Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:34 pm
Walks out of the infirmary"He was as beat as a bongo."(srry metaphoric humor)"He doesn't look good at all. I am gonna go for a bit. Oh yeah don't tell Marluxia I left I'm afraid he'll get po'd if he knows where I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:35 pm
Xirius thought for a minute, then looked to Saix. "Well, if they are, we should probably take care of them right? I mean, if it were ALL of us fighting him, do you really think we would lose?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:34 pm
Kitsuna looks at xemnas." Lord Xemnas do you want us to split up and search for this imposter. Xirius is right with all of us fighting them I dought we'll lose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:19 pm
Cessy got up when she heard Rose make noise and rushed over to her.

"Leave the imposter to your elders children, I have something else in mind for you to do!" Said xemnas with poise and purpose. He glances over to Rose who was now awake and talking.

Cessy took one of Rose's arms and helped her to her feet.

"Think you can stand all right Rose?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naixen)

"What, near my lab!!!?" exclaimed Vexen in confusion

"Are you sure, Naixen," asked Lexaeus, when Naixen shook her head in responds, he leaned up to his feet and said, "Then we better get over there right now. That must be the imposter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larxene was standing outside the door of the infirmary (!!! that's the word I've been looking for to call the "hospital" rooms. But I couldn't remember it!!!! THank YOU THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, now it doesn't sound so dorky. ok) Xaldin was sitting across from her and Demyx was standing silently against another wall. They all looked so glum compared to Ookamikiba's bright attitude.

Xigbar had passed out on an emergency table in the other room. His wrists now bandaged and cleaned up along with his other injuries. Now all he needed was rest.

"Ookamikiba, you can't leave, at least not yet." Said Xaldin looking up at the younger member.

Larxene glanced over to him, "Don't you know what's going on?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:41 pm
"what do you want us to do xemnas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:34 pm
"ok I won't go. No I don't know wat is going on. I went 2 cessy's bar just 2 find it wrecked and when I came back here Marluxia was either 2 busy or unimformed so he sent me away. I came up here 2 get some peace and found u guys up here all wrecked up. I am still new 2 the place but which room was that and how did both u and Demyx get beaten at once?"listens 2 all there explinations"hmm,so if he can change into any of how can we teel who is real or not?"feels really dumb 4 being so late.  

Okamikiba

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:13 pm
"I suggest you don't let go of my arm..." Rose said as her knees wobbled and she held onto Cessy's arm.
"The memory was about...You Xemnas, of course. But you were a child and you were playing with other childeren. They called you Xehanort, and a little girl stopped you....She told you to close your eyes, and you did...Giving you a little metal box...You looked at me after she gave you the box because there was a firework behind me...She didn't see me, but you did. You asked me who I was...Then it all morphed into an office, and on there was a book shelf, with the box on it. But then the box dissapeared and then it stopped." Rose said while looking at Xemnas's expression.
"What do you make of it all?" Rose asked, sighing while shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:20 pm
Xemnas didn't answer at first. The memory was still too alian.. too calm for him. The room went silent as people waited for his answer, but it never came.

Siax had been eyeing Xemnas carefully. Watching his moves and expresions, he had never seen his Superior act to disconnected before.

"Perhaps the box," assumed Siax, still watching Xemnas, then turning to Rose, "Is what we are after?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ookamikiba, Naixen)

Xaldin smirked when He heard about Cessy's bar. It was him of course who blew it down.

After explaining to Ookamikiba about what has happened, to their knowledge, they weren't quite to sure how to answer his question about detecting who was the fake and who was the real member of the organization. All three elder members stayed quiet in thought, trying to think of an explanation.

That's when Vexen came rushing by passed them heading to his lab. He feared the imposter might of gotten a hold of his notes and work. Lexaeus walked up to the gang holding Naixen's hand. He thought it strange that they all were just hanging out there so he asked, "What are all of you doing here?"

Then he noticed Ookamikiba and said bluntly, "Shouldn't you be with Marluxia right about now?"

Larxene gave Lexaeus one raised brow, then scuffed a small chuckle  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:30 pm
Xirius raised an eyebrow and turned to Kitsune. He did not enjoy being called a child, or being told he had to go on a mission when he was not even told what it was. "This is stupid." He said to Kitsune. "They're treating us like children; they should just tell us what our stupid mission is and let us get on with it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:34 am
kitsuna looked at xirius, " Yeah, I hate being called a child as and I'm starting to become impatient about our mission but..*sigh* we have no choice but to wait."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:27 am
Ookamikiba laughs out loud"I had just reported to Marluxia a minute ago." Realizing who he had just mocked he became very serious" I am srry sir I spoke before I thought, please forgive my mistake." coming from the lab was a loud cry of fear. "I didn't do it." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Naixen gave a positive nod as they went and followed the Chilly Academic back to his lab then soon caught up with Ookamikiba and Larxene. She didn't quite get what was funny but hearing Vexen yell at the top of his lung changed it. She looked to Ookamikiba. "What did you do?" She asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:09 pm
(I'm sorry guys, I know I haven't posted in a few days, and I'm not going to be able to post now too, I've been at friends houses and I'm about to go to another one. SO very sorry, but I'll post soon for real later )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:46 pm
"um..nothing." xaldin looks at Ookamikiba and smirks, " seriously I didn't do ne thing I just threw away sum stuff dat looked unimportant. Oh yea someone left there coffee in there 2." razz "I just remembered something...um...oh yea it was weird I saw a few heartless near the bar they were all different from the normal ones the appeared almost human. They even had matching outfits sortta like our cloaks. Except it was armor!" neutral  

Okamikiba

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:38 am
Xyukotsu looking at Xirius and Kitsuna for some time, talking in between about how Lord Xemnas called them children. Xyukotsu could only smile in amusment. (If you're all wondering why I'm posting as Xyukotsu, its... a long story, but I'll get the point. My account was hacked and I was reduced to this. So the Kyukotsu you see in front of you in the posts is the hacker! If you want more information on this PM me or Medevilgirl about this. Just thought you should know. sweatdrop )
Slightly chuckling at Kitsuna's and Xirius's reaction, he aproached them. "At least the superior has a sense of humor. For a moment there I was worried that he didn't have one. Besides you should stop acting like children. To be given a mission by the superior himself in my opinion is a great honor indeed. In any case due to the situation that were in, you should do as you're told with no questions asked." he said as he gave them both a serious look in the eye.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games