Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:36 pm
Xili went over to Vaxlyn and with the last bit of her energy, healed Vaxlyn enough for her to wake-up and have some energy to fight.
Vaxlyn woke-up just in time to see Floyd cast the spell on Aaron.
"Aaron!" Vaxlyn screamed in anger and anguish as she stood, but froze at the site of a blade near his throat.
"Let him go!" Vaxlyn screamed, summoning her weapon.
"Don't move! I will kill him!" Floyd threatened raising the knife.
"I said, let him go! I'm not afraid of you!" Vaxlyn yelled as she got in a fighting stance.
"Don't you dare take one more step..."
"What do you want instead?" Vaxlyn offered, trying to make a deal with him.
"Nothing!"
"Then it is not on fair grounds....Take me instead." Vaxlyn said strongly, but on the inside she was ready to cry.
"Why are you so ready to give your life up for this boy?" Floyd asked as he jerked Aaron around.
"Because if it's for the life of many others, or even one person I am ready to sacrafice myself! I have been ever since I entered this nightmare of a place!" Vaxlyn said, almost screaming at Floyd.
Floyd let out a loud laugh, "Oh really? Trying to sound bold are we?"
"Does it matter? It's only the truth...I knew I wouldn't be coming back out of here before I even came in...It's not that I don't want to, it's just...Sometimes you can't always make it out of something alive..." Vaxlyn said, not lowering her stance.
"So bold...Too bad I like killing those ones first..." Floyd said as he threw Aaron to one side, into a wall, then moving quickly behind Vaxlyn and putting the knife up to her throat. "Let me go, and she won't get hurt...Too bad..."
Vaxlyn looked at Aaron with sad eyes sending him a thought with her mind powers, No matter what happens...I don't want you getting yourself hurt...When this is all over...If I don't make it out...I want you to get yourself healed and go on living...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:23 pm
Aaron managed to send one back, somehow, maybe because he was so scared and worried. Don't worry, Just follow along with me alright?
Aaron stood up, staring at Floyd, " Fine! You Can go! But get the hell out of here before I change my mind!! "
Floyd let out a half smile as he threw Vaxlyn to the ground, along with the knife that landed right beside her. And Floyd made a run for it.
Aaron smirked, "....You're a...fool. " He muttered under his breath, as he ran for the blade, and tackled Floyd once he wasn't looking. Punching him hard in the face so he couldn't move, " Just messin' with you. " He yelled, as he pounded the knife straight into Floyd's neck. The knife went in and through making a nice clean hole in the guy's neck. Aaron laughed, but the laugh was kind of cold and emotionless, " Looks like you've LOST! " And as he said lost he cast a huge black flame blast of energy at Floyd, along with some other magic. Floyd was definitly gone. He had to be... Aaron was thrown aback by his own attack, hitting his head against a wall hard causing him to lose conciousness for a few moments. The world seemed to spin around him, then went completely black. And Aaron was surrounded by a huge puddle of his own blood, but he oddly couldn't feel the pain of it anymore.  

Venetian-Owl

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:28 am
Name: Furuken
Number: 13
Weapon (don't go over the top here): Rekimaryu (Flaming Katana)
Nickname: The Fox
Skill (do you have a special power? like telepathy?): controls fire
Class (are you the strategist, the powerhouse, what? Don't worry, there can be more than one of the same thing): The deceptionist  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:41 pm
Xili was exhausted after having to heal both Aaron and Vaxlyn. but was Floyd really gone? Xemaria said that he wouldn't go down that easily... "Xili!" She looked up; it was Ixulon. "Ohmygod, Xili, I'm so glad you're okay! After I saw you run off, Taryx told me not to worry, but I couldn't help it!" Xili beamed. "It's okay. How are the others?" Ixulon started to smile, but it quickly left him. "It depends..."

Erixon sat in a corner, still stunned by Vaxlyn words. He couldn't think straight..."Hey, look sharp!" Erixon slowly looked up. There he saw the trio of Xirius, Karixous, and Exvarol, who had regained his cocky demeanor. "What's up?" asked Karixous. "I'd though you'd be happy after beating Floyd." Erixon sighed. "I though...that Vaxlyn loved me. It seems that I was just a toy to her." Exvarol bit his lip. "Don't worry, we'll set everything straight." "Yeah," continued Xirius, "Just come with us." "Alright," Erixon agreed shakily.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Vaxlyn stood up after Flotd had died and tried to ignor the pain in Erixon's feelings as she walked over to Aaron. I should try to talk to him later...Poor Erixon...I feel...So bad...
"Aaron? Are you okay? Thanks...For saving me....You have guts..." Vaxlyn smiled, trying to rouse him from unconsciousnnes, only then did she notice the blood around him.
"Aaron....Aaron, say something!" Vaxlyn shook him violently, worring again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Noxulous looked crestfallen. Floyd had been defeated, yet she had done hardly anything to help. "I'll never be as good as the others. Why do I have to be so weak?" "You're not weak." Zinixia walked to her, her guitar slung across her back. "You're just young. You're powers haven' fully developed yet." Noxulous looked unsure. "Are you sure?" "I am sure of it." Zinixia looked around, confused. It was not her that answered. It was Dalbex. "With years of training you will become stronger. You may not know it, but you control one of the strongest elements. The power to manipulate others is extremely volatile. You could have yet to surprise us." Noxulous looked up at the two of them, once again beaming. Zinixia had a small grin. "There's that smile I know."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Aaron's blood red eye's opened slowely, dimmer than normal. HIs body felt numb, and weak. He couldn't speak, but he gave her a small laugh-like sound. Placing his hand on her face, with worried eyes. But he soon closed them again. He wasn't fading away. Just in deep pain, so much he couldn't feel it anymore. He spoke to vaxlyn through his mind, Tyne...... You don't have to worry anymore.... Floyd is gone... ...But....what's wrong..? he asked again ...you always did worry too much.... Don't...be worried though. ....I... Expected something like this to happen....I was...ready to lay down my life for yours.....I'm not planning on dissappearing...though.... For a long time. Haha... So.... cheer up.....smile...... He was talking so carefree. Like nothing was wrong. But did he notice the puddle of blood that surrounded him? He weakily grabbed her hand in one of his. Almost losing conciousness again, his mind felt foggy, and light. He didn't know what was going to happen to him. And he was, admittedly, scared.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:20 am
Furuken watched the others from a hill in the distance Rekimaryu burning in his hand. He slowly sheathed it as he noticed there was no fighting to be had.  

G1iitch

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:19 pm
"Nephrir, you need to rest...I'll get you some help...Let me relief you of the foggyness..." Vaxlyn opened her mind and cleared away the foggyness and the soon coming unconciousness. She sighed some of the foggyness went to her. She sat next to Aaron, despite the puddle of blood and hugged his shoulders.
"Rest....We'll be back to the castle soon..." Vaxlyn whispered into Aaron's ear as she closed her eyes, trying to transfer some of her energy to him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:44 pm
Aaron managed to give Vaxlyn a weak smile, at the least, but he was real hurt. He couldnt just shake off the feeling and laugh like he usually did. Aaron'd managed to sit up, but leaned against Vaxlyn, he would have fallen back down if he didnt, but as he sat up he let out a slight cry as his wound had throbbed and more blood spilled out. He layed his head against Vaxlyn's shoulder. Frowning at her as she tried to transfer her energy into him. He knew how much pain he was in, and wanted to feel better. But he didn't want to feel better if it meant endangering vaxlyn's life. He sighed, ".....No......Vax..lyn.... Don't...." He managed to whisper, unable to speak any louder. He closed his eyes, his head still on her shoulder, wanting to drift off into sleep. But not wanting to leave her alone.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:00 pm
"I'll be fine...Just reast...." Vaxlyn said softly.
"Hey guys...Can we go home now? I have enough energy to teleport him and me back, but I'm out after that....Should I go now?" Vaxlyn asked as she raised her voice, speaking to the rest of the group who were standing idly by, surprized at how they had won the battle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:54 pm
Taryx looked up, not totally aware of what was happening with Vaxlyn and the newcomer. Another issue had come up, taking his attention. "Yes, you probably should. I can see that you have this issue under control. However, something has come up that requires my immedaite attention. Nobodies," He said to his group, "Return to headquarters with Vaxlyn and Aaron. See that they return safely. Xaringulos, please stay, I may need your assistance with this." He gestured to two bodies laying on the floor, both clad in Organization cloaks.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

G1iitch

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:33 am
Furuken continued to watch them intently from the hilltop. Silently he scratched at his scabbard.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:01 pm
"Wait, who are the ones on the floor? I can stay to try to help." Vaxlyn offered weakly as she looked at the Organization bodies with worried eyes.
Vaxlyn kept hugging Aaron by the shoulders, trying to keep him with her for a little while longer.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 pm
Taryx looked to Vaxyln. "If you wish to help, you may, but remember about your friend. Or, if you wish, my group could safely transport him back to headquarters. Either way, Xaringulos and I need to investigate these two." He walked to one of the bodies, and gestured Xaringulos to do the same. "What are we going to do?," asked Xaringulos, who was standing over the smaller body. The answer was simple. "Remove thier hoods......now." At the signal Xaringulos pulled of the hood to reveal the face of a young male with black hair that covered some of his face. Immedaitly he knew who it was. "Taryx," started Xaringulos, "this is Alixraen..." Taryx looked over with his eyes wide. It was him.

But he could wait. The other stranger, still remained hooded. Without warning Taryx ripped off the hood. A man in his mid-twenties laid there, with shoulder length purple hair that seemed to get bleached white as it grew. He wore reflective sunglasses, had a soulpatch, and had a good tan going. Xaringulos looked down. "Who is this?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff