Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:22 pm
DeniedUltraSex
-----------------

Yaya felt ridiculous for being so cautious, she truely felt as ease when ever she could see Katsuro's face.

Really that Sakura is strange... She thought sullenly.

"Sadly, I barely did. But I did finish a cool book by Stephenie Meyer." Yaya winked at Katsuro, knowing he'd be farmiliar with the book, and their current situation.

"Anyways!" She said loud to prevent Katsuro from adding anything to her last comment.

"When do I start as Vice Pres?" Then she added confused, "What do I do anyways?"

-----------------

Smiling warmly at her question, Katsuro answered, "Today is your first day. If this werent your first year, I would have you helping new students, but then again, if you've learned your way around, then you could help with that despite you being new. They might actually feel less embarressed about asking for help with someone there own age. Also, every other day, we should eat our lunch in my office so that we can get some paperwork done. Of course, we also have paperwork for afterschool as well but to lessen the load each day, we'll have those times on alternating days."

"We help enforce the rules in the sun dorm students, both in the dorm, in the school, and in the fields."

Katsuro paused to take a breath. "Thanks to you though, all of our loads has been lightened by you bringing up the idea to have Nobu help. He's always helped me out...when he feels like it...but this will give him incentive."

Katsuro smiled as he hoped that Yaya had soaked that all in.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:42 pm
ooc: i guess everyone is busy or sumat cause no one's posting in the rp sad  

bubblegum_suicide

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:22 pm
((OOC: Sorry! sweatdrop ))

As more and more people filed into the dining hall, Nobu lost more and more of his concentration. He sighed and threw away his trash before leaving to look for Katsuro. 'He'll probably be with "Miss Yaya", but I have no idea where that would be...' He glanced around, looking for some sort of sign that would lead him in the right direction.

Figuring that it would just be easier to meet him in class, Nobu looked around one last time before heading off to face the music. He would have to come up with a really good reason as to why his project, which was assigned at least a month ago, still wasn't done.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 pm
Yume4
((OOC: Sorry! sweatdrop ))

As more and more people filed into the dining hall, Nobu lost more and more of his concentration. He sighed and threw away his trash before leaving to look for Katsuro. 'He'll probably be with "Miss Yaya", but I have no idea where that would be...' He glanced around, looking for some sort of sign that would lead him in the right direction.

Figuring that it would just be easier to meet him in class, Nobu looked around one last time before heading off to face the music. He would have to come up with a really good reason as to why his project, which was assigned at least a month ago, still wasn't done.

ooc: s'okay ^.^ i was just getting kinda bored without my daily dose of VKRP heart heart

Katsuro walked to the main school building. His hand gently intertwined in Yaya's as they walked in through the main entrance and stepped into the grand, livly hallway. High ceilings with huge windows on either side of the hall lit the hallway with a glowing cream color that seemed to flood and drown out any shadows.

He walked Yaya to her homeroom class before letting go of her hand. "Have a good morning Yaya. I'll see you at lunch in my office, okay?"

Katsuro smiled at Yaya's face, shimmering with sunlight and making her eyes seem to sparkle.

bubblegum_suicide

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:08 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Sorry. Dreamcraft has pneumonia, so I'm a little off my rocker right now...^^; ] ]

Raia walked slowly for both Shei and himself as they finally reached the door to what he presumed to be her dorm room. As he let go of her hand, he smiled politely, bowing just a little bit and straightening quickly. "Well, it was nice getting to meet you, Shei." He stated, a bright tone to his voice. He'd made two friends today, and he hoped that he'd get to see them in the future, hopefully under better circumstances. "Maybe you and Rama and I can hang out again sometime?" He found it easier to tie up loose ends rather than to realize when it was too late that they were already out of the question. He was curious as to whether he was thought of as a friend or not at this point, but the beginning of a ruckus was starting to get to him, and it was coming from the inside of his room. 'Oh, God. My brothers are at it again...' He thought, glancing at Shei to see if she could hear them as well.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:19 am
ranningu

[ [ Sorry. Dreamcraft has pneumonia, so I'm a little off my rocker right now...^^; ] ]

Raia walked slowly for both Shei and himself as they finally reached the door to what he presumed to be her dorm room. As he let go of her hand, he smiled politely, bowing just a little bit and straightening quickly. "Well, it was nice getting to meet you, Shei." He stated, a bright tone to his voice. He'd made two friends today, and he hoped that he'd get to see them in the future, hopefully under better circumstances. "Maybe you and Rama and I can hang out again sometime?" He found it easier to tie up loose ends rather than to realize when it was too late that they were already out of the question. He was curious as to whether he was thought of as a friend or not at this point, but the beginning of a ruckus was starting to get to him, and it was coming from the inside of his room. 'Oh, God. My brothers are at it again...' He thought, glancing at Shei to see if she could hear them as well.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

ooc: your avi looks sooo cute whee heart whee

Hearing a noise starting to come from the dorm room door that Raia was now looking at, Shei nodded, "I'd like that."

Not wanting to keep Raia up much longer, Shei turned and open her dorm door. "Goodnight Raia."  

bubblegum_suicide

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:16 am

[ [ Haha! Thank you! I just like to clump together all of the items of a certain color that I have. It sucks normally because I can't wear my Goti Clips and my OMFG at the same time. ^^; ] ]

Raia watched as Shei opened up her door to leave. He smiled brightly, waving to her once before heading back to his room. "See you, Shei." He said monotonously as he opened up his own door, looking at his two brothers who were chatting loudly with one another. They stared at him, grinning childishly like they always did, and waved to him as they eyed the door down the hall one time. With a loud sigh, he closed the door behind him and got ready for bed, but not before he had his siblings settle down, which was no easy task.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm
bubblegum_suicide
DeniedUltraSex
-----------------

Yaya felt ridiculous for being so cautious, she truely felt as ease when ever she could see Katsuro's face.

Really that Sakura is strange... She thought sullenly.

"Sadly, I barely did. But I did finish a cool book by Stephenie Meyer." Yaya winked at Katsuro, knowing he'd be farmiliar with the book, and their current situation.

"Anyways!" She said loud to prevent Katsuro from adding anything to her last comment.

"When do I start as Vice Pres?" Then she added confused, "What do I do anyways?"

-----------------

Smiling warmly at her question, Katsuro answered, "Today is your first day. If this werent your first year, I would have you helping new students, but then again, if you've learned your way around, then you could help with that despite you being new. They might actually feel less embarressed about asking for help with someone there own age. Also, every other day, we should eat our lunch in my office so that we can get some paperwork done. Of course, we also have paperwork for afterschool as well but to lessen the load each day, we'll have those times on alternating days."

"We help enforce the rules in the sun dorm students, both in the dorm, in the school, and in the fields."

Katsuro paused to take a breath. "Thanks to you though, all of our loads has been lightened by you bringing up the idea to have Nobu help. He's always helped me out...when he feels like it...but this will give him incentive."

Katsuro smiled as he hoped that Yaya had soaked that all in.

-----------------------

"It doesn't sound too bad." Yaya said calmly. She couldn't help but smile softly back at Katsuro's beautiful beaming face.

Yaya sighed quickly after though. "I still don't know how to except all of the information you told me. I feel like I'm in a book."

-----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:34 pm

[ [ Just a little notice. There are two more characters in the Night Class. xD; ] ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:00 am
ranningu

[ [ Just a little notice. There are two more characters in the Night Class. xD; ] ]

----------------

(( I knew that... I wonder why. XD;; *Sarcasism*
I admire you for having so many characters! Seriously! heart
Is it four now? ))

----------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:31 am
bubblegum_suicide

ooc: s'okay ^.^ i was just getting kinda bored without my daily dose of VKRP heart heart

Katsuro walked to the main school building. His hand gently intertwined in Yaya's as they walked in through the main entrance and stepped into the grand, livly hallway. High ceilings with huge windows on either side of the hall lit the hallway with a glowing cream color that seemed to flood and drown out any shadows.

He walked Yaya to her homeroom class before letting go of her hand. "Have a good morning Yaya. I'll see you at lunch in my office, okay?"

Katsuro smiled at Yaya's face, shimmering with sunlight and making her eyes seem to sparkle.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:37 am
No haven for this heart. No shelter for this child in mazes lostUser Image

Shei was completely oblivious to her surroundings as she collapsed on her bed. She hadnt slept for days now which made everything seem to blur together in her mind.

More in a trance like state, Shei stared at the ceiling without moving for what seemed like hours.

Finally, she slipped into a dark, dreamless sleep.

User ImageHeaven keep us apart. A curse for every mile of ocean crossed

bubblegum_suicide

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:18 pm

[ [ Yeah, it's four. The triplets and Rama. I even have some more saved up for if I decide to take on more. I was thinking about asking Dream-chan if she wanted to join in the RP because it would be fun to have my characters pairing up with people. ^^; I'm not sure who'd want to, though, so...>.>; ] ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 pm
bubblegum_suicide
bubblegum_suicide

-------------------------

Yaya smiled softly right back at Katsuro. She tried not to let Katsuro know the sun was in her eyes. She didn't want him to move. He looked so brilliant in the sunlight.

"Yes of course." She answered slyly, before heading through the door.

Yaya picked a seat around the middle, not too far back to outcast herself, but not close too the front either. She wasn't smart, and she just wanted to blend in.

She soon realized she didn't know many people in the school; well at least not many in the day class.

-------------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:35 am
No haven for this heart. No shelter for this child in mazes lostUser Image

ooc:srry that i havent been in the guild as much as i used to guys sweatdrop i've had alot of school work plus nii-chan isnt helping out with the bleach guild like i thought he would so im basically doing most of that stuff by myself. i'm still gonna post no and then so as to be consistent with the rp and what not, k? i <3 you all wink
Katsuro watched from outside the doorway for a few seconds as Yaya took her seat then turned and began to walk down the hall to his first class.

Walking into the classes threshhold just intime as the school bell chimed lightly on the pm system. Sitting down in the back in his seat beside Nobu, Katsuro pulled out his books from his tan bookbag that he had layed against the side of the desk's legs.

He looked over at Nobu. Sitting beside him was something they had always done. Ever since they were little. It benifitted both individuals after all. Nobu had once tended to slack off whilst Katsuro had been a work-a-holic and somewhat of a perfectionist. The two of them balanced out through the years they had known each other. The result was Nobu worked and Katsuro didnt take work as seriously.

Katsuro smiled at his friend when he looked at him. Turning back towards the front of the class, Katsuro looked at the teacher with anticipation.

User ImageHeaven keep us apart. A curse for every mile of ocean crossed

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games