Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:15 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:48 am
Vi Sparklemist

Indeed, me too. Tradera is your friend heart

Oh, that's so cool! I wish people would recognize me too! (Though that'd be pretty impossible since I hardly ever go to conventions and such crying ) I didn't go to see BLOOD either. Was it good?

Yeah, it was good. But I was very tired after a week without sleep, I had to finish the picture for the contest on Uppcon sweatdrop , so I didn't have so much energy to jump and scream and such... I did it last time though. xd But they were great, I love Kiwamu!! whee  

Sonoshi
Crew

black rabbit37

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:27 am
Quote:
Indeed, me too. Tradera is your friend heart

Oh, that's so cool! I wish people would recognize me too! (Though that'd be pretty impossible since I hardly ever go to conventions and such crying ) I didn't go to see BLOOD either. Was it good?

I wanted to see that too. cry But maybe I will someday.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:28 am
momo_chan4

Let's hope they'll come back a third time! biggrin
(Though it'd be more fun with another band... BLOOD isn't really my no 1 favourite of all times.)

By the way, it's rumoured that The Piass is coming to Uppcon next year!! xd I hope they will!!  

Sonoshi
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:37 am
Sonoshi
momo_chan4

Let's hope they'll come back a third time! biggrin
(Though it'd be more fun with another band... BLOOD isn't really my no 1 favourite of all times.)

By the way, it's rumoured that The Piass is coming to Uppcon next year!! xd I hope they will!!

Muh? Seriously! Lucky!! >_<

Mucc is coming to Otakon this summer but I can't go -_-;; I have to prioritize in life and edumacation comes first...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:59 am
Sai-kun
Sonoshi

Muh? Seriously! Lucky!! >_<

Mucc is coming to Otakon this summer but I can't go -_-;; I have to prioritize in life and edumacation comes first...

Yeah, but it's only a rumor.
But I actually heard the moderators talk about it..
(The singer in Hagakurewho was supposed to be at Uppcon, but got stuck in Beijing... stare is friends with the singer in Piass, and he thought it'd be fun. Or so I heard.)  

Sonoshi
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:34 am
Hagakure.. Boy, I'm pretty glad I missed seeing them. So I've never heard a whole song by them, but I saw a video with them a few weeks before uppcon. They pretty much sucked in my opinion xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:07 am
Haha, yeah, they aren't really...... my favourites. sweatdrop
But kaya is soooo cute! 4laugh
They played their album over and over again, right... ok, now THAT was a bit frustrating. stare  

Sonoshi
Crew

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:08 am
Hey, how are you? I'm back, at least more or less. But I don't know how active I'll be, since I'm completely Ragnarok Online-addicted at the moment. ^^''
Anyway, what did I miss?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:46 am
Katinchen012
Hey, how are you? I'm back, at least more or less. But I don't know how active I'll be, since I'm completely Ragnarok Online-addicted at the moment. ^^''
Anyway, what did I miss?

Katinchen! welcome back!!
You didn't miss a whole lot ^_^;
You play RO? So do I! XD on WhateeRO private server...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:59 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Anyway, what did I miss?

I didn't miss a lot? I think I have yet to decide if this is a good or a bad thing... ^^'
Well, I play on the official euro server(is there even a RO for the US? Or do the Americans play on iro?), and it's so much fun.^^ Which character class(can this be expressed this way in English?^^') is your favourite one?  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:48 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Anyway, what did I miss?

I didn't miss a lot? I think I have yet to decide if this is a good or a bad thing... ^^'
Well, I play on the official euro server(is there even a RO for the US? Or do the Americans play on iro?), and it's so much fun.^^ Which character class(can this be expressed this way in English?^^') is your favourite one?

Yeah, AMerican official server is iRO :3
My favorite class is archer. We have transcendent classes in our server so I got my boy up to Sniper, he's an offensive MONSTER, but he's not so good in close-range fighting...he doesnt have good defense at all -_-

This is my boy!
Actually, that pic is a cap from a previous private server I played on, I've sinced moved to another server and my sniper doesnt look like that anymore ^_^;  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:59 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun

My favorite class is archer. We have transcendent classes in our server so I got my boy up to Sniper, he's an offensive MONSTER, but he's not so good in close-range fighting...he doesnt have good defense at all -_-

This is my boy!
Actually, that pic is a cap from a previous private server I played on, I've sinced moved to another server and my sniper doesnt look like that anymore ^_^;

Sniper? O___O I'm still an Aco, eight job levels to go until I change to Priest. And these eight job levels aren't easy if one always has to depend on others because one is unable to fight by oneself... Except undeads. But you know, by now I'm really sick of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:33 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun

This is my boy!

Sniper? O___O I'm still an Aco, eight job levels to go until I change to Priest. And these eight job levels aren't easy if one always has to depend on others because one is unable to fight by oneself... Except undeads. But you know, by now I'm really sick of them.

Yeah...thats a private server for you. They give a little boost to the exp levels, but at the same time the level caps are a lot higher so there's a lot of room to grow and you dont get super powered just like that.
I'm trying to level a black smith to do some forging, but since he's not built for fighting, it's been very difficult to get him strong...

Where do you level your Aco?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:27 pm
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun

This is my boy!

Yeah...thats a private server for you. They give a little boost to the exp levels, but at the same time the level caps are a lot higher so there's a lot of room to grow and you dont get super powered just like that.
I'm trying to level a black smith to do some forging, but since he's not built for fighting, it's been very difficult to get him strong...

Where do you level your Aco?

Depends. When I'm alone, I usually level in a dungeon called Payon Cave which is full of undeads. I takes some time to level there, because I always have to wait until my sp are full again, but at least I get a small amount of XP there. (Well, I got 15% in, like... two hours? Great, huh?) I really need to ask a friend of mine to level me a bit at an area where one get's quite much job XP, or I'll never become priest.^^'
I have to create a merch soon too, I start finding all this rare stuff and can't sell it because I don't have a merch. ^^' But I don't really have time for another character... (Well, the co-leader of my guild keeps on telling me a merch doesn't require much time, but...)  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff