Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:44 am
Kimimaru laughed a bit. "Will do Mikyo-chan..will do..".  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:48 am
Rekai had kept quiet to allow Kimimaru and Mikyo to talk. Once Mikyo had disappeared the same way he appeared, he turned back to Kimimaru.
"Trouble with the Akatsuki?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:00 am
Kimimaru folded his arms in front of his chest. "Not necessarily. There on there hunt for the tailed entitys. I'm sure soon they'll be making a trip back for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:02 am
"Nothing you can't handle. And Me and Sasaki will back you up!" Rekai stated and jumped back to his feet, "So shall we continue?"  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:06 am
[[Man, I bet I'm gonna fall asleep in class today..dang...]]

Kimimaru also got into a stance. Inside his mind he though. I wonder, should I consider the 7 tailed Jinchuuriki a blessing a curse ? But he shook off the feeling and looked at his student a few feet in front of him. "Alright, for right now we'll just spar. That means no jutsu's. Alright Rekai you first."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:14 am
(((Heh, I've done THAT before. Though I got away with it xd )))

Rekai scratched the back of his head, "No jutsus? Ah well, can't use many anyway." He gave Sukai a quick apoligetic look, knowing she wouldn't be able to participate in this one. She merely ruffled her feathers before continuing to preen them.
"Alright then." he said before charging. Instead of his usual start of jumping to attack with a kick, he dropped to the ground and slid across, aiming to trip Kimimaru.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:23 am
[[H'yeah, well beig the b***h that my algebra teacher is she won't have it. xp ]]

Kimimaru merely side-stepped the attack and watched Rekai slide. "C'mon Rekai, your gonna have to be faster then that!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:28 am
((( xd Man, that's harsh)))

Rekai smirked. He had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as a simple slide kick. Before he slid too far away, he sunk his fingers into the soil and used that as a leverage to swing around and redirect his kick back towards Kimimaru.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:33 am
As the kick came Kimimaru let his arm come out. It fully blocked the attack. He then grabbed Rekai's leg and he kicked him gently. Making himhit the ground. To boost up Rekai morale he sat down on a log. He did a fake yon and closed his eyes, "might have time to have a cup of tea real quick."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:44 am
Rekai picked himself up hastily and thought of a new plan of attack.
"Frontal attacks won't work, as Kimimaru-sensei has said numerous times. But jutsu are a no-go either. I'll have to trick him somehow..." He thought. Then he saw Kimimaru yawn.
"Oh, tired already?" He joked, then bolted in for his attack. At first it seemed he was going straight foward, but before he was too close he jumped and flipped himself over Kimimaru, grabbing his shoulders while he was in the air and slamming him onto the ground as he landed.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:57 am
"Another frontal attack ?" Said Kimimaru a grin. "It's not going to wor-". As soon as Kimimaru was about to finished his sentance. He had been thrust to the ground. As he hit the floor he got right off the floor and counterattacked. He jumped over Rekai and was noe behind him. He wrapped his arm around Rekai's neck, putting him a sort of chokehold. "AH! CLEVER! See your always supposed to keep your attackers guessing. If your just going to do a frontal attack they know it's coming, and depending on weather it's a kick or punch derived attack, they can counter it. But what you just did was excellent. Now let's see how you get out of this."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:07 am
"I've done this once before, you should know I can do it again!" Rekai stated, though still feeling proud from Kimimaru's comment. As he had done a few years back, he elbowed Kimimaru in the stomach and flipped him over himself. Not a new tactic, but still effective.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:28 am
Kimimaru had recognized the attack as soon as it had been carried out. With his free hand he grabbed Rekai's elbow, and twisted his arm around his back. This wasn't a move that was to hurt Rekai, but to disable his arm. "What are you going to do now ?" He smirked. "Only 1 arm...and two legs."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:47 pm
Sasaki walked out from the shadows. "So the Akatsuki are looking for the Jinchuuriki again? I shouldn't be on their hit-list then."  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 pm
Kimimaru glanced over at Sasaki who had just entred to the battle ground. "Well you must be bless ed then." He then glanced down at Rekai, the look in his face indicating he was thinking somthing up. Kimimaru smiled.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games