." Sparkei's voice held that familiar hint of sarcasm that he has for all of his friends that never meant to put them down, just show that he liked them...one of his odd quirks. He relaxed alittle, his ears rose a tad, and the tip of his tail swished slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:37 pm
"Aww...don't sound so sad! we're friends after all." Kaida, smiling, extended a hand to Kei. "Shall we head to the castle? I would just LOVE to explore it" Kaida said, still smiling  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:58 pm
Sparkei's ears perked up in an instant as Kaida extended his hand. Smiling alittle, he said "Sure I'll show you the castle. I'm actually not all aquainted to it either, so...I'd be touring myself at the same time." He giggled nervously, and reached for Kaida's hand, at the same time sending a pulse of magical and chakra enhanced energy...trying to find the direction of the castle, it was faint, but he found it, dead ahead...maybe a few miles or so.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:08 pm
Kaida sprinted off twords the castle with kei close behind.  

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:57 pm
As Kai and Kei approched the castle, Kai stoped on a tree branch and turned to Kei. "How would you feel about a little sparring?" Kai had a strange look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:29 pm
Sparkei raised an eyebrow, something in Kaida's eyes seemed...odd...but he couldnt place it. So instead he grinned alittle and said, "Sure, I havent had a good spar in a while...but first could you tell me something?" Kei's tail twitched a little...his own way of showing he was nervous. "You said...created us...now...did you mean...you and me?"  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:56 pm
"Why...of course!" Kai's eyes flashed a blood red. "Sharingan!!" Kaida's eyes began to spin a blood red as the pupil formed what looked like a spin wheel. But this eye was different. Unlike the regular sharingan, this one was red and white..."Kei...You can't win"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:25 am
Kei leaped backwards, flipping and shifting his sight to the ground. He didnt even get the chance to ask to elaborate on that subject...so he figured it would have to be something to discuss after the fight. "Well...even if I cant win I'll make sure to put up a good fight." Getting in his fighting stance, he looked at Kaida's feet, avoiding his Sharingan and trying out his skills at reading jutsu by his feet.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:14 pm
From one of the shadows that lay across the floor of the castle. Alias walked out with a look that was not concerned about what was going on right in front of him. He just walked by the man that seemed he got it all worked out. He walk up to him that his shoulder met his. “I just want you to know that the trees are back and I rather you not kill off life that can’t fight back. Unless that makes you feel more like a man. Then by all means go off and kill. I would not like for you to walk up and forget that you are not a girl.” He did not give any eye contact with the character. Not out of fear but of lack of caring. He then moved out of the room slowly. He did not stop but he did give a word to Sparkei before he left. “You have been doing a good job. If you need any help, yell for me. I would not like for you to die before I got this year done.” he walked out of the room and head down the hall. His hands were covered by his coat. His coat seemed to have grown a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:55 pm
((1. alias...i cant understand your post...please re-type it, until then im voiding it. 2. Don't lecture me on killing...read all of my posts before doing so, thank you))  

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:07 pm
Glaring at Kei, "Kirigakure no Jutsu!". Again, The forest filled with a thick mist, visability being no more than a mere 5 feet at most. "And now...Dokugiri!" Kai expells a faint cloud of poison gas into the fog, allowing it to mix by means of his chakra..."Your move...Kitty..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:39 pm
Sparkei looked to Alias and smiled with pride, "Well thank you...nice to know I did good." The familiar mist filled the forest, along with a certain stink that he recognized as a type of poison. Making a simple hand signal he said "Dispel!" The poison faded, but not too much of the fog...visibility was still tough. Sparkei decided to use one of his more...special abilities. Concentrating on his chakra well, he caused it to pulse out in a ring around him, hitting the various trees and bouncing back to him, like a form of echolocation. He couldnt really place where Kaida was, but he did "see" him kind of in front of him...so he didnt move, great. Jumping up into the trees, he threw a couple hand signs up and said "Raiku!" Throwing kunai in Kaida's direction, charged with lightning, he flipped and landed on a branch up above.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:49 pm
there was a distinst "thump!" as the kunai his a bunch of logs. From all around Kei, Kai's voice could be heard. "I know you can do better than that Kei. Lets see how prepared you really are...Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Kai made 4 copies of himself. Each one was holding something different. One was holding a bottle of water, another a bottle of sand, another, 4 metal rods, and the last, a small banzai tree. Each clone vanished into the fog, disappearing with their items.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:05 pm
"Yea yea...people expect so much of me...I try not to let them down. Just testing the waters a bit was all." looking at each clone before they vanished. Kei felt that familiar chill run down his spine, but didnt do anything about it, his ears were perked up, listening to nothing really...but listening nonetheless. Kaida was definately in the advantage, and it has been a while since Sparkei's fought in such a situation...he figured Kaida'd take the win this time around...but dont think I'm going to throw the fight mind reader... Sparkei thought to Kaida before sending out that wave of chakra to try and find Kaida, even if he vanished into the mist, Kei thought he could at least find the chakra coil of the original Kaida.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:14 pm
((s**t...gotta go. Aj needs me to go pick him up from work...see ya!))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games