Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:48 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no its not the same and you wouldnt want the prize for the winner and what happens to the loosers" has a very grim look on his face
"so which is better? to pass or to fail?"Rikku looked in his eyes.
"to not even go along with it"
"but i cant get out of it....am stuck here forgot?"
"when the next test comes just run run as far and as fast as you can"
"but....whats so bad about the organization XIII? am confused...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:11 pm
"I...hate...cleaning..." Rixia collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.
*~*
Rixia was in a blank, white space. It wasn't really a space...it was more on the nonexistent side. The brightness was blurring her vision a little, and Rix squinted to see. Of course, what is there to see-- A girl, around 13 years old, was suddenly in front of her. The scary thing was, it was her...or at least, someone who looked a heck of a lot like her. She was facing away from Rixia, so she couldn't see her face. The other girl was aware of her now--because she turned around. An expression of shock crossed her face. The only difference was that her eyes were brown, not purplish-blue like Rixia's. "Who...who are you?" she finally managed to say.
"I could ask you the same thing," Rix responded quirkily.  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Recca went back to his room, and lay the gems on the table  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:32 pm
"Well, I asked first," she said.
Rix couldn't say anything to that, so she gave in. "Rixia," she muttered. "Or Rix. Whichever."
"Akira," the other girl said. "Nice to meet ya."
"Meet?" They weren't exactly anywhere. And it sprung. Akira. Akira. Where did she hear that name before? She knew that it was familiar. But the fact that she couldn't remember where was silently driving her nuts.
Suddenly, everything was fading away, and Rixia woke up.
*~*
"Okay...that was definetly weird..." Rixia said to herself. "But really...where HAVE I seen her before?"

((Congratulations, you guys are the first to discover what Rixia's special ability is ^_'))  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:36 pm
((Neat.. ^.^))

Xia blinked. Power but chaos? "Hm. I wasn't even playing this game for power, though if it's power to bring back who I've lost then yeah, I'll go for it.." she said, giving a bit of a determined look.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Rixia pushed away the question for now. She never got answers if she thought too much, anyways.  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Xeviance woke up. He had been reading one of Zexion's books, and he heard some music earlier that made him doze off. "I needed some rest, too, after that excruciatingly long mission," he thought to himself. He got out of bed, stretched, and walked into the hall to get some fresh air.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:30 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Neat.. ^.^))

Xia blinked. Power but chaos? "Hm. I wasn't even playing this game for power, though if it's power to bring back who I've lost then yeah, I'll go for it.." she said, giving a bit of a determined look.
"you will not be able to make him return but someone new wil appear now go you must ready your self for the next test"  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no its not the same and you wouldnt want the prize for the winner and what happens to the loosers" has a very grim look on his face
"so which is better? to pass or to fail?"Rikku looked in his eyes.
"if you stay you will find out"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Xirks took out his blade handles, "hello beauty, how are you beast?" Xirks took a gem and slowly put it close the Beauty, the Gem was sucked in, and the hilt glew, he repeated this process with beast, and did this until all the gems were gone.  

MrAsianK

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:40 pm
"Where is everyone?" asked Xeviance to himself. This is the hallway where everyone is, but no one was there. "Damn. Deserted again. *sigh* This always happens..." ((hint hint. clues as to what his power is.)) Looking utterly upset, Xeviance walked up to the wall in the hallway and placed his hand flat on the cool surface. It felt refreshing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:41 pm
Xia blinked. "Fine, I'll pass this so called test and see what's in it for me.." she said, giving a slight cocky grin as she rushed all the way to Altar's Naught, wondering if the test was there.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:05 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"but...i want to know but i also dont want anything bad to happen. i dont know what to do now....."Rikku sat down and put her head in her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"but...i want to know but i also dont want anything bad to happen. i dont know what to do now....."Rikku sat down and put her head in her hands.
"you have 2 more tests to go but in the next 2 people will be defeated so decide now" turns around "i tell you this because i care for you"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:55 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"you have 2 more tests to go but in the next 2 people will be defeated so decide now" turns around "i tell you this because i care for you"
"care about me? but i dont even know you? or do i but you look different now?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games