Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:13 am
((sorry I'm still having the log on issue.....))

"I think I know what!" Kairi pointed to an up coming trio of berserkers as claymores smashed down between the group seperating them. "wrack!Look out!" donald exclaimed as dragoons apeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:20 am
"oh joy." she said sarcastically pulling out her kantanas.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:22 am
As Beserkers and Dragoons apeared dusks apeared as well going around making people and citizens go inside their homes and shops for shelter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:23 am
"wait, are the dusks helping?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:28 am
"Uh don't think so- look out!" Goofy exclaimed as a group of ducks lunged at them. "nope just terrorizing people" kairi commented faught hard with her keyblade in hand.

((sorry about the last post, guess I fogot to mention that the dusks were basically scaring everyone.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:31 am
((its ok)) "i hate this" and she started killing anything in her path.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:54 am
Sora and Riku were pummleing at the heartless.

"Why do you think they're here?" Shouted Riku.

"this is probably were they went when they left Hallow Bastion!" Responded sora."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:57 am
"and we just happened to show up where they were?" she asked killing some more.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:09 am
(wow lots of stuff has been going on, I should pay more attension to this RP.)

Axel and roxas some how got separated from the group, mainly because of the interference with the on coming heartless and nobodies.

"What do you mean you don't know were they went, Roxas!" shouted Axel as he sliced at some heartless.

"I was following you, I thought you knew where they were going!" replied Roxas.

"Oh yeah right, I'm a mind reader now, am i?" Sassed Axel  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:09 am
Richy looked at the oncoming dusks, he grabbed his sword and ran outside. He began killing them off, one by one.  

XGamerRichy

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:14 am
Fear Richy if u dare
Richy looked at the oncoming dusks, he grabbed his sword and ran outside. He began killing them off, one by one
Sazuka looked over to see someone else killing the heartless and nobodies "who are you?" she said while killing more and more.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:14 am
Mickey who was around Axel and Roxas slashed through the nobodies. "Now's not the time to fight one another. For now let's get through this and get back together with the others!" He exclaimed and slayed heartless.  

Alchemy Puppet

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:18 am
Naminé had gotten swept near Axel and Roxas, and she ran over to them. "I think that guy's here!" she said, killing a few dusks with senbon. She caught them as they flew back to her. "These things are way too strong!"

Fuu had gotten separated from Seifer while they were running. "Bad," she said, seeing all fo the berserkers. Then she saw Sora and a lot of other people successfully fighting. Seifer ended up running up behind her with the others. "Look," Fuu said. The four nodded, then ran over to Sora.
"Hey, you!" Seifer yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:25 am
"I am seriously hating these things." and she just kept killing them.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:26 am
"Richy!" he yelled, performing an aerial combo, "You?" he spun around and stabbed a Dusk, "Behind you!" Richy yelled, withdrawing his sword from the Dusk and destroying the Nobody that was right behind the girl (Sazuka).  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games